"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Prizing women? Is it worth it???

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Hi fellow don juans. Do you guys feel that prizing women is counter intuitive ? Should I be the prize instead like Pook says???
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
My theory:

18-25 years old - Prize her like crazy. She is youthful and fertile.
25-33 years old - Prize her a little. Still fertile but not as sexy as before.
34-39 years old- Prize her 5%. Another 5% is she can get pregnant.
40+ - She has to prize you.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
My theory:

18-25 years old - Prize her like crazy. She is youthful and fertile.
25-33 years old - Prize her a little. Still fertile but not as sexy as before.
34-39 years old- Prize her 5%. Another 5% is she can get pregnant.
40+ - She has to prize you.
Interesting theory. I haven't looked at it that way.
 

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
533
Reaction score
626
Age
28
My theory:

18-25 years old - Prize her like crazy. She is youthful and fertile.
25-33 years old - Prize her a little. Still fertile but not as sexy as before.
34-39 years old- Prize her 5%. Another 5% is she can get pregnant.
40+ - She has to prize you.
Terrible advice.Remember the guy who prized an 18 year old “blondie?”
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
533
Reaction score
626
Age
28
what happened to that guy?
Long story short,he spent ludicrous amounts of money on a girl who ditched him on New Year’s Eve and ended up not being worth the effort.This guy laughed at all our advice telling him to think of himself as the prize,so when **** hit the fan,I had a good belly laugh myself.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Long story short,he spent ludicrous amounts of money on a girl who ditched him on New Year’s Eve and ended up not being worth the effort.This guy laughed at all our advice telling him to think of himself as the prize,so when **** hit the fan,I had a good belly laugh myself.
wow thats too bad. Goes to show its not good to prize females .
 
Top