Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy scare anxiety [Urgent advice]

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks, cut to the chase.
- Smashed a hottie silly last weekend
- She squirted a lot, dripped over her leg
- Said that's never happened to her and maybe the condom slipped
- I should've checked if it had slipped, didn't appear broken as broken condoms get completely ripped
- I'd also pulled out even w the condom

- She popped in an emergency contraceptive

Thing is this day she was ovulating she showed me on an app. I'm stressed now.

Plan of action:

Wait for two weeks if she gets her periods.
If no, get a pregnency test. If negative wait for her periods.

Thing is I'm leaving the city in a few days and want things to be taken care of before that.

She's promised she'd take care of things regardless. Plus I'm sure we're worrying for no reason. Yet just looking for some advice/peace of mind.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she did that, you are likely ok. I have not had any scares like that.
Yeah that's what I'm banking on. Yet it's stressful till she gets her periods and that's near the day I need to fly out. If they get delayed due to any reason, I'd be flying out without a clear mind.

I've heard ECs have withdrawal bleedings in a week or so + women get their periods under a week after popping one (if EC worked)

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when you pulled your d1ck out, was the condom still on it, or not? I don’t understand the confusion.

Maybe she squirted cause you gave it to her better than the others. I’ve had women squirt who said they don’t usually.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when you pulled your d1ck out, was the condom still on it, or not? I don’t understand the confusion.

Maybe she squirted cause you gave it to her better than the others. I’ve had women squirt who said they don’t usually.
Yea the condom was still on

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Plan B is very effective if taken within 48 hours of the unprotected sex. You're also not even sure if the condom actually slipped off - you're just worried and worrying whether or not it did.

It is very difficult to get a chick pregnant - contrary to the way a lot of people act. Even if you assume your entire nut went into her after the condom slipped off - the Plan B likely did its job (around 90% effective). I would stop worrying - even though I know that is easier said than done.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Plan B is very effective if taken within 48 hours of the unprotected sex. You're also not even sure if the condom actually slipped off - you're just worried and worrying whether or not it did.

It is very difficult to get a chick pregnant - contrary to the way a lot of people act. Even if you assume your entire nut went into her after the condom slipped off - the Plan B likely did its job (around 90% effective). I would stop worrying - even though I know that is easier said than done.
Thanks for this @Barrister. Often times I've noticed worrying about future undesirable events is more stressful than the event itself.

I'm going to go about my day, be patient and let things unfold as they need to.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this @Barrister. Often times I've noticed worrying about future undesirable events is more stressful than the event itself.

I'm going to go about my day, be patient and let things unfold as they need to.
No problem - and I have been in your position more times than I care to admit. I tend to be very stupid when it comes to this sort of thing. So I have a lot of experience unfortunately lol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I should've checked if it had slipped, didn't appear broken as broken condoms get completely ripped

Plan of action:

Thing is I'm leaving the city in a few days and want things to be taken care of before that.

She's promised she'd take care of things regardless. Plus I'm sure we're worrying for no reason. Yet just looking for some advice/peace of mind.
Even if they're ovulating, the chances are nowhere 100%. Most of the sluts who end up with unwanted kids have a history of doing that **** repeatedly.

If she took a morning after, it should be fine. That said, having two wait those 2 weeks for her period will definitely be rough.

Seriously though, the schools did a number on many generations of people. Pregnancy/STD concerns were blown out of proportion, just like drug use. Instead of being honest, they used exaggerations to scare people. I get why they would, but it just creates a mass neurosis.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
U should be fine op

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had a number of scares, plan b should do it’s job but it also sounds like everything was fine. One thing to note about plan b is it can sometimes throw off the timing of the cycle, so the period could come later than expected.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had a number of scares, plan b should do it’s job but it also sounds like everything was fine. One thing to note about plan b is it can sometimes throw off the timing of the cycle, so the period could come later than expected.
Yeah that's something of a choice we made.

1. Wait for regular periods, take test if late
2. Pop EC, wait for periods (even if delayed)

Went with 2. as she was ovulating that day, and we didn't want to risk it.

I already know we're worrying over something really improbable but the head is how it is.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[UPDATE]

So I'm sleeping with another girl today and she got wet as hell half an hour back. Rn she's naked in my bed.

The condom slipped out for real this time.

Maybe it's whiskey **** both the times.

Now I got her to pop an EC too.

So now I have two girls with whom I've had pregnancy scares.

Funnily now I am not stressed about either one of them testing postive. (Unlikely)

Not sure why is that.

Anyway, brb getting my **** sucked.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plan of action:

Plan Bs are pretty effective. I'd say 99% effective so you're good, relax.

Modern Man Advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan Bs are pretty effective. I'd say 99% effective so you're good, relax.

Modern Man Advice
Thanks yeah. Basically in a span of 4 days I have 2 girls on plan B (due to whatever reasons).

Ive never experienced this before but, stressing about 2 girls being pregnant is easier than 1.

Not sure why

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one for you. I banged a girl and had a slip up. Got her the Plan B. I get a message from her about a month later saying that she vomited up the Plan B the next day due to nausea, took another one, but she was now pregnant. She send me the positive pregnancy test photo.

Then she said she'd figure it out. Eluded to having the kid and just letting her parents raise it. She then disappeared and I haven't heard from her in 2 years.

This is the Game. You can't avoid this stuff happening.
I understand what you mean.

Not when legally ordered child support payments for 18 years are considered …
Fortunately I'm 100% sure that either of these women will abort and at max create a ruckus for commitment if tests positive.

The stress exists but I really can't be bothered for every little slip up when I'm taking all precautions, pull out+condom+ (if things seem fishy) plan B.

I just can't be arszed