"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Projecting your sexuality...?

Engee

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I've heard this numerous times but have'nt a clue excatly what this means?? Innuendos? Sexy voice? The way you dress?? I'd really like to know what this means!


Thankx!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hard to say...but it is very individualistic...
do whatever you think is sexy...

and yes it is all the above you mentioned...

its also walking the walk..and talking the talk too,.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
testosterone and sexual projection... That is being in sexual state, being HORNY and projecting that feeling/state, being a sexual being.
 
Top