Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prioritize Yourself And Put Yourself First, Because No One Else Is...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is women are too blinded by their entitlement to realize they already waste our time and do most of the things on that list to guys anyways... #thingswomenalreadydo2016

B

BlueAlpha1

Sometimes I get heat even from game-aware people I know for being too harsh towards women, even though I'm not rude or sociopathic myself. I have simply adopted a frame of stoic-alpha who is not afraid to deploy nuclear game or walk away. The nonchalance I'm told is my best attribute by more than a few male comrades. But after several years of faking it, it's finally real. It's congruent with how I really feel. I walk a different way, sit a different way, stare women dead in the eyes when I talk.

We all got burned by that one girl that made it this way by doing all these things. This is merely a response, self-preservation if you will. As a bonus I think women are less inclined to act this way with you when they pick up on this.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
No racist, but those girls are definition of "n!ggers." Pretty sure they're all broke ass single mom's acting out because they're f*ckin worthless in every way.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God.

This is a bit of a generational problem too, as sometimes millennials think of the stupidest sh!t.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this trending topic on twitter yesterday too. I would imagine if the genders were reversed, it would have been called misogynistic and a hate crime or whatever other buzz words there media can come up with.