"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Projecting your sexuality...?

Engee

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I've heard this numerous times but have'nt a clue excatly what this means?? Innuendos? Sexy voice? The way you dress?? I'd really like to know what this means!


Thankx!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hard to say...but it is very individualistic...
do whatever you think is sexy...

and yes it is all the above you mentioned...

its also walking the walk..and talking the talk too,.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
testosterone and sexual projection... That is being in sexual state, being HORNY and projecting that feeling/state, being a sexual being.
 
Top