"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Pregnant Porn

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Great observations. I agree. I feel somewhat regretful that I partook in corrupting the very females we lambast. I was young and horny. I didn't know any better. I wonder if the effects of promiscuity can be reversed in women? I know one girl who is now a Christian introvert. She was mildly promiscuous in her youth ( she is now 31 with about 15 partners). She has not had sex for about 1.5 yrs now and claims she has no desire to. She is devoted to God. I actually believe her even though I would be HIGHLY skeptical of most females claiming this.
I agree. The worst thing is that corrupting someone or just hurting them in a relationship can come back to haunt you.
Sh1t I did to some girls came back to bite me in the a$$. Cheat on her, you get cheated on. You dismiss her because you consider she's not good enough for you, same thing happens to you with another girl.

I'm not saying it's always eye for an eye, but corrupting someone will have repercussions in the future.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I saw a pregnant woman at autozone that was so beautiful. I even spoke to her as we passed each other, and I've NEVER done that with a pregnant woman
There have been pregnant women that I found sexually appealing. If an attractive woman pre-pregnancy gets pregnant, she'll often be an attractive pregnant woman.

In the early 2010s, one of my group fitness classes was taught by a pregnant woman for a period of time. She was attractive.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
There have been pregnant women that I found sexually appealing. If an attractive woman pre-pregnancy gets pregnant, she'll often be an attractive pregnant woman.

In the early 2010s, one of my group fitness classes was taught by a pregnant woman for a period of time. She was attractive.
A lot of pregnant women are indeed attractive. Might be some pheromones or something rooted deep into our ancient male genetic code.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I agree. The worst thing is that corrupting someone or just hurting them in a relationship can come back to haunt you.
Sh1t I did to some girls came back to bite me in the a$$. Cheat on her, you get cheated on. You dismiss her because you consider she's not good enough for you, same thing happens to you with another girl.

I'm not saying it's always eye for an eye, but corrupting someone will have repercussions in the future.
So true. It seems like the Universe always finds a way to balance everything out. It does it with water, gasses and even human actions.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
There have been pregnant women that I found sexually appealing. If an attractive woman pre-pregnancy gets pregnant, she'll often be an attractive pregnant woman.

In the early 2010s, one of my group fitness classes was taught by a pregnant woman for a period of time. She was attractive.
Yeh but someone beat you to it. She shouldn't still be sexually attractive because she is incubating another mans seed ( im playing devils advocate btw). Im talking all this mess but if a prime Vida Guerra was pregnant I would still find her kinda sexually attractive. One of my best friends smashed a pregnant chick ( the child was not his). He said it was a very pleasurable experience. I died laughing and was slightly disgusted. Idk man something just seems wrong about doing it with another mans seed inside of her lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
There are even pregnant ladies on dating apps looking for guys to mess with. I was watching Better Bachelor, and one lady put in her profile she wonders what color the baby will be. As Aaron Clarey says, enjoy the decline.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
There are even pregnant ladies on dating apps looking for guys to mess with. I was watching Better Bachelor, and one lady put in her profile she wonders what color the baby will be. As Aaron Clarey says, enjoy the decline.
Shes wondering what color the baby will be???? And she is on a dating app........ Wowow......extra wow. She is mentally ill and that baby needs all the prayers it can get. Seriously.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There are even pregnant ladies on dating apps looking for guys to mess with. I was watching Better Bachelor, and one lady put in her profile she wonders what color the baby will be. As Aaron Clarey says, enjoy the decline.
I can verify this in many ways...

There were two I met that had just had babies a couple months before and was already looking for a guy. Now that's messed up...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I can verify this in many ways...

There were two I met that had just had babies a couple months before and was already looking for a guy. Now that's messed up...
I have one better. When I was dating on the apps a few years ago I started chatting up a female not too far from where I live. Long story short, after messing around for a bit I was told I was moving too fast for her. I said no problem, take care. A year or so later I saw her profile on Match stating she was pregnant and was looking for a good father for her soon to be child. Seriously, you cannot make this s hit up. If people do not think modern females are pushing humanity into the dumpster; they they do not know reality.
 

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
I agree. The worst thing is that corrupting someone or just hurting them in a relationship can come back to haunt you.
Sh1t I did to some girls came back to bite me in the a$$. Cheat on her, you get cheated on. You dismiss her because you consider she's not good enough for you, same thing happens to you with another girl.

I'm not saying it's always eye for an eye, but corrupting someone will have repercussions in the future.
life is an echo...it always comes back at you
 

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
I can verify this in many ways...

There were two I met that had just had babies a couple months before and was already looking for a guy. Now that's messed up...
yup just saw one on tinder the other day. I mean they ARE pretending to look for a nice guy to take care of their soon to be born child...but it's ****ing TINDER
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
They f ucked up and now looking for Capt. Save a Ho. Believe me, they are out there... Heck, Evan Spiegel (CEO Snapchat), not only married one, he didn't have sex with her until their wedding.

 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Believe me, they are out there... Heck, Evan Spiegel (CEO Snapchat), not only married one, he didn't have sex with her until their wedding.

So? It's his decision, might not be so bad for him.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Believe me, they are out there... Heck, Evan Spiegel (CEO Snapchat), not only married one, he didn't have sex with her until their wedding.
WTF??? That's messed up and she's 7 years OLDER than him. LOL :rofl:
He's got fvcked before he even started and he will continually to get fvcked in the rear without lube going forward.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
WTF??? That's messed up and she's 7 years OLDER than him. LOL :rofl:
He's got fvcked before he even started and he will continually to get fvcked in the rear without lube going forward.
Prob. just was amazed he could land a super model. I will be honest, I walked past Miranda Kerr at a NYC hotel and I made a double take.. This was also in 2012 and the female I was with noticed and said something. I said, you're not a super model.. LOL..
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
The fact that pregnant porn exists shows that women are chaotic creatures. Do you know how unstable you have to be to be doing porn while an innocent unborn child is inside you?! Wtf.......the chaos inside a woman soul needs to be tamed. If you let that chaos run free they will destroy themselves, society and even their unborn children.

Pregnant porn is a great counterpoint to all the feminist bs. I don't see how even the most hardcore feminist can defend this nonsense.
The easiest way to combat this is to stop watching porn. Like seriously man, no man should be watching that bs.

Quit it.

Modern Man Avice
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
These women are defiling themselves with the sexual organs of strange men on CAMERA while a baby is inside them. This should be considered child abuse. If a man could get pregnant and did something like this they would lock him up.

Think about how horrible of a mother these women will be. They are already exposing their children to perverse sexuality in utero. Who the hell even knocked up these girls? I blame lame azz weak beta men for impregnating pornstars.
dont blame the dudes who got them pregnant , we are like beast's wondering and roaming the earth droppin semen like acid everywhere we go leaving living breathing fingerprints as we travel along.., its just our nature
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top