"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Project "Compassion"

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Here is the deal. EX treated me like ****, I dont give a **** about her anymore. Her best friend came to me, apologized about being mean to me and confessing that she felt uber sorry for me and that I never deserved to be treated like **** by my EX. This girl talks to me online everyday now that she confessed all this to me. She continues to smack talk my EX with me and I have interesting convos with her for like 3 hours online. I am not exactly sure on how to check if her interest level is high and if a dating situation could be arranged from this. I will talk to her tonight. Any advice would be appreciated. I will post updates on my success from your guyses advice in this post to help other DJ's.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Dont act like a chump about what happened infront of this girl and talk about other things except just your EX.

Noone can read her IL for you by what you posted, but it doesnt look too bad.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Don't have 3 hour online convos with her. That's friends-zone stuff.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Don't worry, I always steer the convo away from the EX and talk about work and life in general. The reason this project is a little bit more complex then a normal situation, is the she is my EX's best friend and basically knew about everything that happened between the both of us. I am walking a dangerous line I know. She might just feel sorry for me and sees me as a friend or maybe she wants something else. I am not looking for a diagnosis on her IL, more like a few lines for my IM convo in which I can check if I am the friend or something else.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by blienk
Don't have 3 hour online convos with her. That's friends-zone stuff.
good call...be a challenge
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
I am not looking for a diagnosis on her IL, more like a few lines for my IM convo in which I can check if I am the friend or something else.
Didn't you read my first post? You don't gauge a girl's interest by IMing her. You talk to her in real life the same way you would with any prospective date, apply kino, watch her EMOTIONS (those don't exist online). This is not a difficult concept to grasp.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
IF you are good at it, you definately can flirt online... easily. I can't tell me how many girls I have gotten to like me just from talkin online. Sure you have to do all the regular kino ****y+funny things etc in person, but if you are good at talkin online then it can actually help you instead of hurt you. Key is learning how to do it.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
First off, I do better online and I am not about to call up my EX's best friend. I only met the girl like 10 times max and have never spent more then 1 hour with her, which might seem okay but the EX was always around. I am just really starting to get to know her. In a few days I might move up to phone convos.

- Also on the 3 hour convo. I can't be a challenge to this girl, she was there every step of the way, when my ass was getting obliterated on a daily basis with the EX. She witnessed every single AFC moment. So trust me, I am playing the nice guy / pity card. Which is already killing me.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
First off, I do better online and I am not about to call up my EX's best friend. I only met the girl like 10 times max and have never spent more then 1 hour with her, which might seem okay but the EX was always around. I am just really starting to get to know her. In a few days I might move up to phone convos.

- Also on the 3 hour convo. I can't be a challenge to this girl, she was there every step of the way, when my ass was getting obliterated on a daily basis with the EX. She witnessed every single AFC moment. So trust me, I am playing the nice guy / pity card. Which is already killing me.
Notice I said nothing about calling this girl - I said see her IN PERSON. I understand you can DJ a girl online to some extent, but is that really the path you want to go down? Why go to malls to pick up girls? You can just hang around in local chat rooms. The more you fcuk around with this girl on IM the higher your chances are of getting pushed into the friends zone.

Now onto the 2nd paragraph. Let me get this straight - you're going to make up for previous AFC behavior with er, MORE AFC BEHAVIOR? If this girl has seen you be an AFC before, thats all the more reason you need to forget 3-hour convo BS and be a real DJ. You say it yourself - "I am playing the nice guy / pity card. Which is already killing me." So why are you trying to make excuses to keep playing that role?

And finally, this:

"I can't be a challenge to this girl,"

You must have missed the memo dude - first rule of being a DJ is YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT. Do you want to get this girl? If so, I wouldn't advise ignoring the most basic of DJ principles.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay, your completely right. There are a few minor details though, first off she works with the EX making 1 on 1 impossible. Secondly she goes to different schools and lives about 20 minutes away. I am aware that I need to cut down on the IM convos, I am now able to keep them down to 30 minutes. I am now starting to get in the swing of things and yeah, the AFC behaviour needs to stop. Good news, my EX TXT'ed me saying I needed to call her. Well I was busy and I did not get around to it :D . The other girl already knows that I will not put up with anymore female bull**** and this will prove it to her as I know that my EX will be like, he never called me back. Her friend knows why.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
whats with all the dramatic details here, i have no interest in reading an 18 year old boy's diaries.

however you talk to her, try to set up an idea of you two hanging out.

get her phone number

call her

go on date

thank DrIx for miracle advice
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Thanks Drixsa. Your my saviour :rolleyes:
 
Top