"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

problems Houston

xenigo

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'm feeling kind of depressed lately. I'm looking for some insight as to where this problem might be originating. A - Could be me. B - Could be the fact that I'm finding all these girls online.

So I'll give you the details. I have talked to this girl probably 4 times online, and a couple times on the phone. Got her number, seemed interested to talk to me, and also meet. I picked her up for dinner and when we were done she wanted some icecream, and then she asked if I wanted to take a walk. I said sure, sounds fun. So we walked around for probably an hour or so, and she asks me if I'd like to go back to her place and hang out. I asked her if she'd like to rent a movie, to which she says she would. So we head back to her place and watched it. I had my arm around her, and I was stroking her shoulder, and was putting off good vibes, smiling and such. She liked the kino. She asked me if I wanted to drink, so we walked a couple miles to the nearest store to buy some alcohol, and brought it back to her place... sat down and mixed some drinks, smoked a bit too. It was good fun. Then I was sitting on her bed with her, stroking her feet, and holding her hands. I got behind her and started giving her a massage, and she was reeeally enjoying this. She says to me "wow, I'm tired... you can spend the night if you want, but nothing more." So everything was looking good except it appeared she didn't want to fvck unfortunately. So we spent the entire night holding eachother, I was kissing her neck and ears, and stroking eachother's backs and such...

So the next morning we ate some breakfast, ran some errands, and we walked a couple miles together around town doing things, and got some lunch. When we got back to her place, I told her I should probably take off cause it had almost been 24 hours since I met up with her the day before... and I said "we should definitely do this again sometime soon..." and she said that sounded good. She gave me a hug that lasted probably 2 minutes, and also a pretty nice kiss too.

I saw her online later that day and I sent her a message to say I enjoyed the time we spent together, and "it was probably one of the best first date's I've been on". She said cool, but wasn't very talkative online... logged off shortly thereafter. I called her the following afternoon around 4pm, she didn't answer so I left her a message asking her to call me back. Fast forward to 4 days later, and I still haven't heard from her, and she hasn't sent me a single message online either.

I forgot the damn DVD at her place so I left her a voicemail this afternoon ( 4 days after the 1st voicemail ) asking her if she could do me a favor and return that movie for me :) Still haven't gotten a call back.

Anyway, what do you think happened here? It strikes me as odd that I'd get treated like this. It's happened before, but ONLY with girls I meet from online. Makes me wonder where the problem is coming from. Anyone have any insight with this scenario??
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
A fvck buddy once turned around and said to me, "I'm not going to have sex with you anymore". I said, "OK" and kissed her. Again, she said, "I'm not going to have sex with you". I said, "Ok, and touched her breasts. Again she said it. And again I said "OK", as I was unbuttoning her shirt. And again as I yanked her pants down...and again and again...(lighting my cig)...

You're just obeying too much. You're taking every "no" sign too seriously and every "yes" without bold action.

You were so well behaved she got bored of you.
 

xenigo

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by coldcoal
A fvck buddy once turned around and said to me, "I'm not going to have sex with you anymore". I said, "OK" and kissed her. Again, she said, "I'm not going to have sex with you". I said, "Ok, and touched her breasts. Again she said it. And again I said "OK", as I was unbuttoning her shirt. And again as I yanked her pants down...and again and again...(lighting my cig)...

You're just obeying too much. You're taking every "no" sign too seriously and every "yes" without bold action.

You were so well behaved she got bored of you.
You're right, I'm like that way too much. I should have just had some balls and stuck it in her and not thought twice. I really think too much... it's not a good thing. I talked to a friend of mine just a second ago and she says the girl played me bigtime, and just wanted to snuggle... and she apparently thinks I want more so she's awkward about calling me, so she just avoids my calls. I really wouldn't mind if she doesn't want to see me again, but I think not answering the phone and not returning calls is just totally disrespectful.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Don't worry too much. You're doing something right to get all of these opportunities. There isn't a guy on this forum that wouldn't love to post a field report just like yours....with the exception of ending in sex of course. All you've got to do is take the chances.

Oh, and women do not invite you back to thier place to drink, grope each other and spend the night just to cuddle. You were not played at all.

This girl that told you that.....she might be jealous! (hint)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

xenigo

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Update: Girl sends me a message just a second ago just like NOTHING has happened. Told me she got my message, returned my video... etc etc. I guess I'll just chill on jumping to the conclusion she's blown me off. Odd, really odd.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
She wanted to fukk. You didn't do it.
She tried to show you how much she'd like it. You didn't do it.
She tried to get you drunk. You didn't do it.
She gave you 24 hours to fukk her. You didn't do it.

She has all reasons to think you're not intrested.


BOOOO YA!
 
Top