Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Presentation & advice on prom!

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum but i've been reading it like a month ago.:D

I was a nice guy all my life and it was by choice(or rather ignorance?)... i mean i could hang out with all the popular guys n girls but i actually rejected them because i always thought they were kinda shallow and mean & whatnot.
I don't regret that decision, it's not my obligation to like everyone, but i do regret the fact that i couldn't see the true for so long, a truth this site has helped me unveil.

I wish to thank specially Señor Fingers and Pook, for they have inspired me and given me a lot of guidance in this new journey, a journey that i hope will never end: A journey of endless and constant self-improvement, a journey to becoming a Don Juan.

Well, enough of the presentation already, sorry if it's too long!

**PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SKIP MY INTRODUCTION READ FROM HERE**;)

Well so i'm a senior and the prom dance or however you call it is this saturday, i'm going with a girl of my class who is probably a hb 7, but theres this hb 9 who would probably make out with me and stuff if i play my cards right, we've danced a lot in parties and had a great time and i think i can do it, i'm not in the LJBF zone, if anything i'm in the "fun people that can party" zone lol... anyway i was wondering what should i do? truth is even though we have a great time together we aren't really friends (which is good for the purpose i guess :D ) what should i do? should i take her out after a few dancs and use C&F, kino and the triangular gaze? any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance cya guys!.

PS: English is not my first languaje so sorry if there are any major grammar mistakes :) .

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now let me get this straight. You're going with a girl you dont really want to go with to prom (hb7), but you want to hookup with (hb9)? Why didn't you just plan on going with hb9? First things first. You must be able to crawl before you can walk, walk before you can run, run before you can jump, etc. So, get hb9's phone number if you haven't already, schedule outside of school time with her, and let the games begin.

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
IceCream said:
Now let me get this straight. You're going with a girl you dont really want to go with to prom (hb7), but you want to hookup with (hb9)? Why didn't you just plan on going with hb9? First things first. You must be able to crawl before you can walk, walk before you can run, run before you can jump, etc. So, get hb9's phone number if you haven't already, schedule outside of school time with her, and let the games begin.
I do want to go with the girl i'm going with, yes cool has a nice body and also she dances extremely well, we were runner ups in this contest from school! so we are definately gonna have fun, i don't have the time to schedule a date with hb9 since prom is on saturday but if ppl in clubs can make out with strangers i think this is a likely case, i need tips on building quick rapport, i think that'll help. btw should i just tell her "let's go take some fresh air?" i think that line is overused!.:D thanks in advance :up:

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question about making out at dances i'll just let you in on how i usually play it.
1.) I find a girl, lightly touch her waste, and when she turns around I try to gauge whether she seems willing to dance or not based solely on her body language. My reasoning behind this is you are taking control without her feeling violated. She has a chance to deny you, but in most cases the girl is just there to have fun, and will let any skinny guy who projects a little confidence dance with them
2.) Dance one or two dances, grab her name somewhere during this, and then leave.
3.) Go off and have a good time, when you see her again about a half hour later greet her with a smile and dance with her again. This time make sure your facing her.
4.) Just go in for the slow lean. You might feel a little out of place, or worry whether she rejects you, but who cares! By making a move like this your giving her a chance to say no, but at the same time showing confidence and skills.

Thats just the standard way of going about it, and it always works for me. Then again these are usually regular dances rather than a prom.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i say go with HB9, prom is all about fun, its not exactly like a wedding.
Have fun and enjoy your self with that HB9