Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretend I'm not human and I've been raised without social interaction my entire life

LuckyBob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was caught off guard today, and I ended up having to awkwardly close and leave. What are some questions to default to during awkward silences. Mind you this is AFTER you've used up all the clues you've picked up on.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your job to make sure there are no awkward silences in the first place.
If there is that initial attraction, and you have inner game, you should be confident enough to carry out great conversation.

How much time did you spend talking to this person, and how often do you talk to this person? Remember to keep contact short yet memorable, that is the key. If you spend too much time with an individual, you will run out of things to say!

You're an interesting person (hopefully), and if you aren't, make your life interesting! As a DJ, you should have many extra curricular activities you do in your spare time (basketball, soccer, anything!) Remember, the girl(s) you talk to are NOT your life, they are a part of your life.

By having more extra curricular activities and always going out with different groups of friends, you should have many interesting and memorable stories to share.

So there is no real answer to "what do you once an awkward silence occurs." You need to avoid that from happening in the first place, because the moment it happens, interest level will decrease in the girl you are trying to close. Close when interest level is HIGH, not when you run out of things to say.

You want it so that the moment you close, she is still interested to talk to you! Use a time restraint. If you don't know what that is, search it up, TONS of examples on this site. To name a quick one that I use: "Hey listen, I actually gotta get back to some friends, we'll talk later" Grab her #, or anything. As long as interest level is high, she will rush to talk to you the next time you make contact with her (whether it be in person or on the phone.)

If you close when interest level is low, attraction will be low. And the next time you try to make contact with her, she won't care.

Hope I helped you out.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say whatever's on your mind. Pretend you're talking to your best friend's girlfriend, or some other female you can talk to easily without there being awkward silences.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every silence is an awkward one. You know what makes someone seem really dorky? Someone who gets really antsy whenever no words are being exchanged. When you do that, you're supplicating and you're coming from a place of lower value.

JahGlory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fillers my friend.

"You know what..."

now you know caps means im shouting so pay attention

AND AS SOON AS THESE WORDS ARE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH START THINKING OF WHAT TO SAY NEXT. YOU WANT TO SAY IT AS IF YOU HAD AN END TO THE SENTENCE, BUT DROPPED IT. DO NOT EMPHASIZE ANY OF THE WORDS.

Chances are by the time she's realized you're not gonna finish your sentence, and girls being the sticklers for finding every single detail they can, you'll have thought of something to say. Anything is better than nothing, even if its "the way the sun shines off your eyes makes your eyelashes sparkle like rain in the moonlight" Poetic **** like that kills them, but you always gotta think 7 steps ahead, or however many is right for you. Point being anticipate the silences, don't get caught by them. Observing ego.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it just happened to me today..its so awkward. cause she didnt ask me any damn Q.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
Just say whatever's on your mind. Pretend you're talking to your best friend's girlfriend, or some other female you can talk to easily without there being awkward silences.
u cant pretend its your best friend if she doesnt ask u any questions.

LuckyBob

Don Juan
Reaction score
For return meets, what are a list of questions someone can ask without resorting to the usual stranger questions?