Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretend everyone is rooting for you

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most men hate seeing other men have sexual success with attractive women and this can mess with our heads.

Just pretend every other dude out there is rooting for you and not against you.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pretend every other dude out there is rooting for you and not against you.
Thing is there is this type of person that needs people to hate him/doubt him to motivate himself to push harder and prove people wrong. If you study lebron James's career you'll see that he purposely watches all the negative things the media say about him because he uses that as fuel. When everyone loves him, he loses motivation and just takes it easy. When he gets "your not better than mj" "your no longer the best player in the league at 36/37" "you not even the best player on your own team" "guess he got his feelings hurt" you see is when he enters psycho mode.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is there is this type of person that needs people to hate him/doubt him to motivate himself to push harder and prove people wrong. If you study lebron James's career you'll see that he purposely watches all the negative things the media say about him because he uses that as fuel. When everyone loves him, he loses motivation and just takes it easy. When he gets "your not better than mj" "your no longer the best player in the league at 36/37" "you not even the best player on your own team" "guess he got his feelings hurt" you see is when he enters psycho mode.
People are motivated by different things.

More than one way of accomplishing the same goal.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better idea is to not care about other people's approval. No matter what you accomplish or even believe, some people will find a way to devalue, discredit or one-up you. It doesn't even have to be related to women. If you let them get to you or believe their nonsense, you'll end up self-sabotaging. Which is exactly what they want.

That's why I always tell people, do what's best for you and don't give a **** what anyone thinks.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better idea is to not care about other people's approval. No matter what you accomplish or even believe, some people will find a way to devalue, discredit or one-up you. It doesn't even have to be related to women. If you let them get to you or believe their nonsense, you'll end up self-sabotaging. Which is exactly what they want.

That's why I always tell people, do what's best for you and don't give a **** what anyone thinks.
Or better yet, you can just ahhh uuummm, Never mind I can't fix this. Good

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes that is a majority of the input and feedback you will recieve, so you might as well use it...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or better yet, you can just ahhh uuummm, Never mind I can't fix this. Good
You can help it by not sharing much at all. Talk about the weather and happenings only around you two people. No personal matters or anything you are working on or what is important to you.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can help it by not sharing much at all. Talk about the weather and happenings only around you two people. No personal matters or anything you are working on or what is important to you.
At the risk of getting off topic, I agree, this is a policy I have with some people and specifically my own F sister.
We can all learn from this advice also Mrgood..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was cursing, F-word. Anything you tell my sister gets exaggerated, modified and shared with the Greater Western Seaboard, and Alaska.
Can't pick your siblings.
"Greatest nemesis"?

So we know we can't tell/share much with anyone. Any rules as to how much time to spend around those who definitely tend to go against us? Talking with them on anything really isn't helpful as they tend to be overly critical or doubting Thomas about whatever the subject is.