"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PRL could u help me out on this one or anyone else

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
yes this is to do with the asian chick from church. I took her and her mate up flying tonight. The flight was really good they enjoyed it. I didnt much chance to kino cos her mate was up the front seat with me and target at the back. I know you said not to take her up flying first but yea oopsie

The flight finished at 730. Her mate was supposed to be catching a train back to wellington at 830. We managed to get to the station in time. Just after the train left I could see that the chick needed to sort of comfort her cos it was her best mate and they hadnt seen each other for a while. Hmmmm not the best position for me to be in. When we were leaving the station she said she needed to go to the loo and gave me her car keys. I went n sat on the hood of the car when she came back I looked at her eyes and I knew she was crying before n was trying to control it. I know I shouldnt have been her emotional buddy, but I couldnt really care at that moment n I started squeezing her shoulder n asked if she was ok n she said yes. when she turned around I moved in for a hug. We hugged for like a few seconds while we were standing there outside the car. I hope she didnt feel the growing stiff in my pants

Then the drive back we ended up talking about relationships. I asked her about her ex if she still kept in touch with him. She was like nope not really. She went out with him for 14months, but shes still a virign, she nearly lost it though. He was 22 n she was about 17. He was into E and was a house builder. She tried to bring him to God but it kinda started to bring her down as well. Then she started asking me about my relationships. I kinda tried to keep it hush hush. She asked me if I was a virigin, I said why at first, then she said she just wanted know then I said I wasnt gonna answer that question. Then later on I asked her where does she see her self heading? She said that she doesnt want a relationship at the moment. Shes made a promise to God that no relationship till shes 20. I respect her decision because she says that it will hinder her focus from God. But it kinda hurts at the same time. She did get asked out by one of the other guys from church, but she didnt want the hassle of a relationship. She said she had found a guy that had everything except one thing. First she was reluctant to say who he was. I kinda pushed it asking if he was from church n I wouldnt tell anyone, fricking dumbass assassin!!! Then she said he was from uni but he wasnt a christian. She says shes just given her love life side of things upto God. She asked about which stage I was. I said I am kinda looking for a girl who is a christian as well but I am not sure myself if I am ready as well because I gotta learn to control my desires. I didnt wanna be ****y n funny at this time because just didnt seem like it. We were joking around sometimes during the drive back.

I dont know if I have blown it or what. Now I cant exactly ask her for a date cos I know exactly whats gonna come my way. I am thinking of just moving on cos if I sit around waiting for her to be ready for a relationship I will probably end up in the Friendship zone. The problem is she gave me a lot of high interest signs, laughing at most of my jokes, kino shes kinda touchy person, quite a few compliments about my hair, my jacket n my shoes, asking if I had a gf before, if I was a virgin, she also in one text message gave me her hm number saying if I wanted to call her heres my hm number. I was like ok. I never asked for her number n in another text message saying I was in her dreams. And when I would kino her should would respond positively.

She also said her next relationship if she gets into one has to have a christian foundation. Like both her n the bf have to be christians. I was thinking of laying off a while like maybe a couple of months just whenever I see her with my other christian mates just hang around n just be my usual self n hopefully let her know that I wanna take it really slow n not get into anything serious with anyone straight away. hmmmm I dont know tell me what you guys think.

Also I am not sure if I like this chick for her femenine qualities or to satisfy my sexual desires. Like shes kinda pretty but shes a really cool person at the same time. Christian, caring, kind, intelligent, funny, atheletic pretty much what I look for in a girl. We get along really well but hmmm dunno wat to do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I told you to only pursue woman romantically and ask her out on a 'official' date and not to take her flying for fear of what just happened!!

She knows you like her (this is not a secret) - so she told you that she doesn't want to date you, indirectly of course, so in your own mind you are in limbo because you didn't get a direct answer of her interest in you!!!

This is why you do an 'official' date - if she says "No" to this then you know that she is not interested in you romantically - but because you spoke to her in generalizations you are not 100% sure if she excluded you outright as oppose to men in general!

To find out if she wants you, you have be extremely direct now - which is more difficult and awkward after you had your long convo on relationships during your drive home.

A woman who is interested in a guy never says "I'm not ready for a relationship" - woman are always ready and willing unless they have gone through a traumatic agonizing emotional experience.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Tsk
Tsk
Tsk

how many times do us older players/don juans have to tell you guys.

there are rules to this game. break them and you pay the price.

you were given good advice and of course you didn't listen. now your begging for more advice?

you are definately a deadly assasin....to your own heart that is.

after reading your post where you admitted that you knew better and several instances but did it anyways...and now look at ya.

wellll...there might be a chance. as I read it she was giving you an opportunity to step up and be a man...until she finally told you about the other guy.

well you fawked up so far so why not just ask her out on a real date instead of that expensive **** off manuver you pulled.

How much gas did you waste carting those two through the air anyways. That is a extremely expensive and terrible waste of gas and time.

take your two virgin butts to coffee and get it off ya chest...you can only go for broke now cause you done really fawked up so far.

over coffee invite her over to your place and as your showing her around...pull her around...save the bedroom for last....when you enter the bedroom pull her in the door...turn to her as you pull her ass in and kiss her before she has a chance to object...

see what happens.

iF YOUR MAN ENOUGH TO FLY THROUGH THE AIR..you should be man enough to give her a passionate kiss.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Man this is it, k I am gonna go ask her out. Not this sunday but the one after. Is this too late. Shes given me her hm number but I wanna do this face to face instead on the phone.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Holey Shiat, this post sounds like something from the AFC bible!


You know it is all wrong... drop it and move on... why do you want to DJ a christian virgin...from the real God squad! A waste of time! Are you crazy??

Man you are just asking to have your head and heart handed to you

Stop it now!

Dietzcoi
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
Man this is it, k I am gonna go ask her out. Not this sunday but the one after. Is this too late. Shes given me her hm number but I wanna do this face to face instead on the phone.
WTF????? What the heck are you waiting for. I've seen your screen name on this board for a while now. You should know better than this chicken shyt stuff.

Do it TODAY! and no excuses!
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Deadly assasin - you should be listening to PRL and PS. I've been indirectly following their advice that they give others and they are spot on the money.

I hooked up with a lady 2 weeks ago who is coming out of a relationship and is pretty fooked up over it. Nevermind questioning her about it. I took her out for drinks, didn't skirt on any of that sh*t because it destoys the mood. I could easily see that her interest level was sky-high. We left, I grabbed her, and stuck my tongue down her throat, and she reciprocated.

I let her talk about her past relationship and how bad she was feeling after I took her home and shagged her rotten, so to speak, and even then, I just listened and didn't offer her any advice or consoling beyond biting her neck, sucking her ears and then going down on her.

There's an order to this sh*t and you gotta get it right. If I hadn't have followed these two guys advice, I'd have totally botched this situation.

The good thing is, there's very little talk about her past relationship because she's too busy getting boned and giving me head on a daily basis.

Talking about that crap before you've gotten her in bed is only going to attach a negative vibe to you. Whenever she sees you now it's gonna make her think of the negatives of this other guy.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Yeah I cant believe I am going down the road back to AFC land. I am gonna ask her out n if she gives me that I am not ready for a relationship crap I am just gonna forget about it. I gotta start reading the bible again n meet more chicks.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
thanx for all you advice guys. I should have followed it a long time ago, but I feel what has happened has happened for a reason. So far my focus has just been getting chicks well lately just this one chick. I feel that I must not focus on them and that there are other important things I must focus on like getting closer to God, my flying career. I have just realised that first I must be content, satisfied, fulfilled with His love alone. Giving myself totallly and unreservedly to Him. I cannot do this even if I end up getting this chick or anyone else. This is why I have decided that I am gonna remain single for as long as it takes till I reach my goals in life that is getting closer to Him and let Him work in my life. And this is my promise to God.

I know you guys are gonna say wtf is wrong with you, God has given you a di*k for a reason or dont post for advice anymore if u dont wanna follow our advice or dont come here if u dont you want any chicks in your life. Some might say what has prompted you to do this or is this a new technique to get this chick? I just read one of my own old posts about " christian guys looking for the one" and I have realised my mistake all along. I was putting my focus that if I get this chick that I will be happy that I will be satisfied, but true satisfaction can only come from getting closer to God and keeping my focus on Him.

I just wanna say thankyou for all the time and effort you guys have put in replying my posts. Your advice has always been really good. I am still gonna visit this site from time to time not to learn seduction techniques but more on motivation and self improvement and fitness, I really need to put some weigth on.

Yours truly, Deadly_assassin
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Come on dude. Religion aside. This is a tough/cruel world. Youre not going to get anywhere unless u hit ur fears head on and get the experience. No matter what the outcome, uve learned from it and at least u can say YOU DID IT... Regret sucks man. Its probably one of (if not thee) worst feelings u can have imo. 2nd to that of seeing some other a$$hole come along a month from now and kiss this chick right infront of ur face. TRY N THINK HOW U WILL FEEL SEEING THAT
I know rejection is better than hestitation. And God will provide me with opportunities to get over my fears. Even if I see her with another guy tomorrow its gonna hurt, but for how long, maybe a hour or two. But I will get over it if I keep my focus on God and not on her. If I keep it on her and I see her with another guy its gonna hurt for weeks. And there will be other chicks later on.

I know this also sounds like an excuse not to ask her out so that I dont get rejected. But I feel like I dont need her at the moment. Even if I were to date her at the moment something doesnt seem right, like its not the will of God. I am sure He brought me all this way just to make me realise where I was going wrong. I know I hard to learn the hard way.

Yes it would feel good to have her, it felt good giving her a hug that nite outside the station n just holding her in my arms for a while. But its my physical side of things that were being satisfied, but not my spirit.

I wont get punished for holding her hand or kissing her. But if I do go on this date wont my attention be turned towards her. And thats exactly what would happen if I started dating her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
as soon as I read player_supreme's second post I textd her asking what she was upto tomorrow. She hasnt replied. Shes meant to be working today. It already seems like a lost cause.

Its too late I have already made the promise and I dont wanna break it unless God wants me to.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Let your conscious guide you! We are not here to mandate your actions, just don't try to approach a woman, who you are interested in romantically, as an another friend - let your interest in her be known, tactfully of course.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
I guess I need a lot of work PRL. Dementia was right I need to hit my fears head on. Getting closer to God was kind of an excuse in a way cos I was kinda angry. Cos everyone knows if another hot chick was interested in me I wouldnt an apportunity like dat slip by. I should stop focusing on chicks but doesnt mean I cant date them. I have come to realise this.

Another thing this chick has seem to been thru a bad experience with her last bf. I kinda remember now when I had asked her a while ago why she had moved up to Auckland from Wellington, thats a long way. N she said cos of bf n some other stuff. She moved the start of last year n she got over him jan this year. I know I should stop caring for this sort of crap, but I just put it in for the info.

Where do u think I need a lot of work on. Probably with my attitude first. I wanna turn into a guy that as soon as he starts talking to a chick he gets her wet but is still a challenge. I know I gotta learn from experience. I might go out a couple of times with the DJs from Auckland, especially dementia. Hes always been helpful like the rest of yous.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
her last bf was non christian

she " almost " had sex with him ( what does that mean no really what does that mean )

the guy she likes at uni is non christian

but she is claiming she is a nun and not allowed to be with anyone till she is 20


hmm.......


when i used to go to church the chicks at church only liked one type of guy, the bad boy and there weren't any bad boys at our church so they went elsewhere for them

quote: Player_Supreme
" over coffee invite her over to your place and as your showing her around...pull her around...save the bedroom for last....when you enter the bedroom pull her in the door...turn to her as you pull her ass in and kiss her before she has a chance to object... "

i like that :)

she is not fine china, she will not break in your arms and from her ex bf story it sounds like she has been on all the rides at the theme park before including the big dipper

and chicks dig pilots so yeah JUST DO IT !



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
SO, using religion as a crutch to excuse your AFC behavior, huh?

I am against you going for this woman based on your first post, but as PS says, if you are going to do it, DO IT and stop being a weenie..

You posts make you sound pathetic, that won't get you anywhere!

Dietzcoi
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Yes I have making excuses for my AFC behaviour so far. I just came back from playing pool with my chrisitian mate. Hes in a relationship with another chick from church and they just been going out for nearly a month. I kinda got some tips on what those two always talk about, well what they were talking about before they started going out and how he planted a kiss n they have been talking a lot about physical side of things.

so far I have been talking and walking and acting like an AFC with this chick. I am gonna take her out on a date. Probably mini golf. Giver her some lessons. And yes I am going to stand behind her and guide her arms. I am gonna tickle her, I am gonna look at her sexually, not perving. I am gonna tease her. Kino her till she tells me to stop even then I probably wont. Cos I am a fricking man, n shes a woman, shes mine for the taking. I am gonna act on my desires and not on my emotions or my thoughts.

can you guys give me some tips on some good conversation topics. Like so far I have made a mess of things by talking about the wrong crap. All I did was talk about her negative and boring side of things like her past relationship, her uni, work n more crap. I know you gotta talk about positive stuff. Like places she would like to travel. Whats the craziest thing she has done . How many guys has she kissed when she got drunk during her wild days. What were the wild days like? I wanna talk to about her physical desires, how good is she at kissing? Whats her fantasy? And right at the end of the date I am just gonna grab her when she leasts expects it n just kiss her. If I get ***** slapped at least I tried, n I tried like a man, and not as a wuss. Far out man I have been blinded so far by my own fears of losing this chick. The only bad thing I havnt done so far is act desperate. Another good way I thought of starting to ask all these questions in is play truth or dare when we are playing the game. If I get the ball in with less shots I get to ask a question, if I get a hole in one, i get to challenge her to do something crazy.Any more tips
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Hey, DA, at least you realise and admit to yourself that you slipped a little. We all do it. I am still guilty of it.

PRL is right once again. You must always show your romantic interest in a tactful way and never vary from it. If this causes the target to run for the hills, so be it. This does not mean you can't engage in meaningful conversation, but you must always frame your interactions with your target in a sexual way. If she doesn't view you like this at all times, then she will put you in the LJBF bucket in her own mind.

There's plenty of times afterwards to engage in more meaningful types of conversations after you've sealed the deal. The woman will want that of course and will want to open up to you in that way, just temper it a little when she does. (Hopefully, it will be in the context of being in bed with her when she talks to you about that sh*t)

I'm starting to think that as much as once you are put in the LJBF zone by a woman, that it's difficult to get out, that at the same token, once you are in the romantic/sexual interest zone with a woman it will be impossible, no matter what, for her to see you in any other way either.

You need to recondition your brain to always see women in a sexual light no matter what, (yeah, yeah I know, according to the feminazis, men are all pigs if they are in tune with their own sexuality - they've deprogrammed us over the years with endless propaganda and endless repitition of the 'Men are all pigs' theme) and the rest will follow. Don't repress this side of yourself or you will be doomed to failure more often than not. I have gone from super AFC to something a little different in the last few months by not denying my sexuality as I was conditioned to. This is really, really important in creating attraction. If you aren't a sexual creature than how can a woman see you as a sexual creature?

Stop denying your manhood, no matter what anyone has to say about it. That's the most important thing I've learned here.
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
yea I kinda know that I am sitting just in the friendship zone. Before I would stop myself looking at her in a sexual way, cos I would think to myself shes a christian and I am too, I cant look at her that way, its lusting. Frick the ride back home, she herself told me she would have a problem with physical desires in a relationship. Far out man, I gotta make her wet one way or the other. I gotta tap her sexual side. And the only I am thinking is to accept my sexual side first. Gotta accept that its natural to have sexual desires for a woman. I am gonna debate on this with her. I havent spanked the monkey for 3 days now. I dunno if this is part of my problem or what. I wanna control myself for another week. Gotta read more posts about sexuality and apply it even more.

Wat do u guys think?cheers for all your help
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
cheers man some of the stuff you guys said is gold
 
Top