Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Private VIP section of SoSuave

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading through a thread earlier and I wanted to post something. I wanted to give the guy a perfect response (IMO) to a question a girl had asked him. BUT, at the same time, I don't want anyone with Google access (the whole world) to know it. I just don't want to give MY lines away to anyone with a search engine. Why should I?? What the fvck for? (and why the fvck can't we swear?)

I stated this in my interview. I feel it would be beneficial if there was a forum within SoSuave that could only be accessed by members with a certain standing. Right now, anyone on this earth can read any information here. Everything's public.

Why can't we have something that's private, privy just to us? You know, members only.

Everyone on this planet knowing what I say, No.

Most posters on SoSuave, Yes.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly love this idea.

Reminds me of Mystery's Lounge.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
couldnt you just send him a private message? i know it's different but still

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 :)

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand how the rep system works here.
I've had people thank me for my posts, but give me negative rep which I'm guessing was an accident.

Then I realized I may have given negative rep on accident too.

I really don't care about it, but i'd also like to understand it better.
Some of the rep people give me is green, some of it's gray, but all of it has positive comments.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is that we SHOULD have public sections since i see ads. and ads need visitors. and visitors need google to find the forum. this is how a forum is kept free.
the downside is that every frustrated female or loser can create an account to just write trash. oh well, you win some you lose some :)

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good idea, but sadly I believe it needs to remain public.
How else are the AFCs gonna find this gold if they can't Google search "GF being a *****" and SS pops up like what happened to me.

Would be nice to have a memebers only after 50% of men are no longer AFCs though.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
This is a good idea, but sadly I believe it needs to remain public.
How else are the AFCs gonna find this gold if they can't Google search "GF being a *****" and SS pops up like what happened to me.

Would be nice to have a memebers only after 50% of men are no longer AFCs though.
i wouldn't have found my way here if it wasn't for googling "how to deal with a girl that flakes" :crackup:

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of facing a similar dilemma here.. Want to post my online openers here, but not for the whole world to search them out on google. Still torn on the issue, a private forum would help though...:up:

Peaks&Valleys said:
I was reading through a thread earlier and I wanted to post something. I wanted to give the guy a perfect response (IMO) to a question a girl had asked him. BUT, at the same time, I don't want anyone with Google access (the whole world) to know it. I just don't want to give MY lines away to anyone with a search engine. Why should I?? What the fvck for? (and why the fvck can't we swear?)

I stated this in my interview. I feel it would be beneficial if there was a forum within SoSuave that could only be accessed by members with a certain standing. Right now, anyone on this earth can read any information here. Everything's public.

Why can't we have something that's private, privy just to us? You know, members only.

Everyone on this planet knowing what I say, No.

Most posters on SoSuave, Yes.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
couldnt you just send him a private message? i know it's different but still
Good idea. :)

The point is. Field reports, text convos, pictures (if you so choose). Any chick with google can find it, if she looks. For some guys on here, you can go back in their posting history and find all kinds of $hit on em.

Yes, a chick would still be able to infiltrate if she found this place. But with a private section, a google search of the text convo wouldn't lead her here.

Leave the forum how it is, just add a private section, maybe 2 posts a day max or something. Just for the stuff, the whole rest of the world doesn't need to know about.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a private forum would really have to relate to niche issues or wider strategies that experienced DJ's are utilising.

For day to day problems etc. a public access forum is the way forward. I mean, what is the liklihood of somone googling and bringing up your thread? Practically zero, they'd likely need to your username and the name of this website to bring it up.
Also, as stated, by having the forum public access, non members can view it. These members may then join, thus adding to our community.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a private forum here for moderators. So it is possible, maybe six months membership would be a good barrier to entry.

I was on another forum with a private area, worked really well.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to run a forum with a private access lounge to members. It was kind of cool at first but...

Ultimately people stopped posting in the public areas completely, the existing members became a very tight circle and no new members joined as there was nothing to lurk. Eventually the forum died.

If our debate is not open to public scrutiny then there probably isnt much substance to it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
I use to run a forum with a private access lounge to members. It was kind of cool at first but...

Ultimately people stopped posting in the public areas completely, the existing members became a very tight circle and no new members joined as there was nothing to lurk. Eventually the forum died.

If our debate is not open to public scrutiny then there probably isnt much substance to it.
I understand this argument, but with a 2 post limit, I feel that would be a way to get around that. Even without a limit, I think the other forums would stay strong, lots of new guys looking for advice....

Albatross953 said:
There is a private forum here for moderators. So it is possible, maybe six months membership would be a good barrier to entry.

I was on another forum with a private area, worked really well.
Six months sounds like a good idea.

To gain access you would need a minimum of all three of these:
-Six months
-100 posts
-6 green dots (you will have needed to provide enough advice of your own in order to gain access)

Should be enough screening to keep out most of the trolls.

Then you would get an additional 2 posts per day to be used in that forum.

That way, posters would keep most of the posts in the rest of the forum, but they would be more comfortable posting certain material in the private forum.....advice they might not have shared anyways.

B

BeDJ

Instead of having a private sub-forum, could we just limit all members to 2 posts a day and auto-ban multiple accounts? :nervous:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in reality, this forum has 2 sub parties so to speak. You have conservative DJs.. I would classify that as Mr Tits, Danger, PHM, Atom Smasher, etc.

You also have more the other party, let's call them liberal DJs, I would classify that as zekko, myself, samsade, sodbuster, warrior, etc

Conseritivies, who aren't really conseritivies, I'm just saying, tend to believe more in online dating, hardliners on marriage, tend to be strong red pill and tend to be more PUA driven

Liberals, who again, aren't really all that liberal, i'm just assigning titles, tend to be anti online dating, not ANTI red pill but it's not the end all be all of game and tend to be less PUA driven and more liberal about marriage.

Just go back and look at all the 5-10 page threads on this forum have blown up on one of these 2 issues, hten you have the sides pitting against each other. Neither is really.. wrong.. of course I think i'm right, but so does the other person i'm talking to

if you are really going to do something like that, you need 2 private forums. For instance, there are quite a few ideas that I have on DJism if you will that I just won't post because I don't want to deal with 6 pages of hate mail; even in comparison to some of the threads I've started. ON the other hand, others should be able to post freely of their ideology

I'm a member of political crossfire a political forum, there there is a red forum and a blue forum that you have to write a paragraph to request access to either but not both so if you are a liberal you can discuss your more liberal ideas, without getting trolled to hell and back. it works out quite well.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in reality, this forum has 2 sub parties so to speak. You have conservative DJs.. I would classify that as Mr Tits, Danger, PHM, Atom Smasher, etc.

You also have more the other party, let's call them liberal DJs, I would classify that as zekko, myself, samsade, sodbuster, warrior, etc

Conservatives, who aren't really conservatives, I'm just saying, tend to believe more in online dating, hardliners on marriage, tend to be strong red pill and tend to be more PUA driven

Liberals, who again, aren't really all that liberal, i'm just assigning titles, tend to be anti online dating, not ANTI red pill but it's not the end all be all of game and tend to be less PUA driven and more liberal about marriage.

Just go back and look at all the 5-10 page threads on this forum have blown up on one of these 2 issues, hten you have the sides pitting against each other. Neither is really.. wrong.. of course I think i'm right, but so does the other person i'm talking to

if you are really going to do something like that, you need 2 private forums. For instance, there are quite a few ideas that I have on DJism if you will that I just won't post because I don't want to deal with 6 pages of hate mail; even in comparison to some of the threads I've started. ON the other hand, others should be able to post freely of their ideology

I'm a member of political crossfire a political forum, there there is a red forum and a blue forum that you have to write a paragraph to request access to either but not both so if you are a liberal you can discuss your more liberal ideas, without getting trolled to hell and back. it works out quite well.