"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Products for thinning

andy87

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
38
Age
38
Good day folks, looking for advice regarding hair thinning at the front, what products are you using, has the results been positive? Any side effects with these products? I'm 33 hair really thick on the crown etc, so I'm doing ok but would like to try and keep my hair as long as possible, I feel that doctors wouldn't be much help in this situation.thanks Andy
 

Attachments

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
Finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo are the only meds that truly help with hairloss
 
Top