Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Professionally get rid of your noisy neighbors in a none confrontational manner

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There will be moments in your life where you will have noise situations against which neither the landlord nor homeowners association nor police can help. For example. You are on quarantine from a dangerous epidemic and upstairs there are kids or dogs, or both. You can not sleep and lack of sleep is affecting your melatonin levels which directly affects your immune system, which in turn is endangering your life.

You can solve the situation easily with ultrasound.

Ultrasound is sound above 20,000 Hz.

You will need:
a) amplified speakers
b) this online tone generator
c) the following information

Adult males hear sounds up to 15,000 Hz
Adult females hear sounds up to 17,000 Hz
Teens can hear sounds up to 18,000 Hz
Children can hear sounds up to 24,000 Hz
Babies can hear sounds up to 32,000 Hz
Dogs and cats can hear sounds up to 50,000 Hz

It is best to use square or sawtooth wave forms.

Mobile phone apps can hear and visualize sounds up to 22,000 Hz

This means, because of the ability of anyone with mobile phone to detect noise, we can not go lower than 22,000 Hz, if we do we are going to be detected.
However, there is only one target audience which will need sounds bellow 22,000 Hz (16,000 Hz or 17,500 Hz) that is people with retardation and down syndrome. Otherwise, for children and babies sounds above 22,000 Hz work well. For babies 27,000 Hz is especially good. For dogs 23,000 Hz should do.

Effect is the following. Baby or child shuts up and stops making noise when you play this tones. Dogs stop barking. You get to sleep, the world is saved for now.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy, I did in fact stop hearing the tones around 15k. I don't really have any issues with my neighbors or dogs though..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story.

Once, I long, long time ago, I was in a sharper image.

They had this thing you would plug in and it would automatically emit tones to keep away pests.

I flipped it on and some dude a couple meters away immediately shrieked and grabbed his ears.

I didn't hear anything.

There's also place where they put these things outside convenience stores to keep kids from congregating.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be moments in your life where you will have noise situations against which neither the landlord nor homeowners association nor police can help. For example. You are on quarantine from a dangerous epidemic and upstairs there are kids or dogs, or both. You can not sleep and lack of sleep is affecting your melatonin levels which directly affects your immune system, which in turn is endangering your life.

You can solve the situation easily with ultrasound.

Ultrasound is sound above 20,000 Hz.

You will need:
a) amplified speakers
b) this online tone generator
c) the following information

Adult males hear sounds up to 15,000 Hz
Adult females hear sounds up to 17,000 Hz
Teens can hear sounds up to 18,000 Hz
Children can hear sounds up to 24,000 Hz
Babies can hear sounds up to 32,000 Hz
Dogs and cats can hear sounds up to 50,000 Hz

It is best to use square or sawtooth wave forms.

Mobile phone apps can hear and visualize sounds up to 22,000 Hz

This means, because of the ability of anyone with mobile phone to detect noise, we can not go lower than 22,000 Hz, if we do we are going to be detected.
However, there is only one target audience which will need sounds bellow 22,000 Hz (16,000 Hz or 17,500 Hz) that is people with retardation and down syndrome. Otherwise, for children and babies sounds above 22,000 Hz work well. For babies 27,000 Hz is especially good. For dogs 23,000 Hz should do.

Effect is the following. Baby or child shuts up and stops making noise when you play this tones. Dogs stop barking. You get to sleep, the world is saved for now.
Or, you can just buy $2 foam earplugs and pop them in when you go to bed. I do and they work great. I also sleep with eye shades. Problem solved.