"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Problem?

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Well at my school there's not that many girls that I'd like to go out with and most of the one's I like have bf's. What do I do next?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WTFWTFWTF

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Start going out, seeing the world! If you dont like the chicks at your school, find ones that arent at your school! Simple as that, go to them they wont just flock at you! Dont be affraid to just go say whats going on! Whats the worst that could happen? Maybe check out the mall, if u dont have one then im sure there is some other place people your age are in abundance! The gym is a great place also!

And good day!
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Mall. I got bored with the chicks at my school and headed to the mall to get my mom a birthday gift. I was there for probably 20 or 30 minutes and had two opportunities to pick girls up.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Hey mate, ill try help you out.

Firstly i would like to tell you that if you want to meet more girls then there is an abundance of places to go to!! The mall is a great one! Try out the gym like someone else suggested. A personal favourite of mine is the pool, its just so much fun there. There are girls everywhere, all you need to do is find them.

All the girls at your school howewver should not be left to waste, use them as an oppurtunity to practise your seduction skills and improve upon yourself. They also might have hot friends from other schools that you might be interested in, and of course they might become attractive to you later on in life.

Hope that helped.

P.S. Please try to make your post title's a little more relevant to the posts contents. Thanks.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by damned_in_black
Well at my school there's not that many girls that I'd like to go out with and most of the one's I like have bf's. What do I do next?
You can either:

A) Go out and meet NEW girls OR
B) Hit on the girls at your school WITH BOYFRIENDS OR
C) Lower you standards. :rolleyes:

Think about the question before posting. It's not that hard to come up with an answer yourself.


Mall. I got bored with the chicks at my school and headed to the mall to get my mom a birthday gift. I was there for probably 20 or 30 minutes and had two opportunities to pick girls up.
And you took those opportunities right? :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top