"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Problem at school

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
This might sound like a whiny, b****** post, but bear with me.

There is this guy in my last class, he has been giving me **** ever since I entered it. I do not know wtf to do, I dont want to fight him, because I dont want to get suspended or in trouble with school. Usually he pretends to threaten me in class, and I just brush it off in a "your not so tough, just stfu already" kind of way, and never let him walk over me. But he just keeps doing it.

Now the real problem: I am not a small guy, 6 feet tall, but ****ing skinny at 130. This guy is about 5'12 and about 160. If he was any smaller, I would end this a long time ago. I really dont feel like I can take this guy on though.... Hes a senior, and a mexican gangster (im a sophmore), who I definetely dont wanna f*** with.

I do not want this to end violently, because last time it did, back in MS, I ended up stabbing a kid with a pen and having my family sued for it :(

Is there a peaceful way to solve this?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
In the short term? I can't think of a solution where the outcome would justify the risk being taken.

In the long term, start working out. Put on 50 pounds, stand up straight, and look people in the eye. Some people are *******s, and unfortunately you got paired up with one in one of your classes.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I am skinny hes buff...

You are smart :)
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Originally posted by tipsy_619
YOUR 6 FOOT!!

but hes only 5'12......

What a dumbass?!?
OH WOW AN INCH DIFFERENCE.

I've taken guys on almost twice my size and that didn't stop me from stomping on their ass.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
^^^

hahhaahah dude ....5'12 is six feet. theres 12 inches in a foot. COME ON!
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
^^^ Aw shiet .. Ehhh... down here us brown necks gotta learn the hard way! *spits into a bucket*

Okay seriously... Yea I feel a bit stupid right now but still.. like I said.. I've taken guys on twice my size and won. :D
 

No_Sleep

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Who cares if hes bigger than you, im like 5'4" (Sophomore), some kid was giving me **** (like 5'7" 160Lbs) and he just kept saying **** so eventually i fvckin nailed him in the face. He was so suprised that a kid so much smaller than him would try to fight him that he liked backed off and never bothered me again. Just remember if you suprise a person like that who thinks they are invincible its almost like winning the fight right there
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
No point to fight. He is stomping on you because you are a threat to him. A talk to talk with him about him not feeling threatened should work, did for me.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by No_Sleep
Who cares if hes bigger than you, im like 5'4" (Sophomore), some kid was giving me **** (like 5'7" 160Lbs) and he just kept saying **** so eventually i fvckin nailed him in the face. He was so suprised that a kid so much smaller than him would try to fight him that he liked backed off and never bothered me again. Just remember if you suprise a person like that who thinks they are invincible its almost like winning the fight right there
i am a short guy, 5'4", and i've had younger kids like you who are bigger than me talk **** in my face. i just beat the fvck outta them- it helps if u play a sport like football, or if u wrestle- that way u build your strenth up. now, not many people mess w/ me, and plus in college, nobody is that dumb n e way
-unless they are drunk, but then it's just funny
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

blur

Banned
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
37
i had the same problem and we fought outside the school (he was like 1.8 feet higher) now after he saw my karate kick he tries :D to be friends again...
 

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
beat the crap out of him outside school.

problem solved.
 

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
Is there no one here that can find a sensible solution for this. I'm not an american so I don't know if this would work overthere. But couldn't you just stay out of his way? Show up a litle later for class and leave immediatly after. What would a fight accomplish ? This is how I would solve it, anger is such a waste of time. Here in holland the guy would lose intrest and start to bother someone else pretty soon.

Well g'luck
 
Top