Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problems with dating sites

ibew_bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up my fellow Don Juans...
I have a question for you guys....

I know Im probably going to hear, "drop dating sites and pick up women elsewhere" line.. Well Im 53 years old and your average clubs & bars are filled with people half my age or close to it. So the dating sites are my best option right now unless someone can give me a better idea of where to go but, Im not the type to go to Shoprite to try and pick someone up.. I really dont have the never for that and it just seems a little weird to me IMO.. With that said, I consider myself a good looking guy probably 8 out of 10 and I just cant seem to wrap my brain around not being able to hook up on these sites...A friend of mine who is probably closer to a 5 or 6 was on the same site and met numerous women and is now in a relationship with one of them. Im not saying I get no action at all but the action I get isnt the action I want.. Many of the women who do "Like" my profile of message me are not very easy on the eyes...The few that werent bad, I messaged back but most of the times there is no reply....Dont get me wrong here, Im not expecting Salma Hayek to be knocking down my door (although it would be nice) but I am looking for someone that I like looking at...I believe there has to be a physical attraction before anything else. Whether thats wrong attitude or not, is not the point, Thats just how Im built... Anyone else have these issues?