"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Pretty sure some chick was trying to catfish me

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I talked to this girl for a few days online. She was no super model but a good looking girl. So nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She sent me a selfie of her out for dinner at a restaurant. When I wasn’t busy a couple hours later I asked her where she went for dinner. She said a friends house. Second weird thing is usually I talk to a girl on the phone Before meeting them on a first date. This one kept saying yeah let’s do it, then not picking up lol (always with an excuse). I was getting pretty suspicious at this point. Then she sends me a nude. I reverse image search it on google and bam. Not her nude. At this point I let her know that she needs to verify her picture or stop talking to me lmao. B*tch goes silent.

So basically I was probably talking to some fat sl*t or possibly a gay dude... frickin weird though. Trying to draw me into some sick twisted online relationship. Anyway, it creeped me out big time!!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I talked to this girl for a few days online. She was no super model but a good looking girl. So nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She sent me a selfie of her out for dinner at a restaurant. When I wasn’t busy a couple hours later I asked her where she went for dinner. She said a friends house. Second weird thing is usually I talk to a girl on the phone Before meeting them on a first date. This one kept saying yeah let’s do it, then not picking up lol (always with an excuse). I was getting pretty suspicious at this point. Then she sends me a nude. I reverse image search it on google and bam. Not her nude. At this point I let her know that she needs to verify her picture or stop talking to me lmao. B*tch goes silent.

So basically I was probably talking to some fat sl*t or possibly a gay dude... frickin weird though. Trying to draw me into some sick twisted online relationship. Anyway, it creeped me out big time!!!
Did u at least get a bj
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Come on.. Gay once a while its alright, :lol:

Online dating was great then back in 1998 when people just starting using Internet to connect with people, now it's for losers who can't get women in real life.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Come on.. Gay once a while its alright, :lol:

Online dating was great then back in 1998 when people just starting using Internet to connect with people, now it's for losers who can't get women in real life.
Seems like online dating has a low return on the time it takes to build the account send messages out etc. Especially when you take into consideration the fake accounts. Have I gotten laid off old?? Yes. Quite a bit. But, I’m pretty sure it isn’t worth it.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
This is the reason why you should avoid OLD, way too many weird people on there looking for online relationships for who knows what. If the person is asking for **** pics it is clearly a gay guy, I shouldn't have to explain why.

However, if it is just someone chatting with you then it is most likely just someone is very lonely and/or gets no attention at all in the real world, so they try to live the life they want by creating this fake online persona. In a case like this I don't think you should really be creeped out, as this person obviously needs help, but definitely call them out on it, as their behavior is not at all acceptable.



Dude my guy friend met someone on an OLD site and after talking for a couple weeks and right before the date, the person said he was a tranny. **** OLD.
This is actually pretty common.

I was checking out POF in my area a few weeks back and there were a couple that were on there, one actually listed it and the other one did not but was quite obvious.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
There's your bloody problem, right there!

Clownshoes that is. According to online every woman that I know is an 8.

Mate, they take pictures of themselves all day, then post the best ones onto the internet. I've literally got about 10 photos of myself. This one girl I know has about 800 just put onto the internet.

Perspective man.
I’ve definitely met some women old that looked like hotties. Met them in person and they were 4’s lol. Met a crazy girl haha. Met some good ones too. But even using it as a supplement to meeting people irl, I don’t think is the solution. I believe that it pushes people apart rather than bringing them together and causes the commoditization of dating partners. But that’s just my opinion.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
Always ask for snap chat.

Women will give it out to anyone and if they don’t, they’re probably not real.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
OLD is just like a siren song. It lures you in with your fantasies of accessible friendly women when you hear about it, who are as eager as you, just like you experienced in your house parties in high school. But then as you spend more and more time going into it you realize that, with rare exceptions, the user base is generally just a few siren witches (fake profiles, tranvestites, cluster Bs, validation and entertainment farmers, cashappers, etc) and then a horde of enthralled men lured in just like yourself: http://www.netimperative.com/2019/0...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/

We need to adapt to the new times, and personally I am convinced that for the vast majority of men, that adaptation is NOT to go on the for-profit business of OLD. Unless you are the rare exception, it is a factory of neuroticism and wasted energy regardless of whether you get some scraps off it or not. The thing is that online dating misleads men to think they don't have to have a satisfactory lifestyle or approach that lets them meet women in real life, but that's a lie. And without OLD, we would not ever have thought that way. It's a deceptive, treacherous self-sabotage.
 
Last edited:
Top