Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's grabbing the outside thumb position ( as the man ). Also on that walk she was controlling him.
I saw in the pics with her and the royals that she became insecure then nagged Harry. Perhaps taking him out of his element is to "get back " at him for how she felt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another body language breakdown. They are expressing how much more submissive he is after marriage.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's clearly whipped. And I agree, she causing this fracture in the family on pupose, and he either doesn't see what is going on, or is unwilling to go against her. To think that this lad was all about blow and prossies. How life can do a 180.

I'll watch your last video when I get home this evening.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another body language breakdown. They are expressing how much more submissive he is after marriage.
This reminds me a bit of a film called "The King's Speech". I'm pretty sure members of royal families have all kind of coaching on public speaking, body language and so on. At least they do whilst they're still "in" and not playing amateur celebrities.

For example, I read a book about the history of Spain which had become a republic and expelled its royal family to Portugal. The dictator Franco, who was getting old, invited the prince (not the King) to visit him and when he arrived he noticed that the kid had a Portuguese accent and his clothes were full of holes. So the first thing was to send him to a Spanish military school to get him looking and and sounding the part. Image is everything for these people.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry is way down the line for the throne-he'll never see it. I give him props for leaving that BS situation. One family / way to much money / little power in Parliament. He wants to live his life on his terms and I applaud him for it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry is way down the line for the throne-he'll never see it. I give him props for leaving that BS situation. One family / way to much money / little power in Parliament. He wants to live his life on his terms and I applaud him for it
Currently he's living on MM terms or at least that what it "looks" like.