Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pre season DJ program...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
I LOVE it! People are ALREADY sassin on my post, and I haven't even started PLANNING it yet!!! You guys are great!

As far as the workout speil - thats for ppl who dont normally work out, its a START.

As for you pro-mindset foundation ppl... mindset is not the first step, its an ongoing battle. How can you use an ever changing thing like mindset as a base for your growth into a dj? It WONT work.

Julian - baby, NOBODY is as sexy as you... I'm just tryin to get a finger on that plateau.

In response to whoever said I would end up like WUWD... never, ever, say that again. I have delivered every post I've ever alluded to. Have some faith.

Drow - my first few exercises will not be success/failure oriented. Just wait and c ;)

I will soon be up to 5 user names. Lorenzo got booted, lol.

This post will be very little like MotU's boot camp. His was predominantly reading, mine is ALL action.
Hey man any chance you could have this post out in 3 weeks :confused:

I'm off on a bítch-pulling/beer-drinking holiday by then and I really like the sounds of this! :D

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Hey man any chance you could have this post out in 3 weeks :confused:

I'm off on a bítch-pulling/beer-drinking holiday by then and I really like the sounds of this! :D
You're in luck, the creative juices were flowing and I started it about 5 min ago ;)!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be good. ;)

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just released the formal pre-post. I should have the first installment out within a few days... for some reason, I just feel like writing.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Ha. Ha. Ha.

That's real funny, mullet boy.

I pulled a Girevik on that one, actually. Never contributed and said everything one said was to kiss one's own ass.

Try contributing, or else Lorenzo might pull a "DJ Girevik" in shame.

Have you ever NOT shared your own sarcastic, worthless two cents? The answer is no. Even via AIM you're worthless.

Anthony if you need anything, you know where to hit me at.
You're an idiot. You KNOW you blew it with that post, so take your lumps like a man. And FYI, I have no mullet. You just have a personal vendetta, or are really short sighted.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
I think you are biting off more than you can chew... remember the story of the boy named WUWD who did the same thing? This also sounds a lot like a narcissistic love-fest, but it will most likely be good, even considering. That is, if you don't pull a WUWD.
Hes gotta good point. Wheres the POST OF ALL POST!!?? There was SOOO much hype yet...i see nothing that lives up to it, in actuality i see nothing at all.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Hes gotta good point. Wheres the POST OF ALL POST!!?? There was SOOO much hype yet...i see nothing that lives up to it, in actuality i see nothing at all.
If I remember right he cancelled it, then said stuff like "you gotta let yourself fail!" instead of owning up to his own decision to give up. I think it's in the original thread announcing the post to end all posts.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I switched computeres and I forgot to save it to disc.

And rather than let stupid, unsupportive ****s like you feed off of my hard work (201 Paragraphs total, 91 completed, spanning a total of 16 pages so far) I said to myself that you don't deserve the knowledge.

The people didn't believe, they were the ones that crucified Jesus. The jealous ones.

Anyone who has a question can IM me via AIM. I can answer any question you can throw at me. Rather than offer my hard work to be spit upon by kettlehead, I'd prefer just to do my traditional thing, it's easier and more intimate.

But hey, to comfort those of you who still love me, instead of making a post to answer all questions, I will make a evaluation guide to do it. It's more in-touch with your actual problem than a random misconstrued question.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing yourself to Jesus eh? Hahahahah, someone's a little bit narcissistic.
Somehow, I KNEW you'd say that.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
I switched computeres and I forgot to save it to disc.

And rather than let stupid, unsupportive ****s like you feed off of my hard work (201 Paragraphs total, 91 completed, spanning a total of 16 pages so far) I said to myself that you don't deserve the knowledge.

excuses excuses...why do you even bother to post if we dont deserve the knowledge?

The people didn't believe, they were the ones that crucified Jesus. The jealous ones.
Did they teach you that in church? ha

sounds like someone who is against ****yness needs to take themselves off their high horse

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have had discussions like about this before. Let it go guys, who cares. Lets keep the focus on Redblue's thing, it sounds good.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
We have had discussions like about this before. Let it go guys, who cares. Lets keep the focus on Redblue's thing, it sounds good.
I've been here sense before you registered...I'm glad to have seen you growup from an AFC to a DJ... Quite mature of you...

Anthony... I'm looking forward to your post, and for the love of god:

Release it before school starts again... and don't let us down.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I've been here sense before you registered...I'm glad to have seen you growup from an AFC to a DJ... Quite mature of you...
Thanks mate. All though I am not a DJ yet, well not by my standards anyway.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
excuses excuses...why do you even bother to post if we dont deserve the knowledge?

Relax. I'll be gone by the end of next week.

Did they teach you that in church? ha

sounds like someone who is against ****yness needs to take themselves off their high horse

Sounds like someone who is against ****yness needs to verbally harass you.

But why waste my time? I'm leaving when I hit 2300 posts.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 bucks says WUWD comes back in less than a year after number 2300:p

Originally posted by Sammo
Thanks mate. All though I am not a DJ yet, well not by my standards anyway.
Sounds like you have made a LOT of improvement though from reading your posts. Out of curiousity, what do you feel you need to improve to be a DJ?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsupwiddat actually isn't coming back.

I, Sebastian, am coming back. I don't happen to like my handle. :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have made a LOT of improvement though from reading your posts. Out of curiousity, what do you feel you need to improve to be a DJ?
Yeah things have gotten alot better and my veiw of the world has changed alot.

I occasionly fall into lapse's of laziness and stop the whole self improvement thing, im working on this and have changed alot of habits, it's my current goal to be constantly motivated. Alot of fear has left me but the quest to fight fear is a life long battle and im still working on it.

I am writing down my results and will make a post about overcoming laziness if i come across something that hasnt been said before.

As far as girls go, i dont really mind, im going to start approaching more but thats not what im focused on right now. The moment my focus left that of girls and i focused on myself, that is when the girls started coming, ironic isnt it?