Premature ejaculation serious problem

Yiban

Reaction score
Ok basically i know this is a serious problem with younger men and just want some advice from others out there.

I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for about a year now. I am 20 and as i'm sure is the case with most 20 years olds we're turned on pretty easily. I get erections very easily but it feels like i'm too excited down below when i just get an erection .eg. doesn't feel like it would take much to make me orgasm just when i get an erection. if its oral stimulation i can normally last about 10mins but on intercourse i can oly last about 5 thrusts and thats with a preforma durex condom on!!! however on past occasions whn i have been on a nite out and have sex while drunk i can last up to half an hour, and on the second time round, (after the stupidly fast 1st time!) i can last over 10mins

to give a bit more background, i am competing at near international level in a sport so extrmely fit, i have had several groin strain 8 months ago and this caused pain in the testicals as a side effect so the doctor checked prostate etc and found no problems so i don't think the premature ejaculation is any serious medical problem.

I have tried all the start stop masturbation etc and can last quite a while but when it comes to sex its pathetic.

Please please please can people offer their experiance and advice, i think this is a problem that a lot of men suffer from but don't admit too

Thanks.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever you are about to take a piss try to pause and resume as many times as you can.

This exercise will strengthen your kegels.

Or whenever you want to bust a nut, right before you reach the point of cvmming, take your thumb, index and middle finger and grip choke your tent maker, (right below the sternum--the head--, you should see your urethra). Your hard-on will go away therefor resume wanking and follow this process till whenever you get tired.

(learned this in my human sexuality class last semester)

healer12

Reaction score
Kegel exercises are the only possible alternatives. The method which has been described by Charm&Style sounds good, but I would like to know if this can be really made into practice. This is because during the climax situations people tend to be too much involved in the act and it would be rather hard to concentrate on the ejaculation factor alone. Well personally I also cant last for too long but its only when I have ejaculated I realized the thing got over rather quickly so whats your say on that?

DrRomantic

Reaction score
im no expert on this situation but isnt it mental?? ive had numerous situation where i PE but it makes no sense. when you masterbate, you dont come after 5 thrusts, then why would it occur during sex.

my advice,,tell the girl your nailing that you're gonna finish after a few thrusts, but you like to do it at least twice. second time always last longer(at least for me it does). just be ****y about it. be like my soldier has a quick trigger the first time around, but hes always patient in round 2...then just take her the distance and go a few rounds.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kegels + Edging will fix your problem.

Google it.