Probably the worst thing females do

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
If she blew it then why are you complaining? Shouldn't the title of the thread be "I couldn't get hard, b!tch wasn't patient enough to get a good f*cking." Instead you phrased it as though she injured you or something.

Very conflicting viewpoints on your end :/ Did she blow it or did YOU?
Your reply makes no sense and is basically idiotic. I never said it injured me, but duh what guy isn't disappointed by something like this. Whether I blew it or not is not the point, that idea was posted by someone else. By your logic everything that a female does that you dislike is your own fault. By that reasoning there are no bad females or poor female behavior because it is always justified by blaming the guy. That's basically what some guys on this forum do actually.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to have OPs state what they want.

1) Help
2) Foster Discussion
3) *****, erm i mean vent.

Stagger Lee is in the third catagory. Most other posters are either 1 or 2.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly scrouds, and a little bit of 2 but I guess I'm the only guy that every now and then has trouble getting an erection in certain situations or at least will admit it :woo: .

If anyone will remember I made a thread about being in a dry spell and had at least 7 or 8 meet ups and not getting any closes like I use to and I blamed it in part on thinning hair. So in that light it did piss me off that I finally had a decent looking girl eating out of my hand and eventually naked and she snapped her pvssy shut because I didn't get hard fast enough.

Anyway, like you said some posts are clearly venting and partly discussion and not really for advice especially not condescending advice at that. I never fault any guys for venting or being honest on here because this game is a lot of BS slanted in the females favor in all honesty.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I know what you mean. One time a girl was all naked and wanted to do it and i didn't because for one thing her vagina smelled, and it totally crushed her that I turned down her pvssy. That's the thing, if men did the same things women commonly do to us they sure wouldn't like it. And supposedly us men are even more sensitive of about performance and the whole blue ball thing.

The whiskey d!ck wasn't really the main point. A few times I've had a girl go to bed and get naked or at least partially naked and then suddenly and irreversibly decide they don't want to do anything. It's just an example of common flakey and piss poor female behavior. I mean don't get all naked and then not follow through on it.
This is why you ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep a bottle of Febreeze on your nightstand!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My comment...It makes no sense? It's "idiotic"? I know this is a rant thread but you've basically just said that what I'm saying isn't true. Now I get to break your entire post down. Thanks for calling me out.

Stagger Lee said:
OK say you meet up with some girl for the first time and go to the bar and drink. Of course your goal as a man is to see if you have attraction and get her home and have sex as soon as possible without jumping the gun.

You went on a shallow date, with a shallow mindset that had a shallow outcome. Why should the chick give you entitlement to anything if you can't deliver? Expect this. This is the game you chose to participate in.

It doesn't really matter where you meet up or hang out the key thing is you are drinking and biding your time until it seems right to close the deal.
YOU drank too much. That was where you f*cked up.

You should know better. We have a term used here often called LMS (last minute resistance) Of course this was going to happen if the provisions leading to sex were incomplete or missing.

But no, some women can't be patient and stay in the mood for a little while. It's like oh he didn't get a rock hard erection within the first minute or two, then I'm not open to sex anymore. Then she's putting on her clothes and starts acting all indignant when you tell her you just need to relax a little while, and if you try to go for some foreplay to hold her over till the hard on comes she acts like you just sprang out of the bushes naked on her. So here you are putting your clothes back on, and what do you know? Now you have a rock hard erection. But she doesn't care, not interested and kicks you out the door or bolts out the door if it's not her place.
Why should she care? You wanted sex. That's all. Why does she owe you anything? YOU'RE mad because you exceeded below your expectations as well as hers. This whole time you're b!tching at her and not even putting a bit of the responsibility on yourself. Kinda immature.

Whether I blew it or not is not the point, that idea was posted by someone else. By your logic everything that a female does that you dislike is your own fault
Not true. You did something to turn her off.

Look at it like this; Lets say she wanted you to go down on her. She doesn't take a shower and her pu$$y smells like sh!t. If you run out the door does SHE have a right to complain about YOU? She didn't wash. Sure you could have told her to go take a shower. You COULD do that. But do you care about her enough to do that? I mean it's a first date. How would you look at her on the second date? Maybe she sees you that way. It's understandable on her end. It honestly is.

Take some responsibility and next time....don't drink so much, dude.

She doesn't care that you have been drinking for a few hours and it might be 4 am now and it is all her fault because she required to be gamed for several hours before she'll fvck.
Yup, it's aaaaaalll her fault cause you weren't ready to f*ck like she was.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just proving my point even more, with more useless nonsense, false analogies, unsolicited condescending advice and opinion. It's not worth applying to your points they are so far off and redundant. You are in the blame the guy first, last and only crowd. I don't agree and I think your posts are so far wrong to be idiotical and are really just you trying to be a smart a$$ but I'll leave it at that.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is in need of some accountability.

Of course you'll gloss over my points, because you have no counter to them. Prove my analogy as false.

Prove it.

Here's some advice; calm down and don't be so defensive. Read over my post again, and apply some responsibility. Your next outing, if you've learned anything, should be a better one :)

Plus I never said don't blame the girl for anything. She's a shallow b!tch. You wanted sex on the first date and that's all. You're shallow too. Why are you upset at the player? Hate the game, dude. That's how it goes :)

Guys b!tch about girls having entitlement issues when they aren't quality and can't deliver. Ironic.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is so funny :)

Relax dude, you are not going to die just because you didn't have sex that night.

Your puny attempt to rationalize your animal weakness is quite remarkable though.

She owed nothing to you and you couldn't get your johnson up so you totally deserved it.

Why not accept it in dignity old man? :crackup:

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

You just encountered one of the worst personality traits a woman exudes. All women are insecure or to make it more understandable can you say easily offended.

Some women are extreme when it comes to their feelings and react in different ways. This type of women goes off pouting at the slightest hint of sarcasm directed her way. A more secure ,mature type woman would roll with the small problem and make things work in the end.

My guess is she is afraid of her own shadow. Lesson learned no big loss. No need for you to take it personally or you will be acting like her.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
OP

You just encountered one of the worst personality traits a woman exudes. All women are insecure or to make it more understandable can you say easily offended.

Some women are extreme when it comes to their feelings and react in different ways. This type of women goes off pouting at the slightest hint of sarcasm directed her way. A more secure ,mature type woman would roll with the small problem and make things work in the end.

My guess is she is afraid of her own shadow. Lesson learned no big loss. No need for you to take it personally or you will be acting like her.

Actually, that's a really good point. She could also have been offended that you couldn't get it up, due to her appearance. It could have really bruised her ego and made her feel like you thought she wasn't attractive. She probably recoiled after what she thought was a physical rejection. I've heard women b!tch that "oh, screw him. he couldn't get it up". Totally ignoring the fact that this woman is about 70 pounds overweight. :/

So many variables...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dont try to fuk her if ur not going to deliver bro