"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

probably a silly ?

yellowspeed

Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
FL
I'm going out with this really hot girl for the 1st time next week and I want it to go a smooth as possible.

I haven't decided where I should take her for dinner. I don't want to take her somewhere cheap but I don't think it's a good idea to go somewhere to fancy on the 1st date either. Plus I have no idea what kind of food she likes. I don't want to take her to a place and have her hate that kind of food. I myself could care less since I eat like a billy goat anyhow.:D

So do you think I should just ask her ahead of time where she might like to go or what kind of food she likes or maybe do you guys have any dinning suggestions? Thanks again I know it might be silly but I can be pretty anal sometimes.;)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by yellowspeed
Thanks again I know it might be silly but I can be pretty anal sometimes.;)
So don't be.

Don't ask her ahead of time. Have two maybe three places in mind and ask her if she likes the kind of food at places 1, 2, or 3.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
No, there is no logical reason or way that will influence her to like you or to start loving you. Do not ask her what restaurant she likes or wants to go to, do not bring her her favorite flowers, do not kiss he butt incessantly, do not give in to her demands even whe she politly askes "will you get me *something* make her get it herself.

GO WHERE YOUR GUT FEELS LIKE GOING!

If she gives you problems and starts testing your level of security and manhood by trying to get you to change your plans THEN START ASKING HER IN-DIRECT QUESTIONS AND PURPOSEFULLY HAND HER THE POWER TO SEE HOW SHE RESPONDS.

For example, she argues with you about the restaurant you want to go to.

Start asking indirect questions like

"Are you going to pay for both of us?":
"When are you going to pick me up?"
"What do they have there that you think should interest me?"

BY DOING THIS YOU GRAB THE POWER BACK AND YOU CONTROL THE SITUATION.

Now, forget about where you are going and just go and have a good time with her. Make it an enjoyable experience for both of you and remember that size, shape, and texture doesn't matter to a woman IT'S HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT IT IN THE END.

Have fun and don't worry, you'll do fine I hope :)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Take her for an Ice cream treat and then ask her if she wants a sandwich! Don't spend more than $8 US dollars on her!!!!!
 
Top