Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probably seen as a threat

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that some people get intimidated by my presence.
Most of the times It's beta males. I sense the nervousness in their throat-clearing sounds for example.

I stand out and do my best to look good.
Sometimes I "outshine the master" just by being myself. But it's not my fault if someone feels inferior or something..

For example on days when I haven't socialized enough It happens the most.
I have no interest in harming people or anything like that.

Is it that my facial expressions change when I'm scarce or my lack of emotions causing people to be puzzled because of the unpredicability?
Could be that I'm incongruent some days. I don't know but It's overwhelming.

Any insights and solutions are welcomed.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of threat? Weirdo/alcoholic/mentally ill person is also a threat.

How do women react to your presence?
I don't really fall into these categories.
Good question. Normally they react well and I get IOIs.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this a lot too, particularly from older guys in positions of power like an executive at a company. They seem to feel threatened by my presence. The only reason i can think of for why they act like this is because they cant "figure me out". I dont fit any stereotypical archetypes. And most people, particularly guys with fragile egos, get nervous when they encounter a male that doesnt fit into any category that they've dealt with before.

In the past I would try to downplay my presence by dressing casually and being mild-mannered in my dealings with people. But these days, i take pleasure in watching these beta cvcks squirm with fear, jealously and intimidation. If they cant be calm and confident in the presence of a young man just going about his business, then fck 'em, let them br consumed by their fear and jealousy. I take pleasure in "flexing on them", especially in front of women.

Women and young guys dont treat me like this. I only get it from old men.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Most of the times It's beta males. I sense the nervousness in their throat-clearing sounds for example.
Those people are nervous around everyone they haven't known for at least a year, not just around you. So that's more about them than you.

But it's not my fault if someone feels inferior or something..
Correct!

Is it that my facial expressions change when I'm scarce or my lack of emotions causing people to be puzzled because of the unpredicability?
I'd definitely say facial expression is a major factor. There is actually a difference in the resting facial expression depending on mood, internally (to you) it's not noticable unless you consciously pay attention to it. When you don't feel like socializing it will show, it's subtle but it will show. Other people are probably not aware exactly why they think it's best to leave you alone, they'll just get a sense that you're not so approachable.

I happen to have been fascinated by this myself and paid attention to it, so I have some insight. At first I just noticed my internal state and how other people responded, then I figured out how my internal state carries through in my observable behavior. It's a subconscious process, it happens without awareness. The realization came on a day I was having a particularly good day, I noticed several complete strangers greet me as they passed, which was very unusual. I didn't get why, I was just walking like I always do, then I looked in the mirror and my expression was different. There was a slight smile, I didn't even notice that I had been walking around all day smiling. It was subtle, but still easily noticable. That's when I realized the link between internal state of mind and external expression.

There are also a few nights I have been out to a club. Most times nothing too interesting would happen, just another night out. A few times though my internal state was different, paid no mind to it until after. Felt like I was supercharged in a way, just overcome with energy in a way I'm not sure I could even control. No effort put into game, no conscious effort put into anything really, I just simply felt great. Women gravitated to me all over the place, some competing for my attention. To this day those experiences are still a bit of a mystery to me, but it changed something in me, it left a mark and a bit of that feeling is always present.

I could try to emulate the behaviors I did in that state of mind, but it's virtually impossible. I behaved differently, that's what all those women saw and apparently got extremely attracted to. They can of course not know my internal state of mind, so logically and empirically the internal state of mind affects behavior. Others observe the behavior and their minds subconsciously reverse engineer the feeling. Ever heard a woman say "I don't know what it is, there's just something about him", this is exactly what it is, they're unaware of how their subconscious mechanisms work.

I have also noticed how when I want to be left alone I don't have to say so, it shows without me having to think about it. People then leave me alone/ignore me and go about their business. I don't necessarily look grumpy, just emotionless and not engaging with my surroundings. I need that sometimes so it's great that most people sense it.

I learned to use this insight to my advantage. To put my focus away from how I look, how I behave and everything external about me and direct it into myself. It takes a lot of effort to control behavior through an entire day, it just takes a fraction of that to bring myself in the right mood. It makes a HUGE difference. I quit doing external game a long time ago to focus on internal game, I do not regret it. In the appropriate state of mind the desired behaviors come naturally and effortlessly.

You can do this too. Begin with registering and becoming aware of how your mood is linked to your behavior which is then linked to how others behave around you. When you've gathered some experiences take a moment to reflect on it and notice the differences. Then if you want more emotional control you can also start to notice your triggers, what is it that brought you to a particular state of mind, if it's advantageous is it reproducible?

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
But these days, i take pleasure in watching these beta cvcks squirm with fear, jealously and intimidation. If they cant be calm and confident in the presence of a young man just going about his business, then fck 'em, let them br consumed by their fear and jealousy. I take pleasure in "flexing on them", especially in front of women.
I feel you but It sounds a little evil, haha. In my opinion this just feeds your ego, but on the other side you don't really have much options and It's probably better than feeling bad.

Those people are nervous around everyone they haven't known for at least a year, not just around you. So that's more about them than you.

Correct!

I'd definitely say facial expression is a major factor. There is actually a difference in the resting facial expression depending on mood, internally (to you) it's not noticable unless you consciously pay attention to it. When you don't feel like socializing it will show, it's subtle but it will show. Other people are probably not aware exactly why they think it's best to leave you alone, they'll just get a sense that you're not so approachable.

I happen to have been fascinated by this myself and paid attention to it, so I have some insight. At first I just noticed my internal state and how other people responded, then I figured out how my internal state carries through in my observable behavior. It's a subconscious process, it happens without awareness. The realization came on a day I was having a particularly good day, I noticed several complete strangers greet me as they passed, which was very unusual. I didn't get why, I was just walking like I always do, then I looked in the mirror and my expression was different. There was a slight smile, I didn't even notice that I had been walking around all day smiling. It was subtle, but still easily noticable. That's when I realized the link between internal state of mind and external expression.

There are also a few nights I have been out to a club. Most times nothing too interesting would happen, just another night out. A few times though my internal state was different, paid no mind to it until after. Felt like I was supercharged in a way, just overcome with energy in a way I'm not sure I could even control. No effort put into game, no conscious effort put into anything really, I just simply felt great. Women gravitated to me all over the place, some competing for my attention. To this day those experiences are still a bit of a mystery to me, but it changed something in me, it left a mark and a bit of that feeling is always present.

I could try to emulate the behaviors I did in that state of mind, but it's virtually impossible. I behaved differently, that's what all those women saw and apparently got extremely attracted to. They can of course not know my internal state of mind, so logically and empirically the internal state of mind affects behavior. Others observe the behavior and their minds subconsciously reverse engineer the feeling. Ever heard a woman say "I don't know what it is, there's just something about him", this is exactly what it is, they're unaware of how their subconscious mechanisms work.

I have also noticed how when I want to be left alone I don't have to say so, it shows without me having to think about it. People then leave me alone/ignore me and go about their business. I don't necessarily look grumpy, just emotionless and not engaging with my surroundings. I need that sometimes so it's great that most people sense it.

I learned to use this insight to my advantage. To put my focus away from how I look, how I behave and everything external about me and direct it into myself. It takes a lot of effort to control behavior through an entire day, it just takes a fraction of that to bring myself in the right mood. It makes a HUGE difference. I quit doing external game a long time ago to focus on internal game, I do not regret it. In the appropriate state of mind the desired behaviors come naturally and effortlessly.

You can do this too. Begin with registering and becoming aware of how your mood is linked to your behavior which is then linked to how others behave around you. When you've gathered some experiences take a moment to reflect on it and notice the differences. Then if you want more emotional control you can also start to notice your triggers, what is it that brought you to a particular state of mind, if it's advantageous is it reproducible?
I totally agree that the infernal state of mind affects behavior. Good insights, thanks for sharing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Be more braver.

Have more courage.

That's the solution and insight.

And then this shiet wouldn't even be posted here.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I stand out and do my best to look good.
Sometimes I "outshine the master" just by being myself. But it's not my fault if someone feels inferior or something..

For example on days when I haven't socialized enough It happens the most.
I have no interest in harming people or anything like that.

Maybe they think you look unwell at those moments. Maybe it was a coincidence and they drank cold drinks at night and the day after their voice sank abit. Maybe they shout alot. Maybe they think you are a beta cvck that is in depression. You said it yourself that you are “incongruent” and that you socialize less. Some food for thought.