Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problems w/ Game

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
*excuse my typing. I am just tangently typing this lolz*

This is a serious question for all those who are good w/ women. I don't need a complete strategy guide, just a paragraph response or two. "What is the biggest challenge you STILL face today in regards of making your game better with women? What have you done or are trying to do to turn this little scratch in your armor."

My answer - For me it's actually trying to keep the ones I like. In my short lifetime, I had only really wanted a real relationship with two women, in which one of them became serious and the other one I was just the one who got played like a joke. Both of which I had no control over losing. You start to wonder to yourself if it's just you or should you continue to degrade and treat women as tools. Seeing that most of my "harsher" tactics work out better and actually KEEP women there, women that I don't care for that is.
All this cake talk about talking to girls, closing opening this and that means nothing to me. I talk to people all the time, but how often do you talk or interact with someone special? Someone who makes your day just by thinking about them. I know this sounds all corny but doesn't everyone want to find that one person? I can have multiple partners that I bounce back and forth with to get my fixes, but to actually keep the ones I want has always been my BIGGEST challenge.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategos said:
*excuse my typing. I am just tangently typing this lolz*

This is a serious question for all those who are good w/ women. I don't need a complete strategy guide, just a paragraph response or two. "What is the biggest challenge you STILL face today in regards of making your game better with women? What have you done or are trying to do to turn this little scratch in your armor."

My answer - For me it's actually trying to keep the ones I like. In my short lifetime, I had only really wanted a real relationship with two women, in which one of them became serious and the other one I was just the one who got played like a joke. Both of which I had no control over losing. You start to wonder to yourself if it's just you or should you continue to degrade and treat women as tools. Seeing that most of my "harsher" tactics work out better and actually KEEP women there, women that I don't care for that is.
All this cake talk about talking to girls, closing opening this and that means nothing to me. I talk to people all the time, but how often do you talk or interact with someone special? Someone who makes your day just by thinking about them. I know this sounds all corny but doesn't everyone want to find that one person? I can have multiple partners that I bounce back and forth with to get my fixes, but to actually keep the ones I want has always been my BIGGEST challenge.
My biggest obstacle was separating myself from the exact idea that you are trying so hard to hold onto.

The realization and horrible taste of reality, and having to swallow the pill whole. Opening the door of truth to only find that everything we were told growing up was a lie. Every fairy tale love story, the idea that nice guys win, that every girl is special, an angel, they remain faithful, and that there is such thing as "true love". Once you find the truth you can never go back. Once you see everything for what it is, in it's true ugliness, it changes you.

My biggest obstacle. Excepting truth. And not getting sucked into my old thought process. But luckily I have society, and plenty of woman around me to remind me of the truth every single day. It's like a third eye that was opened. All the small little details in conversation, the media, and peoples behavior I notice now. Everything makes sense. Even though it's right in front of my eyes.. my biggest obstacle is excepting it.

-Scars

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to people all the time, but how often do you talk or interact with someone special?
There are always those very few girls that you find really, really physically attractive. Like they set off some sort of chemistry bomb within you. Interacting with those can be tricky because I find myself thinking "holy crap this girl is hot, I would really like to be banging her right now". But when I catch myself thinking this I kind of have to turn it off, or turn it down at least. Because one of the tenets of game is to not let yourself be affected by her beauty. Then you can interact with her in a more normal way.

I think you're talking more about girls you have crushes on though, where I'm just talking about extreme physical attraction.