Pro-Hillary Media Bias

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a private membership corporation chartered by the federal government. It is not part of the federal government. There are no federal employees on its board or its payroll. The influence the federal government has on the Fed is Presidential confirmation of the chairman proposed by Federal Reserve members and semi-annual 'Humphrey-Hawkins' session with each house of Congress.
It's an independent entity within the government, yes. Profit-making corporation? No.

I
You really don't know sh*t do you except from the lunatics that poured all that sh*t into your head. Get better friends Pee Wee.

Like everything else I've told you, it's available from many high veracity sources.
It must be hard to cling to watch your right-wing fallacies fail over and over again.

Government is an extension of the society we vote for. Your government sucks because you want it to. Things will get better when your generation is gone. You've ruined enough lives and countries.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is referencing breton woods and the closure of the gold redemtion window, but he still has to explain the entire relevance behind his theory and why it does not apply to other cases. At this point he is just dodging and weaving.
Departure from gold-standard is not relevant to modern money?

.......elaborate, please. :)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made no such statement, but nice dodge.

YOU however have to show the relevance since you brought it up as an answer to the question on Rome's inflation.
Countries no longer use currency that is backed by tangible assets since divorcing from gold in 1971. The currency itself represents the value of goods and services of the country's economy, but it is just a point system with which they float against one another. If a loaf of bread is made to be $1 billion tomorrow, it has no effect on the United States' ability to pay any of its bills. It simply means creditors will be extremely pissed off when the U.S. debt they invested in doesn't get them anything in any kind of trade or exchange.

Default from a monetary sovereign government is a political choice, not an economic necessity.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Profit-making corporation? No.
I didn't say 'profit making' - you did. Put words in your own mouth Pee Wee.
Nice to omit that the Fed is a private corporation, not part of the Fedrral government which is what I said. It has no federal representation on its board and no federal employees on its payroll.

As you like to say 'Ooof'.

The rest of what you tried to type has nothing to do with the the quote you posted dufus.

I am weary of your Institute of Applied Moronics antics Pee Wee. You should get your money back from whoever pretended to educate you. You argue as a marginal child.

You are dismissed.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If inflation is a function of energy prices as you claim, again I ask how the price of oil impacted the inflation experienced by the Roman Empire.
Back then energy = slaves. Maybe the price spiked. :D

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what exactly does that have to do with my original question?

If inflation is a function of energy prices as you claim, again I ask how the price of oil impacted the inflation experienced by the Roman Empire.
Again, you're inserting a strawman argument. This entire monetary discussion has the context of post-1971, which was established earlier in the thread.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is finally admitting what we all knew... his entire charade is an act for his followers. Trump can do or say anything he wants right now, and they'll still vote for him.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it I have evolved. Voting for Hillary! I destroyed my health in a fall requiring crazy surgery on my shoulder. Unable to work. Right when I was broke, Got 15 grand disability cash, more to come. Plus free healthcare .God bless Obama. I already had 2 surgeries almost a hundred grand with Obamacare, i paid nothing since i am unemployed. Now i have 3 grand a month income sitting on my ass. I am white middle class. Would vote Obama for 3rd term.

Last edited:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That isn't called evolution.....
Changed my position then. Trump wants to cut off my checks and healthcare. I don't even have to pay copay and i need another surgery because i ****ed it up again.
Never thought i would be like this but.__.....gimmiedat!!! What is this about an Obamaphone? Food stamps?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems trollish to me, but recalling how you smoke weed all of the time, well all the pieces just fit together....

Welcome to the legalized robbery States of America.
Why would i troll posting from a mobile device which is a pain in my ass. I quit drugs. We broke up 3 times due to it. I dumped her. Keeps coming back. Emotional rollercoaster? Maybe.