"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Problem bout an ex and her friend

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ok last night me and a friend picked up a couple of chicks for a party that night, I knew one of the girls, but my friend already wanted to hit on her, so I agreed to be a sort of wingman and handle her friend. Well they come out and her friend is decent, maybe a 7.5. We go get some food and just chill until the party starts, and while talking to this girl I find out she's a friend of my ex.

We drive around for a while and eventually decide to hit up the party, so in we go and the alcohol and mary jane is flowing as usual, and this girl starts comming on to me. I pretty much resisted (friend of ex seemed like a bad idea, that and I know quite a few more hotties that I would rather hook up with). This went on till about 10:30 when the dude (who's house the party was at)'s dad came in and kicked about 50 drunk as hell teenagers out of the house to drive home.

So we head back to the friends house who i started all of this with (now with three extra guys, the drivers all sober) and the girl who was going after me pretty muc pinned me to the ground, and started making out with me like crazy. Well this (and other sorts of fooling around ;)) went on for about two hours, when right as we were rounding second base, my cell phone goes off and it's my parents. I guess another guy's mom had called my house saying he was supposed to be staying there or something. Well my parents are pissed (I wasn't at the house I said I would be at) so i they come to pick me up.

Finally, my problem (phew).

This girl is friend's with my ex, and I have plenty of other ones I would much rather start something with than her. How would you suggest I go about letting her know that nothing good could come of this and that there's no way it'll work out?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL.

Hey, I have done the EX's best friend thing ... Its not that bad if you dig the girl. If you dont like her, then let her know ASAP and hope she wont tell your EX **** about.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
well at this point, I just realized I've pretty much ****ed myself.

I don't want a relationship with her, but when she asked if I regretted last night I said "I don't regret anything I do in life"

Now she's asking for me to go to hang out with her alone while she babysits for a weekend comming up.

Damn.

I need some help here and quick.

Note: If I piss her off somehow, that could screw me with a bunch of hotties from the school she goes too - very bad.
 

Fabio

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
DJing gone bad

LOL you made a good response to the question just did it in the wrong situation.

Refuse the baby sitting thing(your busy) and all other alone hook ups but go out in groups then she wont think your avoiding her and wont hurt her feelings. She'll stress over you a bit and if she ever does actually ask you out formally on a date say something like you just wanna be friends or somen or your not looking for a LTR right now. That might hurt her but if you dont give her anymore signals she probably wont ask you to date.

Good Luck
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
oh my god dude, as I read that she asked if I "Saw anything happening with us" To which I took your advice and said I really wasn't looking for a relationship because my life was already way to busy. She's backing off a bit now. The nightmare that is today is almost over...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top