Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prohormones/steriods

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone use these? They sound DANGEROUS!

I'm happy with the way my weight training program is going, but feel like I need every advantage I can get, to get stronger and bigger as quickly as possible.

I'm looking at 1-AD, it sounds a little safer than the rest..

And Cyclo Z-mass and Kynovar, although they aren't prehormones..

Anyone have experience with these, let me know.. thanks

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did two cycles of Mag10 with decent results. I miss being on it....the pump you get when working out is AWESOME. I looked like a MONSTER after a workout. Not to mention a HUGE increase in strength.

Tremendous improvement in my shoulders. I broke out a bit, but that seemed to be the only side effect.

I am gonna give 1-AD a shot next time around.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, how old were you when you were taking Mag-10? I've tried most of Biotest's products with no results no matter how rigorous the routine.

I've heard that Biotest sells placebos but you claim that Mag-10 worked.

Perhaps, I have a naturally high tolerance to third-party pro-hormones.

I've done the Maximize Muscle Mass stack and the Maximize Testosterone stack. Nothing.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon:
STR8UP, how old were you when you were taking Mag-10? I've tried most of Biotest's products with no results no matter how rigorous the routine.
I am 31.

I don't know how much muscle I put on cause I didn't have calipers before I started. Gained 1/2 inch in my arms, and my shoulders filled out nicely. I have been off for about a month and retained 10 of the 14 pounds I gained.

I picked up some 1-AD today...eventually I'm gonna give that a shot.

I've done the Maximize Muscle Mass stack and the Maximize Testosterone stack. Nothing.
Did you eat enough? My caloric intake wasn't as high as it should have been when I was on but I stuffed my face every opportunity. I was probably getting about 500 over maintenance per day. In addition, I was working out in the fitness room of my apt. complex which was limited. Too bad I wasn't in my new gym at the time.

So you are saying that your strength didn't increase when you were on any of these products and no tremendous pump? The pump and TREMENDOUS increase in strength I got from the MAG10 were amazing.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only effects I realized I experienced after I was put on probation (damn popos...) were: the ability to heavily concentrate, a constant "roid rage," extreme confidence, and my eyesight, for some odd reason, always went back to 20/20.

Perhaps, I didn't eat enough. More than likely, I didn't have enough to eat to eat enough!

Did the MAG-10 burn your throat as you swallowed it? I thought the Methoxy-7 tasted much better. Yet, that's irrelevant as the only effects I experienced were the above.

I do think that taking so many drugs has really screwed up my natural system. I can raise my adrenaline to an extreme whenever I want, and I gain fat incredibly fast, but whenever I workout for 50 minutes in the gym, I lose an inch or two of fat. It's incredible. By the way, I'm not even on the drugs anymore.

I guess I can attest to the fact that I did increase my cold horizontal (flat) shoulder-to-shoulder width by 2 inches after 2-3 days of shoulder workouts. That makes me 2'9" wide across the shoulders. Some doors... I just can't get through without turning.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon:
Did the MAG-10 burn your throat as you swallowed it?
It is by far the most vile, disgusting substance I have ever ingested. Like a shot of Goldschlager spiked with muriatic acid. Nasty.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bought some 1-ad yesterday.

I'm going to pick up another bottle soon and try a 4wk cycle, 300mg a day first week, 500mg a day the next three weeks and follow it with ZMA.

You can get addicted to the strength gains and the pump while on these things if nothing else.