"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Problem..

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
this is kinda a problem for me.. not really.. but it is.. I dunno who's problem this is..:confused: But anyway.. there's this chick at school I like.. right? Yeah, okay.. Her 'friends'.. like her best 'friend' is also one of my friends.. but when the chick I like isn't around.. her friends and 'best friends' make fun of her.. and talk :eek: about her.. I told her about that.. she didn't really care.. Why do you think she doesn't really care? she never talks :eek: about any of them.. I'm kinda confused.. Help?

_Click
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
mabye they are joking



but anyway dont get involved in it, ive been involved in many things

hell some girls tell me things that i thought were funny and i thought she didnt care if i told other people so i did, well it turned out that she got pissed off at me because i told people about it.



just dont get involved thats all i ask for
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm not getting involved.. I'm stayin' out of it.. if I were to get into it.. I'd be doin' more than just tellin' the chick about others talkin' :eek: about her..

_Click
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Then who cares?
 
Top