Paid Laid & Made
Senior Don Juan
By now, most people on the forum already know about my date with HB6 this Friday. Her interest level is sky high, I used SMS to set things up and to keep her wondering about me, as the phone is way to personal and you can't really monitor the type of information that might leave your mouth in a moment of AFC'ness. I have a movie date setup for 7:15 and I picked the most popular movie theatre for couples. Now, as this is the first date and she is unlike all the other girls I have ever gone after, I can't help but re-evaluate my policy on things to do on the first date. She was not really a challenge for me and I am sure, I can get away with a lot of stuff on the first date. I want to keep her around as she has become what I now consider Project "Space Mountain" ... I will eventually get her to a good enough point where I can easily walk away with sex and I will update this thread to reflect current changes toward my ultimate goal.
*Mission #1*
What should I attempt on the 1st date. I want her to feel special and maybe even jack up the IL a bit more, if at all possible. Time for this project is not an issue as I am devoting myself to accomplishing my goal and do not have a time table set up yet.
*Mission #1*
What should I attempt on the 1st date. I want her to feel special and maybe even jack up the IL a bit more, if at all possible. Time for this project is not an issue as I am devoting myself to accomplishing my goal and do not have a time table set up yet.
Last edited: