Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere! Life When Your Blue Pill Social Circle Starts Having Babies

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some more updates that are relevant to this thread.

Two more of my collegiate peers announced pregnancies. Not married, but they had kids and then they are getting married.

The more notable story is with a female coworker that I used to do gigs with. She was married for four years, and then eventually split with her husband. After sleeping around with other guys, she eventually got a new boyfriend. She was dating him for four months, and then she announced that she was pregnant. They are now planning to get married.

I've noticed that in the modern day, the order has swapped. A couple gets pregnant, and THEN they get married, instead of the other way around. This seems to be quite common these days. I know I've told @SW15 a handful of stories where this happened.

I thought my parents were bluffing when they said that most people were getting married and having kids around my age, but that seems to hold true in my era. Most of my peers are getting married and having kids.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh shoot, I just opened up my Snapchat and there's one more. Another college peer engaged.

Additionally, a high school classmate got engaged to her BF. This is truly the age.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that in the modern day, the order has swapped. A couple gets pregnant, and THEN they get married, instead of the other way around. This seems to be quite common these days. I know I've told @SW15 a handful of stories where this happened.
For the group I've been focusing on this thread, these are married people having babies.

However, outside the group that has been the focus on this thread, I have known men who have gotten girlfriends pregnant and married them after the pregnancy. All of those cases later ended up in a divorce.

I don't think it is a good idea for a man to marry a woman because she's pregnant with his baby. It's probably not going to work. It's even more likely to fail than a marriage that happens and the woman gets pregnant at some point after the wedding day.

I thought my parents were bluffing when they said that most people were getting married and having kids around my age, but that seems to hold true in my era. Most of my peers are getting married and having kids.
The common ages for people to get married around 27-33. If your social circle consists of a lot of 27-33 year olds, expect a lot of weddings to happen and babies to follow within a few years of the wedding day. People with 27-33 year olds in their social circles also tend to be 27-33 years old themselves.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the group I've been focusing on this thread, these are married people having babies.

However, outside the group that has been the focus on this thread, I have known men who have gotten girlfriends pregnant and married them after the pregnancy. All of those cases later ended up in a divorce.

I don't think it is a good idea for a man to marry a woman because she's pregnant with his baby. It's probably not going to work. It's even more likely to fail than a marriage that happens and the woman gets pregnant at some point after the wedding day.
I see. Hopefully that is not the case. It seems that that would make life very tough on the child.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. Hopefully that is not the case. It seems that that would make life very tough on the child.
There is an idea that children need a stable home life to have better developmental outcomes. This is an idea that makes a lot of men make bad decisions. A lot of men will try to make things work with the woman that got pregnant from them and who also wanted to keep the pregnancy. A lot of these men spend years fighting an uphill battle and it usually doesn't end up working. It delays the inevitable.

We must consider reality as it is and not as we want it to be. The reality is that the current mating environment is not conducive to the success of longer term marriages. Most LTRs and most marriages will end before the first child turns 18, no matter what the parents do or don't do.