Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem at school

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound like a whiny, b****** post, but bear with me.

There is this guy in my last class, he has been giving me **** ever since I entered it. I do not know wtf to do, I dont want to fight him, because I dont want to get suspended or in trouble with school. Usually he pretends to threaten me in class, and I just brush it off in a "your not so tough, just stfu already" kind of way, and never let him walk over me. But he just keeps doing it.

Now the real problem: I am not a small guy, 6 feet tall, but ****ing skinny at 130. This guy is about 5'12 and about 160. If he was any smaller, I would end this a long time ago. I really dont feel like I can take this guy on though.... Hes a senior, and a mexican gangster (im a sophmore), who I definetely dont wanna f*** with.

I do not want this to end violently, because last time it did, back in MS, I ended up stabbing a kid with a pen and having my family sued for it :(

Is there a peaceful way to solve this?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the short term? I can't think of a solution where the outcome would justify the risk being taken.

In the long term, start working out. Put on 50 pounds, stand up straight, and look people in the eye. Some people are *******s, and unfortunately you got paired up with one in one of your classes.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am skinny hes buff...

You are smart :)

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tipsy_619
YOUR 6 FOOT!!

but hes only 5'12......

What a dumbass?!?
OH WOW AN INCH DIFFERENCE.

I've taken guys on almost twice my size and that didn't stop me from stomping on their ass.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

hahhaahah dude ....5'12 is six feet. theres 12 inches in a foot. COME ON!

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Aw shiet .. Ehhh... down here us brown necks gotta learn the hard way! *spits into a bucket*

Okay seriously... Yea I feel a bit stupid right now but still.. like I said.. I've taken guys on twice my size and won. :D

No_Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if hes bigger than you, im like 5'4" (Sophomore), some kid was giving me **** (like 5'7" 160Lbs) and he just kept saying **** so eventually i fvckin nailed him in the face. He was so suprised that a kid so much smaller than him would try to fight him that he liked backed off and never bothered me again. Just remember if you suprise a person like that who thinks they are invincible its almost like winning the fight right there

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point to fight. He is stomping on you because you are a threat to him. A talk to talk with him about him not feeling threatened should work, did for me.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No_Sleep
Who cares if hes bigger than you, im like 5'4" (Sophomore), some kid was giving me **** (like 5'7" 160Lbs) and he just kept saying **** so eventually i fvckin nailed him in the face. He was so suprised that a kid so much smaller than him would try to fight him that he liked backed off and never bothered me again. Just remember if you suprise a person like that who thinks they are invincible its almost like winning the fight right there
i am a short guy, 5'4", and i've had younger kids like you who are bigger than me talk **** in my face. i just beat the fvck outta them- it helps if u play a sport like football, or if u wrestle- that way u build your strenth up. now, not many people mess w/ me, and plus in college, nobody is that dumb n e way
-unless they are drunk, but then it's just funny

blur

Banned
Reaction score
i had the same problem and we fought outside the school (he was like 1.8 feet higher) now after he saw my karate kick he tries :D to be friends again...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beat the crap out of him outside school.

problem solved.

the_ajp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there no one here that can find a sensible solution for this. I'm not an american so I don't know if this would work overthere. But couldn't you just stay out of his way? Show up a litle later for class and leave immediatly after. What would a fight accomplish ? This is how I would solve it, anger is such a waste of time. Here in holland the guy would lose intrest and start to bother someone else pretty soon.

Well g'luck