Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

problems with face

bcboyee

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone i have had a problem with my face for the last few years.i have perfect white teeth and i know im good looking....... that is when i don't have any zits and other ****e on my face. I just started using oily free moisterizer lately and i'm washing my face 3 times a day . But i still get blackheads.....
So what should i do? Is it better to pop those white zits ? or just let them go away.?
Does dry skin help zits go away or not?
is there anything to put on zits to make them go away quickly? i just got this touch up stuff to put on spots but it doesnt seem to be working too well......... I am really in the dark here.... i also have a bad habit of touching my face, and 90% of my zits come in from my nose down.... but anyways help a brotha out

JohnColtrane

Don Juan
Reaction score
boyee-

I happen to be blessed with one of the most severe cases of acne I have ever seen (thanks a lot mom and dad, jk).
Anyway, I saw a dermatologist, she gave me some topical drugs which I apply to the affected areas twice a day, and the effects are the closest thing to a miracle I have ever seen. My face is clear, no more blemishes, while the rest of me only gets a pimple here and there. So go see a dermatologist..

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See a dermatologist and stop touching your face. And don't overwash your face, it might irritate your skin from too much scrubbing (once in the morn and night is enough).

For those big red, deep ones, a lil tip I got from someone to reduce the swelling is to ice it up for a few minutes before you go out. It helps a lil.

Stop touching your face. Just stop it. That's how most of the bacteria is getting onto your face and causing clogs and shiet.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had same problem for some time now and my best advice would be to see a dermatologist. I got some antibiotics to take with some topical creams. just make sure you follow directions, i overdosed on the cream recently and had my whole face burned with that ****. its very strong and it actually works, so see a doctor.

Reaction score
First of all, how old are you? I used to have it pretty bad, but grew out of it when I was about 17 or 18. Also, something that helped me was rinsing my face several times a day, especially during the summer. I didn't wash though. If your face is too dry, I've read it will produce more oils to compensate which will defeat your purpose, but i'm not sure. In this case, I just rinsed excess oil off, but didn't use soap. If you're young, do what you can but don't worry about it too much. Talk to your mom or dad and see if they had the same problem, and if they ever just grew out of it. It might be something that you'll have to just put up with for a few years, and then won't have to worry about it again.

bcboyee

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh

yeah im 19.... my brother had pretty bad acne and hes 16, but he took some pills for almost a year and now his face looks alot better. so after i wash my face to go to bed if it's really dry should i put on some non oily conditioner? and im trying hard not to touch my face .... :(

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had acne real bad too. Dermatologist do help alot, but after a couple of years i still had some. THere was a thread on here a while ago that helped me alot. Do a search.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using this product now for 3 months and my acne is all but gone. This works and it's relatively inexpensive. - $9.00 for a months supply is cheap when you consider what accutane costs.

http://naturescure.com

Also read the Q&A section for tips and care of acne. They also dispel the correlation between chocolate and breakouts.

http://naturescure.com/tips.asp

Last edited:

Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo listen
go to a dermatologist
get that tropical acne ish
wash no more then twice a day
dont pick,scratch,squezz

it's hard but think natural. let your body run its course dont interfer.

oh yah and cut down on smoking that 20% thc BC bud. keep the shipments coming to toronto though.

-good luck

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
creams?

do any of those acne cleansers or clearisil products work? I am 18 and I have problems with zits and blemishes at the wrong times. i wash twice daily but they just come out still. do any of those brands work?

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For a good non-prescription way to treat acne go to http://www.acne.org/

As far as popping zits, the best way is with a steralized needle (get a clean needle and burn the end with a lighter to steralize it). Then make a tiny hole just large enough to get the crud out. If blood or clear stuff starts coming out stop.

Also be very gentle when shaving. Always use shaving cream or gel, never shave 'dry'. Only shave each spot once, then if you need to go back later you can. The main point is to keep skin irritation to a minimum.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prescription Medicine

Has anyone ever used "Duac topical gel" to treat acne with? It's a prescription, and it's damn expensive too - $100+ per tube.

bcboyee

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

thanks alot for the tips guys. i went and saw my aunt last week( she works at a make up place) and she gave me some soap and moisertizer and my face is starting to clear up

i now make it a point not to touch my face and its working....

but one more question , heres my face washign scheduel

wash in mourning with warm water and soap , then moisterize
wipe face with warm wet cloth in afternoon to get rid of oil
wash face b4 go to bed and moisterize....

i was just wondering should i be washing and rinsing with warm , hot or cold water????

Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo listen i speak from experience
do not wash more then twice a day
North American culture is obsessed with cleanness.
the natural oils in your face protects u from the elements.
if u over wash face becomes dry and irrated.
Trust me no more than twice.
wash warm rinse cold
and pat dry

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyones probably heard of Proactiv and I use it and I def. reccomend it, it costs some $$ but $40 for a 2 month supply aint that bad

The Professional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this, but I had a question and didn't want to start another thread.

Is there anything I can do to make acne scars go away faster. I was stupid, and popped my pimples leaving blood trapped underneath the skin. Now it's turning into dark scars that won't go away. Anyone know how to "cure" this?

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody else tried Retin-A ? It worked pretty well for me, but it did cause my skin to peel and flake for a while. I have a problem with touching my face too, i dont even realize I'm doing it sometimes. Just get a picture of edward james olmos, thats what youll look like if you keep scratching your face.