Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom and taking it to romantic level

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I like this girl and she likes me. Well, me,her, her best friend, and her best friend's boyfriend went to the movies tonight. We both go to different schools and her best friend told me that she wanted to go to prom with me, and I was planning on asking her anyways so that was good to hear. Well, us 4 were standing in the parking lot after the movie, and I pulled her aside and asked her if she would go to my prom with me, and she said yes and smiled, then she immediately asked me if I would go to her school's prom with her, and I said yes. So, now I'm stuck going to 2 different proms.

Ok, here's my issue. I really like this girl a lot, and she has never had a boyfriend much less done anything with a guy, which is a shocker cause she's about a 9. And well, I can't say the same for me, cause i've done everything there is to be done, so I'm thinking this might work in my favor since I'm pretty experienced. Well, the thing is that I would really like to pursue this girl and i think that the whole prom thing is the first step. We havent really done anything at all together but we both know that we like each other. My question is, what can I do to start some physical stuff with this girl? I would like very much to get our first kiss after the first prom, which is my prom, so hopefully after her prom a few weeks later we can do more then just kiss.

So, how do I start physical stuff with her, cause she has never had a boyfriend before and is kind of shy? With the last girl I had a fling with, I would just drive to a dark parking lot after we would see a movie, park the car, jump in the back seat, she would jump right back with me, and we would get it on, lol. Only thing is, I don't know if it would exactly work the same with this girl. So, what should I do to start taking this relationship with this girl to a more romantic level? Thanks in advance for the help

Last edited:

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
If she's never done anything before, I would take it slow. it would be a good idea to kiss her on the hand when you first see her in her dress, on the cheek. Just be suave and a gentleman. Now, during the last song of the night, I would stop, look her in the eyes, and tell her how beautiful she looks tonight (of course, dont let that be the first time you tell her that) and just lean in and kiss her. Go slow, and if she responds, kick it up a notch.

Eh, it depends on if you can take things to the next step at her prom. Date in between, get to know each other, and just see what happens.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Now, during the last song of the night, I would stop, look her in the eyes, and tell her how beautiful she looks tonight (of course, dont let that be the first time you tell her that) and just lean in and kiss her.
Bleagh!! I would DEFINITELY NOT use a sappy line like that, especially if this is the first date-type-thing that you two are going on and you don't even have a relationship. I'm all for going for the kiss and all, but not in such a supplicating manner. Possibly just looking her in the eyes, smiling, then kissing her. I find that saying the least amount of words says the most, especially if you don't say anything at all and let your actions speak your mind. This way she is sure of your intentions, and yet you are not supplicating to her, showing that you are not desperate but confident and smooth.

Oh, and if she's never done anything with a guy before, I wouldn't expect much, if anything more than a kiss. Most girls are obsessed with the fantasy of their "first time" and, as such, will not rush into things. Of course, it IS prom, and we all know what typically happens...I can't say for sure since I don't know the girl.

Just roll with what the night gives you and relax. Most of all, don't forget to have a sh*tload of fun!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sure...

i was just tellin him what girls love to hear.

Flattery and compliments. You cant go wrong there.
ROTFLMAO:D

That is soo contradictory to reality.
I'm sorry, but you have no idea how funny you can be at times!

LoL,

:cool:

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spike, just leave me alone. Honestly, dont you have anything better to do than to pick on some woman on an internet message board?
Oh, ok you're a woman. That explains it. Don't go messing with this poor guy's head, you're gonna make him the laughing stock of the girls at his school.

Women. They only think they know what they want.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
and how is that gonna make him the laughingstock of the school? and how am i messing with the guys head? what you said makes no sense.

I just said what girls want to hear. I would melt if any guy said and did those things to me. So what if youre cheesy if it gets you what you want?

I still dont know how that post was contradictory to reality, spike.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by triple_ultima
Oh, ok you're a woman. That explains it. Don't go messing with this poor guy's head, you're gonna make him the laughing stock of the girls at his school.

Women. They only think they know what they want.
Actually guys... that sappy **** that Luv speaks of is probably stupid enough to work. This girl as never been around a man in her life... and it is the prom (where girls love hearing that sappy **** anyway). While, I would never recommened such a thing on normal terms, all of that sappy stuff (in moderation of course) will probably work.

Everbody does it... it's just that nobody talks about it.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

I don't do sappy. Even if I thought that being sappy might work,
I would not do it. I'd be unable to look in the mirror the next day if I did. About the only way I'd use a sappy line like that would be to get rid of a girl I didn't wan't.

And you are right, Matrix. In that setting it just might be crazy enough to work. But if the girl is a total flake anyway, is she really worth it? -- I'd have to say no.

Last edited:

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Well...

Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
I don't do sappy. Even if I thought that being sappy might work,
I would not do it.
I'd be unable to look in the mirror the next day if I did.

About the only way I'd use a sappy line like that
would be to get rid of a girl I didn't wan't.

And you are right, Matrix.
In that setting it just might be crazy enough to work.
But if the girl is a total flake anyway,
is she really worth it?

I'd have to say no.

Alright, i think your kinda afraid to get on a emotional level.... Anyways Sappy=Emotional.. witch women are Emotional Mashines..Unlike us men, the materialistic kind...Now if you make her feel good inside she will love every minut of you..... You say your expirenced? Then she will love that too becuase your good at what your doing..If your her first she will never forget you and prolly be attached......Try this, hang out with her... Then tell her you wanted to kiss her so bad but you wanted to make shure she is comfortable around you n stuff. " she will be like aww, your the nicest guy i ever met"Just be honest with your hart, dont do more than kissing on the first prom..after a couple slow dances hold her ass while ur slow dancing..(just a little start) After a while you will make out...Just breath a little harder purposly.. Show her that your getting really hot, and for some reson the natural recation... she will pace her self a little faster and eventuly want more and more........... Good Luck

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
Ok, so I like this girl and she likes me. Well, me,her, her best friend, and her best friend's boyfriend went to the movies tonight. We both go to different schools and her best friend told me that she wanted to go to prom with me, and I was planning on asking her anyways so that was good to hear.
I HATE DOUBLE DATES - now that that is out of the way:
So you and this girl like each other, are you sure (dont worry im only messing with your head). :D If her best friend told you that she wanted to go to the prom with you, shes obviously asked her best friend, why isnt he asking me. ie you took too long and i think you lost a bit of face by only asking her after her friend pushed you to it.

Well, us 4 were standing in the parking lot after the movie, and I pulled her aside and asked her if she would go to my prom with me, and she said yes and smiled, then she immediately asked me if I would go to her school's prom with her, and I said yes.
Long sentence, so you were told that she wanted you to ask her and within a short space of time you did, ok, hmm. Did you have to ask in front of her friend and yours.

So, now I'm stuck going to 2 different proms.
is that meant to be a bad thing, but it would be better if you went with two different girls, so you get two girls to have their special night. I think she is being selfish :)

Ok, here's my issue. I really like this girl a lot, and she has never had a boyfriend much less done anything with a guy, which is a shocker cause she's about a 9.
shes a 9, keep on rolling boyo. Maybe she is scared of boys, or hates them and is just desperate for a prom date to her prom, so she doesn't look like a loser. ;) Maybe shes just playing the innocent card, iv met girls like that who are proper *****s And then it ends messily.

And well, I can't say the same for me, cause i've done everything there is to be done, so I'm thinking this might work in my favor since I'm pretty experienced.
If she knows, it might work against you as she will be scared of failing to match your other experiences, so at all levels of progression, tell her subtly that it was good (even if it wasn't).

Well, the thing is that I would really like to pursue this girl and i think that the whole prom thing is the first step. We havent really done anything at all together but we both know that we like each other.
Why is this prom thing the first step, you have been to the cinema with her while her mate and yours sat squirming around on top of one another. It would have been a perfect situation to get your first kiss.

My question is, what can I do to start some physical stuff with this girl? I would like very much to get our first kiss after the first prom, which is my prom, so hopefully after her prom a few weeks later we can do more then just kiss.
start now, before your prom, as you dont really want to be rejected for a kiss right at the end of your last song in front of your whole school at the end of your prom. Plus its kinda obvious, rather be unexpected and kiss her before your prom and make dates and see her.

So, how do I start physical stuff with her, cause she has never had a boyfriend before and is kind of shy?
Take it slowly but surely and never let her feel insecure that she cant match to your previous experiences.
Get her sitting next to you, very close (like in a cinema) Do it all spontaneously, hold hands with her, draw on her hands with your fingers, on her legs, do a spider on her knee. Tickle her, playfully punch her, get her to reciprocate, so that she gets used to touching you and you touching her in a non threatening manner. Do not grab her breasts (in fact its probably safer to stay away till after your first kiss), be gentle and slow but sure.

With the last girl I had a fling with, I would just drive to a dark parking lot after we would see a movie, park the car, jump in the back seat, she would jump right back with me, and we would get it on, lol.
Yeah i had girls like that, but they are all pyschos, as you have probably gathered, act totally differently around this girl.

Only thing is, I don't know if it would exactly work the same with this girl.
As you yourself just intimated, no, do it totally differently (although it does depend on how feisty the new gal is)

So, what should I do to start taking this relationship with this girl to a more romantic level? Thanks in advance for the help
Start as soon as possible, be in control (although that should normally be the case), enjoy yourself and make sure she ha fun but does not feel threatened.

Good luck

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Well...

Sappy is not emotional, sappy is as sappy does.
I do not fear my emotions or relationships, I savor every MINUTE of them. Next time you try to analyse someone, make sure you're atleast right about him. Otherwise, it is just insulting to both parties.

My way is my way, and thats the way that works for me.
I hope that we are cool on this.

Last edited: