Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PreTinder Women. Noticed this?

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to forums of women describing their emotional disposition towards men that they find attractive and you'll find that the majority of preTinder females describe how very nervous they'd get near men whereas in recent forums the majority of post tinder females seem to feel no nervous feelings at all. The latter often make claims suggesting confusion as to how one could even get nervous around men like it's just natural to be confident toward them.

I didn't look through too many sources but it would be interesting for someone to investigate this further. If what I suspect is true, the modern female isn't a "natural" female having been influenced by unnatural technological factors that have shifted the homosapien mating climate in a distorted way.

I believe this would be a good starting point for a scientific study that could lead to significant results.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, this is why I don't use it. Youre just nerfing your own SMV by 50% in an environment like that, where you are a soulless consuker product and women don't have to make an effort. My female friends that use online dating claim that women no longer have to put their best foot forward. But, the same woman in social scenes would trip all over herself trying to win you over versus the competition in the group. If I get a whiff of online dating/serial dating(read: desperate) I don't suffer it. It isn't congruent with my expectations that I developed apart from OLD.
The incidences of nervous reaction vs non nervous reaction I speak of occurred offline. Women can still get butterflies etc but in general they've become significantly more fazed to men.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is maybe 3 years ago, but in tinder, or any of the old sites in general most if the women look like trash with piercings, tattoos, fat, post wall, single moms with kids. Tinder looks like a swipe version of pof now.

Surely not all females look like this. It seems the decent women have given up on old.

Old 7 years ago was okay. Quality and quantity way up. Now with smartphones you just have way too many people on it. With way less normal women on it you have every chad, rich loaded dudes, old men, players, etc. Swarming it over the few decent women left.

I had an old date show me her inbox and it was mind boggling all the messages she had. Literally hundreds. No wonder their options are so huge. Almost overwhelming and she can be desensitized.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to become more like men now. Instead of submitting to them and actually except their own natural design.
Exactly. That’s why so many women brag about their degrees and level of education as that’s somehow supposed to make them more attractive. They think we give two ****s about that, we don’t.