"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Projecting the non-sexual type guy image

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I crossed paths with this female that I met last week As we stopped in our paths to talk, I noticed that she kinda hesitated as she got close to me. She had the "I'm afraid to play with you like I do with other guys because you have the image that you wouldn't be OK with it--by your projection I don't see you wanting me to be exchange kino with you."

In other words, it seems that females regard me in the same way we regard the type of female who is very serious, uptight, and never projects any signs of sexuality.

I know she wanted to get close to me by her eyes and body motion, but she was kinda afraid to because of the type of guy I am.

This is a girl that I cold approached outside my classroom, just before class. She isn't in my class, but she came in a sat with me in there for whole 1 hr class.

She slouched down and looked up at me with that sexual look that day. Also, I put my arm against hers during the class and she didn't move it. I probably should have been more aggressive with the kino since she came in with me, any suggestions about this and the topic above?

Edit: What I'm saying is that this female seemed to think that I would be offended if she flirted or initiated kino with me. I just come off as the serious type guy I think. Kinda like how people are afraid to do such things in very formal setting like church, I think I just put people in that mindset--I'm very serious.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here. Clarify? :confused:
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
flirting is an artform that few have truely mastered.
[
The main problem is that you are not starting the flirting. Never leave anything up to a woman. That's your job.
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Joke around with her a lot, smile at her. Girls normally just start flirting with you on their own, without you having to initialize anything. I find being ****y helps since if you make a ****y remark they will playfull punch you in the arm. Obviously don't insult them, but tease them.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
maybe you project some kind of "im a safe guy" kind of attitude.

if u loosened up and cracked a few c&f comments, kinoed her first, it would show that you're a normal being and that you can have fun
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
She had that kind of body language. I forgot to add it to the end of that sentence. She had the "...I'm afraid to kino you" body language.

The way I look at it is

Bill Clinton = sexual type of guy (you can picture girls flirting with him)

George Bush =Non-sexual type of guy (girls would be more afraid to kino/flirt him)
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
hold on a second, and I the only person who thinks that having a non-sexual image is a contridiction to being a DJ? A DJ that isn't attracted to women?
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
I think everyone is sexual, just that there's a select few who have the balls to display it in public. People are very shy in public these days. It seems like no one wants their little shell of privacy invaded.
She had that kind of body language. I forgot to add it to the end of that sentence. She had the "...I'm afraid to kino you" body language.
Do you know any guys who, when girls see them, they instantly run over and give them a big hug? My brother gets that all the time with every girl he knows. That's a sexual guy. I wish I was one. :(
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Yeah the non-sexual type guy is the long winded synonomous name of the AFC. Look you don't have to be open about being sexual, and you don't have to run around flirting with every woman to make sure they know what you are. Hopefully that is being a DJ. Its in the body language, the way you walk, sit, facial expression, your eyes. You shouldn't have to say anything about being a DJ, you should be confident enough to convey it non-verbally. Your shoulders should be wide and low, not hunched over and scrunched into your neck. Your walk should be one of purpose and attracts attention, walk just a bit faster than most but not like your trying to get away from something.

This girl that you spoke of, I'm going to assume she in fact has some interest in you. Otherwise you would not have this kind of situation. Now when this girl says she's afraid to come on to you, it might very well be a signal for you to initate KINO because she is in fact nervous to do it. Or it was a test to see if you had the balls to make a move. She has no other reason to say that, if she were not interested she would have shoveled out the one of many "LJBF" phrases.

Next time you are with this girl, I want you to use KINO. I want you to say things that have an obivious double meaning, I want you to seem open and very friendly. In short I want you to do what ever other guy normally does, show some interest and test her interest level out. Go so far as to hold her hand and look her in the eye with that knowing confident look. Hopefully all this will flip her world and what she thinks about you up side down.

Remember AFC= No sexual image= No sex. DJ= Sexual image= Guess what he gets.

-Grey Fox
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top