Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty please?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have it...The final solution that will improve forum quality 100-fold. I give you - The Grammarcaust. The three faces of terror are:

1) Though it's fairly improbable at best, I think adding a skull-busting, automatic grammar checker to this site would be, as Mr. Burns would say, "Exxcellent." One that would first check spelling and grammar before posting a post, no less.

2) Failing this, I propose every member of this forum (and all future members) be subjected to a standardized 7th grade English Test. Early estimates are rough, but I think this will eliminate roughly 60% of all registered users at this time.

3) OR! Failing that, hire my ass to be given special abilities (super powers, if you will) that will allow me to edit everyone's posts and correct the errors I see. I have too much of a regular life to get to them all, but I'd do what I can. One of the majors I'm taking is English for Christ's sake and I've got to take classes on editing eventually so help a brotha' out.

Disclaimer: Any grammatic errors in this post can be fully atributed to the lack of a spell-checker.