Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty Boy = Fag

84 DJ

Banned
Reaction score
I have sort of girly face and thin slim body. I don't look skinny, but i do look kind of gay (i even act like a fag around girls sometimes). Some girls think i'm cute, but most of the time they think i'm a weak, whimpy pretty boy. I think i can pull off decent amount of girls if i can change the way i look. I know i can change my body by working out but there's no way i can change my face. I want to look more like a "handsome men", not a fag. Can any of you older DJ's help me with my problem?

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you can change your face. Your face will get more of an androgenic look, if you workout hard and often. Also, taking anabolic steroids will change your facial appearance.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
Burry this post before mo-bombs and his trusted right hand Blu see it...they will start pming your and harrassing ya pretty ass.

As for acting gay around women...why???

acting any way is a choice...why make it???

You must be one of those idago children I've read about being born in this new age.

ohh lord help us.

well your in the right place to learn to harden up and be more of a man. just stay away from the closet fags up in here.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
Actually, you can change your face. Your face will get more of an androgenic look, if you workout hard and often. Also, taking anabolic steroids will change your facial appearance.

Good Luck!
roids will also suck up ya nutz...and then he might as well as be gay...LOL..

84 DJ

Banned
Reaction score
Come on guys...don't laugh beacuse i'm dead serious. I'm sick of hearing from people why i don't have gf, since they all thinks i'm cute/decent looking or whatever. I guess the stereo types about pretty boys are right...girls don't go for pretty face with spagetti noodle body.

And Mr.Player supreme....i get weak around girls sometimes, but not all the time. My voice get weaker and i tend to shy away from them. I guess girls see it as "acting gay".

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put this in perspective:
The main problem here is not your face. You yourself said "some girls think I'm cute." If some girls think you are cute than that is enuf. It would probally be more beneficial to you if you changed the way you acted around girls. Then their reactions might suprise you. Maybe then more girls would think you are cute. Try this first before investing in roids. Your ball will thank you later.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
roids will also suck up ya nutz...and then he might as well as be gay...LOL..
tru dat.

84 DJ...as far as looks go, don't wear anything that could be mistaken for a typical "gay" outfit. And work out.

Besides that...don't worry about your looks, and concentrate on your confidence.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 84 DJ
Come on guys...don't laugh beacuse i'm dead serious. I'm sick of hearing from people why i don't have gf, since they all thinks i'm cute/decent looking or whatever. I guess the stereo types about pretty boys are right...girls don't go for pretty face with spagetti noodle body.
Man are you reading your posts before you post them. What you say makes no sence. You are contradicting youself. You said people think I'm cute, girls like cute, but girls don't like the kind of cute that I am. This is messed up.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck all that. You'll get pleanty of girls being who you are. The key is finding out WHO that is. You have some insecurity there and THAT is the part that is "weak" that people are seeing in you. Be comfortable with yourself. Everybody's perception is different but I'll promise you that once you become comfortable with yourself, you'll be able to attract the same amount of chicks as the most "macho" guy.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And Mr.Player supreme....i get weak around girls sometimes, but not all the time. My voice get weaker and i tend to shy away from them. I guess girls see it as "acting gay".
1) Of course they won't go for you. YOU go and get THEM.

2) Don't get weak around girls. They want a man, not another girl.

3) Working out will help a lot.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
1) Of course they won't go for you. YOU go and get THEM.

2) Don't get weak around girls. They want a man, not another girl.

3) Working out will help a lot.

What the hell is a pretty boy anyway, a man with a pretty face?What hollywood stars do you consider Pretty boys.....I would have to say Johnny Depp and Leo Dicaprio just to name a few.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the metrosexuals are taking over this world. i'm glad i'm the last of a dying breed of real men.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The working out is probably a good idea. I would cut the "acting gay" around girls. You probably do that because you are AFRAID of thier sexuality, and yours.

What does 'acting gay' mean anyway? You don't run around talking in a lisp and grabbing mens asses when a hot chick walks by do you? You meant like acting "gay" as in acting stupid and dopey right?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE whats up with acting gay? Are you very effeminate or what. Do you have stereotypical gay qualities??? Some dudes are just like that. Sux for you but you can change your mannerisms.... just dont... uhh act so damned gay.

Ive been referred to as a pretty boy, i dont give a fucc because i still pimp. I just do this face and the b1tches melt ohhh ya.

WTF why wont my picture post.. I got it hosted on a site an everythign =\

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm seems Di Caprio would do pretty well with the ladies and he has the boyish face.

I do have to admit though, women certainly like that testostertone induced "man" face more.

I have that young boyish face, it kinda sucks in the way that you get labelled in a certain way before people even get to know you. The only thing I can do is work on my own confidence/esteem. As far as I know there's really no way to change your face like that. Maybe steroids, who would put themselves through that though, just to change your face....

Maybe particular styles of haircuts make you look older/manly , any hair dressers here ? :)

84 DJ

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
What the hell is a pretty boy anyway, a man with a pretty face?What hollywood stars do you consider Pretty boys.....I would have to say Johnny Depp and Leo Dicaprio just to name a few.
At least those guys have the body & money to go with. I'm only 157 and 5'10. And check this out.....there's this one black lady i work with, she thought i was ****ing G-A-Y. She spread rumers about me being too clean & acting "too soft" (i guess that is typical gay-homo image). So in order to be a real man, do i have to be dirty, loud and UGLY? That b1tch really hurt my ego. It seems to me that if you're not 200 pounds, 6 feet tall, most females automatically judge you as some kind of weak worthless piece of crap. I am seriously thinking about cover my arms with tatoos and get some piercings on my face. Look at Tommy Lee. He's like 42, old, skinny and ugly. But girls find him attractive because he has the wild bad boy image.

DYDevotee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you people, it's like I have to tell you everything, stop smiling, stand up straight, don't make me slap you. Act like a freaking man around her, act tough. It doesn't matter how you look to girls as much as how you compose yourself, thats a fact.

I'm sexy, but call me a pretty boy and I will cane you.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least those guys have the body & money to go with. I'm only 157 and 5'10. And check this out.....there's this one black lady i work with, she thought i was ****ing G-A-Y. She spread rumers about me being too clean & acting "too soft" (i guess that is typical gay-homo image). So in order to be a real man, do i have to be dirty, loud and UGLY? That b1tch really hurt my ego. It seems to me that if you're not 200 pounds, 6 feet tall, most females automatically judge you as some kind of weak worthless piece of crap. I am seriously thinking about cover my arms with tatoos and get some piercings on my face. Look at Tommy Lee. He's like 42, old, skinny and ugly. But girls find him attractive because he has the wild bad boy image.
You said YOURSELF that you act gay. Is it any wonder that she thought you were gay?