"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Problem Fellas

TonyHeatDaDon

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
BX, NYC
Aight I"m black and I work downtown in nyc so I see alot of white chicks that I be feeling but for some reason they all seem intimidated by me. I'm bald(by choice) about 6'0, 215 not to big pretty muscular but it seems like they all think I"m a thug or whatnot. But what I'm trying to say is when I went to stay with my fam in the poconos them white chicks was all over me but in nyc they on some scared type ****. Now I'm not changing my dress or image for no chich ever I'm just asking how can I approach them without them giving me that "oh god he's gonna do something" look. Now be realistic people and if any of you dudes wanna try and get some ghetto chicks out here in the bronx holla @ me. 1 love.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
Why Are u trying to pick up white chicks only? what the hell is wrong with u? I pick up chicks of all colors and races, Black, asias Indian, white, I dont care just as long as they are interested in me. If the white girls r not interested then forget them!
 

TonyHeatDaDon

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
BX, NYC
whoa whoa whoa slow down fam. I'm trying to pick up them cause there the only chicks I see at work besides asian chicks who also I see alot of in the bx so its nothing. Thats why I'm asking. Its only the internet no need to be a tough guy.
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
seem like your sterotyping. To be honest. I would have so much fun wth this me. If I caught a women looking at me. I would start looking at her strange until she says "what?" or I would say "Hey, have you heard the news?" She says "no" then I say "Last night on the channel 7 news. They were giving a special on how white women were evil. They will drain you of your money and then kick you to the curb". Then I would interject with "I need to be careful. I can't trust white women, when I turn around my wallet might be gone". In other words, I am flipping it around and using it against them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
What do you wear? If your wearing commercial gangster clothing, reassess your outlook as a working man.

Who cares if they're intimidated, approaching for yourself is all you can do.
 

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Hey dude,

Are you sure its your boldness that intimidates them? Do you dress like a thug? Are you a drug dealer? How do you approach?

It all factors in...
 

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Man you just gotta be funny with them in an unintimidating way....kind of c + f but give off that cool, in control kind of vibe that guys like Jay Z have. Be funny and remember, lots of these girls love black dudes, just come to Cali and you will see. Read some of Player Supreme's posts, he has good advice for brothas. And dude, bro, don't just go for white girls only! Some are hot but it's not like they have a monopoly, tons of Asian, middle eastern, latina black females that are worth it. Go after white girls if you want to, but don't limit yourself to them.
 
Top