Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Scare - Yikes!

Reaction score
I know you horny guys on this site had some pregnancy scares – so how about sharing this frightening scenario with us and tell us how you felt!

Here is my story…

I was 22 years old and a senior in college, circa 1984. This girl comes all the way from New Jersey and let’s me know she is on her way to my/her hometown. We meet, and she only has one thing on her mind and I have two things in my hands. We’re going at it and then she gets on top and I lose it right there – it wasn’t my longest or prettiest performance but the job gets done.

By the way, I never used condoms until the 1990’s – I know it was crazy, but for some reason I was extremely reckless back then and there was a lesser concern of diseases and AIDS was fresh on the scene.

It was summertime. Fast-forward four months to September. I haven’t seen this chick for a few months – she calls me and asks if she can come over. She is on my sofa and we are talking about nothing important, my room-mate is there and there is small talk and then she leaves.

I find out, her girlfriend/somebody tells me a few days later that this chick is pregnant – I PANIC!!! My heart starts pounding bad and I cannot study because no other thoughts will fit in my head! I start wondering to myself that this is why she came over, but was hesitant to tell me. My buddy starts mentioning that he noticed when she was sitting on the sofa that her stomach was fairly high and was protruding from the waistline of her pants, I told him that I noticed the exact same thing but it never occurred to me that she was pregnant!

I find out that the day I learned about it (a few days after she came over) that she was leaving back to her parents home in New Jersey the next day!! I told her friend that I needed to talk to her and I tried to contact her for a few hours but to no avail!! I was waiting for a phone call but it never came – I slept on the floor right next to the phone for a total of 11 minutes for the entire night. I kept going in and out of consciousness, and I didn’t know if all this was a dream or a reality nightmare!

Early in the morning the phone rings – I picked it up before the first ring left my ears – it was she! I quickly remark...

“I hear you’re pregnant?”
“You were going to leave town and not tell me?”

"Yeah I’m pregnant, but it’s not yours!"
“I was going to tell you when I came over to your place but I didn’t want to worry you.”

““How do you know it's not mine?”

“I am so many months pregnant and we did it after that, so it can’t be yours”…..

So I started to do the math and asked for more details – it was too close to call. I swear I banged her right when she came to town how could her “boyfriend” have gotten her pregnant (I believed he lived in my hometown) or maybe he lived in New Jersey. But I believed I asked that and she said that he lives in my town? I forget – it didn’t make sense – she’s from NJ and she just came to town, if she was pregnant from him before she came here then he must have lived there in NJ. She didn’t tell me about the boyfriend deal!!

“Don’t worry, it is not yours - you don’t have to take care of the baby, my boyfriend already knows, he is fine with it. I’m going back home blah blah blah . “

I’m relieved for the moment, but I am still nervous that I’ll get a call in the upcoming months to tell me a different story and it that it is mine after all – I was fearing it would come out looking like a Puerto Rican Lover without the mustache.

I left it alone, and that was that, I haven’t talked to her in 20 years – I may have a 19 year old child out there right now…maybe it is one of you guys here on this website and he is a desperately hopeless AFC and is seeking guidance in the ways of the world. Heck, I could be advising him right now without even knowing it.

The story is not over…the following summer someone comes running to the car with a picture in their hand and shows me Tammi’s baby. It’s a boy and he looks like a splitting image of a picture in my mother’s family photo album – he looked like my brother (I don’t have a baby pic of me at 5 months old); nonetheless, there is a family resemblance. I tried to hide my shock from my friends, I said, “I think that is how I looked when I was a baby!”

In deep contemplation, I wondered to myself, “I hope I don’t get that dreaded phone call……again”

I always thought that someone might show up at my door any day now and blurt out “hey dad, you up for a DNA test?” At 41, I would see it as a blessing to have a 19 year old child but I would always wonder what his life would have been like under my wing!

At 22, I would have been a nervous wreck to have a child, especially since I was not with this girl for more than one night – she was a high school friend that liked me but I didn’t get the hint until she started writing me letters from New Jersey!

At the age 41, it’s a whole different perspective!

I know some of you DJ’s had some pregnancy scares – so let’s hear them!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those of you who haven’t read it already on wvpimp00’s thread on the ‘pregnancy question’, here is my fictional, cough, cough, scenario of the dreaded “I’m pregnant” phone call!

The scariest feeling for an 18 year old man is when the dreaded "I'm pregnant" phone call comes in the middle of the night and you hear whimpering cries on the other end of the line!!!

Your heart will sink and you will get a big lump in your throat and become speechless, sweat will start rolling down your back and you will sense oncoming stomach cramps - you will begin to quiver and uncontrollably shake.

The shaking starts from your knees and your legs will be unable to support the weight of your body, so you'll look for a chair, but there will be none to be found, so in defeat you will just drop the total weight of your body onto the floor! You start hitting your forehead and pulling your hair, as if this will help alleviate the thump and heaviness that you feel in your racing heart!

You'll start whispering profanities and start murmuring to yourself "how could this have happened". Then you look down at your little penis and blame him to be the culprit – “such a little thing was given so much power”, you ponder!! But you soon realize that your little fellow was not the problem, rather it was your mind and your wrongful thinking for caving into your lusts for a hor!

Then you start praying that the test results were wrong or this is just a hoax, that this girl is lying because she wants to trap you into a commitment...but her consistent pleas and cries for your understanding convinces you that she is not lying. Then you start becoming delusional and babbling incoherent utterances! You start obsessively lying to her, "I'll take care of the baby honey, I won't leave you - don't worry I'm here for you", all the while you are packing your suitcase and thinking of the fastest escape route out of the city.

After you make these false assurances to her you hang up and call your best buddy for words of comfort and guidance. You give him the news, he says in his most eloquent speech, "Damn, that’s fawked up!" and nothing else is said. Instead of his words comforting you, he only deepens your sense of panic and finally you come to grips with the severity and desperateness of your situation.

You use him as a sounding board and relate to him your current wretched condition, “Damn, I’m 18, in school, no job, I only had one woman and she got pregnant the first time we did it, in nine months I’ll be buying diapers at the Quiki Mart instead of beer, I’ll have to work two jobs to make ends meet, I will have no free time, my educational and career goals are on an indefinite delay, and my future love life looks bleak! What are my parents going to say, when they find out of my irresponsible conduct??? Your buddy in his profound verbosity responds back, “Yikes!!!” You hang up the phone wondering why this guy is your best friend.

You gather yourself off of the floor and you are ridiculously dizzy as a result of the swirling mess that you got yourself into. Then you try to swallow but you find that there is no saliva in your mouth and you make a loud gulping sound, “GULP!!!” Your mouth is dryer than dirt, and your head is pounding. You run to the mirror to see your physically deteriorating self, you don’t like what has become of you in the last 17 minutes! You grab your face with both of your palms and you break down and cry like a biatch and hit the floor once again!!

12 minutes of sobbing makes you feel a little bit better but it is no cure….”I have to be a man”, you say, in a high pitch nasally kid’s voice! Your 110 pound body frame, your undeveloped state of mind and your less than masculine voice reminds you that you are just a pathetic dependent child whose penis has wreaked havoc upon your early manhood – you once again start crying uncontrollably and fall to the floor like a weak feeble lamb that was just born, whose legs are too undeveloped to sustain the weight of his mass.

Suddenly the phone rings, and you wipe your tears away so that your vision is no longer blurred, only then will you be able to see where the phone lays. As you pick up the receiver you try to answer with a confident strong upbeat tone in your voice that belies your miserable and deteriorating mental state. You make a feeble attempt, “Hello”. Your girl is on the other end of the receiver and senses you are not the same man that you were 29 minutes ago, and she asks if you are “ok”. You try to respond but the lack of spit in your mouth and all that crying dehydrated you to the point of making you into a mute! You grab some water and drink it too fast to the point of choking and almost drowning yourself in water and in your own misery!

You run back to the phone and with mock confidence answer to her, “What’s going on?” She is blunt and to the point, “I’m not pregnant – I just had my period”. You are speechless once again, but this time you are not dumbfounded by misery but by joy and you try to act as if what has transpired in the last 29 minutes didn’t profoundly and negatively affect you, “Great, I wasn’t worried, I was ready to do what I had to do to take care of what I brought into this world”. You feel like a liar and a low life because you see out of the corner of your eye your luggage strewn on the floor bulging at the seams from your hurried plan to escape. Beside the luggage you had a map of the city with the fastest route out of town outlined in red!

You make another weak attempt to put a positive spin on what could have been a disastrous situation that would have had dire consequences on your future plans! You couldn’t think of anything original to say so you borrow from Shakespeare and firmly state, “All is well that ends well!” And then in a '****y and funny' Don Juan tone you blurt out, “You are on your period, so does that mean we are not having sex tonight?”

Wvpimp00, the moral to the story is - we never learn our lesson until our lesson is taught! To answer your question, the only sure way of not getting a woman pregnant is to abstain from sex!!! Duh!!

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Dad :D

Reaction score
Has no one here besides me had a pregnancy scare? I can't believe that I'm alone in this, based on how horny you guys are. Maybe you guys are too young yet or do not have enough experience. Oh yeah that's right, half of you guys are still virgins. :rolleyes:

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, PRL. Do you write professionally?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have had 3. Not scares that came about after a few months, but more just my own paranoia.

First one was in Europe, we were in Paris and I met some chick at the bar. Got really drunk and went back to her room with her. Fukced her and yes I have to admit, she was on top, but it wasnt one of my longest moments. I tried to get her off in time, but it was too late. Left straight after (5am), at 8am went to another part of France, she was also gonna be in that same town the next day. So I was panicing and went to the chemist (my French sucks), I was trying to explain to the lady behind the counter about the morning after pill, hahahhaa, and these two grannies were there laughing at me, they could understand what I was trying to say. The lady was like oh yes, your girlfriend and you had no condom (I was like, YESSS, my girlfriend, I am not a sleeze :D). Nyways after about 30 minutes I finally get the MORNING AFTER pill NOT the pill. Next day see the girl and give her the tablet, she tells me she was on the pill anyways she just didnt tell me because I was a dikc and ran out of her room as soon as I had fukced her!!!

Second time, I was at a party, went to a spabath with the host of the party, next thing I know we are fukcing, no condom, although this time I was like WTF sex and the chances of diseases is not worth this, so I pulled out, called a taxi and left the party. Still I was paranoid the next day and rang her, asked her if she was on the pill, she was like OMG are you calling me a dirty little hoochie, and abused the fukc out of me and told me of course I am on the fukcing pill, that made me happy and I hung up, never to speak to her again (although I see her around clubs still these days). Never not used a condom ever since those moments except with a girlfriend.

Third time, my girlfriend. Fukced her without a condom all the time, she was on the pill. Anyways, she did not have her period for months and went to the doc. Doc told her she is most likely pregnant. She comes and tells me she IS pregnant. I nearly sh*t my pants. Then she gets the REAL test done and finds out she is not pregnant, the next day she gets her period. Those are my funny little pregnancy scares, although they were definately NOT funny at the time.

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious. What are the percentage chances of getting a girl pregnant if
a) You are just using a condom
b) She is using the pill
c) You are using a condom and she is on the pill

Also if you get a girl pregnant and she is unwilling to have an abortion do you have to pay her regular sums each month for the kid for the rest of his childhood?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well PRL, I did get the woman pregnant, it was no false alarm, I married her and ruined 15 years of my life.

How is THAT for a scary story??

PRL, be glad she did not name you as the father, back then there was no DNA testing and you may have been an AFC as I was, and just went along with it.

Be very happy you escaped this.

All of you, learn from this.

Dietzcoi

jseib

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... I have lots of problems when wearing condoms.. after 10 mins 75% of the time I start to lose the erection so I have a severe problem with condoms falling off (sure guys go ahead and laugh when you get older you'll know how I feel) ... Well anyways I was with this one girl a awhile back and we had a disappearing condom incident... We were going at it pretty hard and both more then a little intoxicated and went to switch positions and she was like hey wheres the condom.. looked around the sheets.. tried to find it inside her.. started searching the whole room in a panic.. under the bed.. finally we laid down and silly ol me said "oh shyte I hope you don't get pregnant" at which point she smiled and said "it's ok Im on the pill"

Boys... no moment has ever been so sweet in my life

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal I beieve the pill is 98% effective and not sure of Condoms I think it is in the 80% effective range.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
NEVER EVER EVER EVER trust a chick at face value who tells you shes on the pill. even if you and her talk about it for hours until your both blue in the face about how you BOTH never want kids and how kids are the furthest thing that you need in your lives.

im living proof that what a chick says is basically rubbish and ONLY holds weight in that moment she says it.

mind you my daughter is the equal best thing thats ever happened to me but thats neither here nor there.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
12 minutes of sobbing makes you feel a little bit better but it is no cure….”I have to be a man”, you say, in a high pitch nasally kid’s voice! Your 110 pound body frame, your undeveloped state of mind and your less than masculine voice reminds you that you are just a pathetic dependent child whose penis has wreaked havoc upon your early manhood – you once again start crying uncontrollably and fall to the floor like a weak feeble lamb that was just born, whose legs are too undeveloped to sustain the weight of his mass.
Haha that is gold PRL!

Originally posted by CLOONEY
she tells me she was on the pill anyways she just didnt tell me because I was a dikc and ran out of her room as soon as I had fukced her!!!
hahaahh
"I'm about to come, get off me...GET OFF....Argghhhh too late!"
*runs away nude*

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(.)(.) - I feel your pain!

You are right, NEVER trust a woman "on the pill"

I am not sure why so many of them seem to get pregnant "by accident". I guess it is nature's way of ensuring survival of the species. Meanwhile individual members of the species like us have our lives disrupted or ruined by it.

Never, never trust a young woman. They ALL want kids. They cannot help it. Some will resort to underhanded methods, some won't.

Learn from this fellas.....

Dietzcoi

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief. Women are more deceitful than I thought. I remember a friend of my fathers telling how his wife wanted another baby and he didn't so she conveniently forgot to take the pill for a while.

I am really scared of getting a girl pregnant as child support is one hell of a drain and I don't want to get married or have children until at least 30. Given that condoms are only 80% effective and women cannot be relied upon to take the pill properly, looks like I might have to hold out until the male contraceptive pill is invented!

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl pregnant... she didn't keep it... I think about it a lot... Bottom line is, it sucks, because either you have to raise a child or be plagued by the child that never was... I did want to keep it just because of my beliefs (so did her mom), but it was ultimately her and her father's decision.

It's a lot easier than you'd think to do too, and the sh1ttiest feeling when you just turned 18 a month before you found out. I can only reiterate a stale point, BE CAREFUL. ~Zappa

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Japan

Well my scare just happened to me recently, with a Japanese girl from Tokyo. I had just came back from Tokyo to Toronto and a week or so later I get an email from one of my older students (25yrs old) that I had slept with saying that she is pregnant. Well I started to panic, my heart started to pound out of my chest and I was deathly worried! I was thinking "she has to get an abortion no matter what! she has to get an abortion!" I became very scared and nervous basically I was a huge wreck! Then a day later I began to think about the situation more seriously.

1: I actually like this girl she is a sweetheart and she is the hottest Japanese girl I have ever seen! She was a former figure skater with piercing blue eyes.

2: I love Japan and I wouldn’t mind living there for the rest of my life.

3: I would have the money to support a child.

So then I started to accept reality, and I was prepared to stop my ways as a player, and cut off my women I had booty call connections with here in Toronto, because I had to take on responsibilities like real man would. And plus I was excited that the kid would be mixed half Canadian Pakistani (me) and half Japanese (her) I would have one beautiful kid.

We both were preparing for us to have a child. Then she calls me up and tells me "huni I had my period, for some reason it was late" A sense of relief came over me, mixed with disappointment, because honestly I wouldn’t have minded having a child with such a gorgeous woman. But hey who knows what might happen in the future but right now I'm back into the playa's club baby!

Last edited:

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by EternalBachelor
I am curious. What are the percentage chances of getting a girl pregnant if
a) You are just using a condom
b) She is using the pill
c) You are using a condom and she is on the pill

Also if you get a girl pregnant and she is unwilling to have an abortion do you have to pay her regular sums each month for the kid for the rest of his childhood?
a) 1%. Which sounds low but shag her 20 times and the chance is now 1 in 5. Of course this is the % chance of the condom not working, remember even if the condom doesn't work the actual chance of a pregnancy is still small, about 1 in 10ish?.

So in total with a condom the chance is extremely low, especially if you put it on properly and it doesn't rip!.

b) <0.1% I think it can still happen, depends on the girl/pill/etc. But still is very low.

c) 0.0001% ish! This is the best protection (apart from abstinance!), probably more chance of winning the lotto!.

And as for the other question, depends on state/country etc. But yeah probably.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jseib
Haha... I have lots of problems when wearing condoms.. after 10 mins 75% of the time I start to lose the erection so I have a severe problem with condoms falling off (sure guys go ahead and laugh when you get older you'll know how I feel) ... Well anyways I was with this one girl a awhile back and we had a disappearing condom incident... We were going at it pretty hard and both more then a little intoxicated and went to switch positions and she was like hey wheres the condom.. looked around the sheets.. tried to find it inside her.. started searching the whole room in a panic.. under the bed.. finally we laid down and silly ol me said "oh shyte I hope you don't get pregnant" at which point she smiled and said "it's ok Im on the pill"

Boys... no moment has ever been so sweet in my life
I bought a pregnancy test in the afternoon, we went shopping with friends and I left to go get the test. I met her later that night and she tells me she had her period. My chagrin showed and she apologized for freaking me out.