CAPSLOCK BANDIT
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2020
- Messages
- 2,792
- Reaction score
- 2,125
Damn this is an old video too, I'm just finding this out now.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Ouch.Shark Tank star Robert Herjavec is worth $200 million, so this isn't hurting him any, but look at what he has to pay his ex-wife:
In a recent ruling by the Ontario court the husband, well-known TV-celebrity Robert Herjavec was ordered to pay his ex-wife, Diane Plese, $125,000 per month in spousal support for an indeterminate period. He was also ordered to pay her about $25 million, representing an equalization payment and her entitlement to shares in a cottage and vacation property. This is in addition to about $20 million she already received in assets from the marriage.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
yeah, you used to have to wait 12-24 months for no fault divorce in UK - think thats changed past couple of years. So as my ex wanted to rush it through, I said I'm not admitting to fault to get it through quicker, so she did. Also helped she was happy with giving me deposit for house and splitting rest 50/50. TBH I wanted it done and dusted too, but would have been happy to drag it out, rather than admit fault my side, in case something came of down the line if she wanted to cause any issues.Ill add something about divorce. If you must go through it and want to retain your stuff. DRAG YOUR FEET. It worked for me.
I was in no hurry back then and by nature woman want to move on quickly. I was happy just dating and banging. She finally gave up and just signed a simple no fault.
Was it the best strategy? Probably not but it worked.
If a guy just wants to hurry and buy her out. Cool.
But i chose not to sign shyt or agree to anything until the pressure got to her.
Men don't have to do anything. Just spin plates.
Dont fall for that. Keep all your assets in your name only.
I heard more bs from lawyers you wouldn't believe. None of them are on your side.