“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Procrastination

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
As of now, we're all in high school, which is filled with endless assignments and hot girls. But for now, I'd like to isolate it to just endless assignments. Procrastination seems to be a big problem for me, waiting until the night before or 2 nights before to start a big project. I feel that conquering this desire to procrastinate and suppressing my desires to do something more enjoyable is essential to my future.

So please, offer suggestions on how to defeat this annoying habit, and any motivational stories you may have.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Procrastination seems to be a big problem for me, waiting until the night before or 2 nights before to start a big project.
It doesn't matter so much in HS, its easy to churn out a 5 page paper on crap in like 1 night. But if you have a big project to do, you might want to try to cut that habit because you don't wanna pull an all nighter.

Heres what i did (other than my parents bugging the crap outa me about it):
-Figure out what you need to do it when you first hear about the project
-set up a timeline of things to do
-start doing things slowly.

Always remember:
The hardest part of any project is getting started.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Well, yeah, I can "pull it off," but I'm never satisfied with my work despite the high grades I get.

I can do all that...plan it out...set up a to-do list...even a time table. But as you said, starting it is hard. However, for me, starting it and keeping on doing it is hard. I can't seem to finish it with the same enthusiasm I once had. I lose focus...

Keep the tips coming. Thanks.
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
its all mental, just make you sit youself down and start. after 5 min. you will get into it and work sufficiently.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I procrastinate too and I absolutely hate it! It's such a hard habit to break. What you should do is, as soon as you think about some assignment you have to do, or any task for that matter (including DJ things), just do it.

Think of the rewards your hard work will give you. Think, once you do that task, you will have free time to do whatever you want, and you won't have that unfinished assignment worrying you at the back of your mind.

If you lose motivation while doing it, just say to yourself "Think of the rewards." And think of them! It works for me. :)
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yes, I'm working on self-discipline all summer. Needless to say, I won't be frequenting this site as often. As of now, women mean nothing to me. I need to get my head and life back on track.
:)
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
why not just do the project as soon as you get it.

Pro:
-Less time you have to worry about it.
-You got it done before everyone else and you can laugh at everyone else as they are trying to get it done in one night.:p
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yes, thank you fellow DJs in training. I'm training self-discipline first by practicing self-denial. That is, denying myself doing things that give me pleasure.

First, I will be giving up excess TV and wake up at 6:00 AM and go to sleep at 10:00 PM. Next I will restrict my computer time to 1 hour a day.

I'm hoping to improve my life drastically with this. I found a nice way to be motivated. I look at how fortunate I am compared to other people, and see what I've done with my life compared to theirs. I've accomplished a whole lot, and I guess this satisfaction has somewhat toned my pursuit of happiness down a bit. Some may say, it's bad to compare, but I think this is rather a good comparison to make.

First I feel guilty, then I feel sad, then I feel angry, and then I start to do it.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
when you procrastinate, put your penis on the stove while its hot.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
when you procrastinate, put your penis on the stove while its hot.
**** man, I even procrastinate when trying to do that. I go eat an apple or something.:(

EDIT: Argh....another day wasted.... I only did half the things on my list....I'm starting to hate myself.
 
Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Get yourself grounded for the 9 months of the school year.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Porky
Get yourself grounded for the 9 months of the school year.
^^ works best.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Stop over complicating things. It's just school work. The most motivational thought i can offer you in regards to school work is: A job begun is half done
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Extra

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yes, I'm working on self-discipline all summer. Needless to say, I won't be frequenting this site as often. As of now, women mean nothing to me. I need to get my head and life back on track.
Good job on doing something like this, it shows that you have good potential to reach your goal.

Anyways, I'm a huge procrastinator and I love it. I'm not against people who do work ahead of time, I just like to do my HW early in the morning. I drive to school about an hour early and just do my homework. My whole group of friends does this too, and we somehow all pull off the good grades. I feel like it's easier to do my work when I do it in the morning or with other people around (often times we are all working on the same assignment, but never really copy off eachother or anything.). When it comes to projects though, I don't procrastinate much at all. I hang out with my friend across the street and we work on our projects and talk at the same time or whatever. It may take a bit longer, but it's more fun to hang out with someone and do your work than do it by yourself. We always finish before the due date too, so it's all good.
Do whatever you feel works best for you and whatever you are most comfortable with.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Try doing schoolwork in little stints, e.g twenty minutes each night for a week, instead of 1 hour the night before.
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Or just do it all the day it is assigned, instead of the day before it is due lol

I started doing this about 3rd quarter last year, and it felt sooo much bette doing my homework, knowing it wasnt due in less that 12 hours lol

Just get up and do it!

Noone can do it for you
 
Top