"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

prince charming 2

prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
ok this is my point about ex lovers
they are out
what do i mean, i mean the hell how are you to find new girls if you were stuck with one selfish,,,,,,,,girl and believe me they all are .....so here it is
rule : no girl deserve the most important part of your life unless it is your dhaughter .......ok so stop chasing ...calling all time ...sort of things......

guys myposts are short because im a very important guy ....big time busy guy....so see you
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Hardly... I keep alot of my ex-lovers around as friends and fun people.
 

prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
why the hell would you keep them you can just tease them by being successful try it man...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Rofl smartass.... I've never been dumped in my life nor have I ever lost control. I don't do relationships like that. Ex-lovers are great because you have a bond/trustthingy with them so they are great friends, great to talk with, great socialproof etc etc.

Besides I have no desire for proving that i'm successfull as a man, everyone knows it and it's perfectly visible by who I am.
 

prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
well let me tell you this ive never being dumped all my life either ..
now what i meant is that my ex girl the last one had tons of social ...family ...pshycological problems she is so messed up because she believes after one hell of an experience she had (love) befor she met me that every one are selfish ...and that she had being fooled by the guy who she loved ...so after i helped her trust me and had sex with her wich ment im very important to her...she tried to find herself a guy who will mary her since i don't want to ...and she had even more problems then i ever saw in my life so i helped her but i was uncomfortable ....after a while she was blocking me out so i dumped her.........see i was good with her but she is not the whining type....you understand?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
Dumped...

Man I remember the one time in my life that I got dumped. Didn't bother me much. You know why she did it? I'll tell you, I tagged her out in kickball....it was sixth grade.

Every girl I've dated, (since that sixth grade one at least) still wants me back today. I agree with kinetic charm about keeping them around for a good friendship/social proof but I feel guilty, almost like I'm leading them on or giving them the thought that they still have a second chance with me. Even the one with a boyfriend still hints (sometimes in obvious ways) that she'd drop him in a second for another chance with me. Seems immoral to tease a girl with like that by hanging out with her. What do you think kinetic?
 

prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
what have you ever heard this:

"IN WAR AND LOVE ALL IS FAIR"

OH AND DON'T MISS UNDERSTAND ME BUT I THINK SHE IS A LOW LIFE if she is still your friend......after a love.....not a date or a couple...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Aslong as you're clear on your boundaries/relationship with these girls there's nothing wrong. Only time I've felt bad towards a girl was recently.... Some girl I fvcked before/after winterholidays and kept fvcking until about 3 weeks ago... I met her out and said lets go home and fvck but her brother was visiting so we couldn't... The next couple of days I went out on dates with some other girls that invited me out and I started getting it on with the girl I'm seeing now...

The thing is that the girl I'm currently dating I really like alot and didn't want to fvck up so I just 100% cut that girl off, didn't talk to her, send her any msgs or anything for 2-3 weeks (after telling her that I cared for her as a friend :p) sooo she got mad and said I had used, abused, mistreated and made her garbage and I just told her that I wanted to be friends :p It took me about 5-6 SMS with some good deflecting, explaining and flirting to turn her good again, she is still mad but wants to be friends and still likes me :p

I felt bad for her because yes I had used her pretty bad emotionaly while she had done nothing but give me anything i wanted. It's strange cause this is the most picky girl I've EVER EVER met and I'm one out of 2 guys she's met in a whole year she liked and she liked me the most and she was very open with this and I acted abit too much towards it and I deceived her somewhat after a while, was not nice.

But what can I say, my guilt was gone the day after :p

I've come to the conclusion that I am emotionaly inept... I can totally be into a girl, like REALLY REALLY feel her even get some emotions but the second I get sex with her it's zzzzz Who's next...
 

prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
see thats why im saying ex girls are out......you dont need to feel guilty man she is not smart enough to realise your .....trick...i think its her fault....man
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by prince
guys myposts are short because im a very important guy ....big time busy guy....so see you
Damn, maybe this guy is a 'real Prince". Your majesty, thank you for gracing us with you presence!

If u r so busy why do you have 3 threads on this page today?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
PuertoRican_Lover i have one word for you


GET A LIFE.........
 
Top