Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pre season DJ program...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will soon be posting a "boot camp" like post, but it will be far superior to any how-to dj post ever. Period. If you can stop being a ***** I will get you *****. BUT, before I even BOTHER posting it, I'll give you guys a heads up:

I will be posting in 2-5 weeks, it will be one huge post, and it will completly explain everythign you'll need to do to be well on your way to as sexy as I am. Before you even THINK about reading my amazing post, you better be in the best shape of your life, and look your sexiest:

4+ times a week get your ass out and run, for 20 min, as fast as you can so that you run for the entire 20 min. Every other day do pushups untill failure. Every day you are not doing pushups to failure do situps to failure. This is only if you do not work out/play a sport already. If your sport is something for pansies, like baseball, where you do not run a lot, DO THIS TOO. You will NEED to be in the best shape of your life to accomplish the tasks in my post.

Buy one nice outfit. Khaki's and a dress shirt [short sleeve if its hot where you live in 2-5 weeks from now]... a nice belt and shoes. I mean stuff that looks GQ. I don't give a **** where you are from, dress cloths look good. I chill in the city all the time, and ghetto girls check me out every damn day. Make sure you have one totally sexy outfit.

Begin hte process of forgetting everything you've ever learned about people, including women, and including things you've read on this site... ESPECIALLY anythign you've read by pook.

Grab your balls and get this ^^ done. When you read my post in 2+ weeks, just grab your balls and do it. I PROMICE you will be well on your way to dj.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else lookin' forward to this as much as me?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to get too ****y and domineering around here, because I'm one of the new guys, and I have to prove myself before I'll be taken seriously. Not to mention that I'm significantly younger than most of these guys, which makes a BIG deal. But dude, you just turned old enough to drive. Get real.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about you, but i know that I (and many others, im sure) have been inspired and helped by many of Reds previous posts, and earned my respect.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I try not to get too ****y and domineering around here, because I'm one of the new guys, and I have to prove myself before I'll be taken seriously. Not to mention that I'm significantly younger than most of these guys, which makes a BIG deal. But dude, you just turned old enough to drive. Get real.
Dude, read his other posts under the name Lorenzo in the HSDJB. This guy knows what he's talking about, although I don't agree at all with his pook bashing.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even agree with some of my pook bashing =). Lol, I've got nothing against him as a person, he is absolutly brilliant. But, he preaches mindset like no other, and that will directly conflict with what I will teach [no mindset]. I believe that mindset is something you should discover, not force upon yourself. That is why all my posts [besides my 100'th post, which sucked, btw] are on tecknique and principle, not mindset.

Yeah, I just turned 16, and I've ****ed women old enough to be your mother. This post will be THE BEST how to post ever, why? Because I am sexy, and I am writing EXACTLY what I did to get this way, and what I do now. EVERYTHING. Thats why its gonna take so long [that and I plan on having sex a few more times so I can write about my experiences and hopefully answer a few more questions].

Oh, and I am ****y and domineering, I'm so arrogant I'm arrogant about being arrogant, if you dont like it, thats good, because that means you think your too good to be domineered over... thats the first step in getting just like me ;).

OH YEAH!!! Take a look @ Fromnondon to Donjuan part one, its in the DJB. That will help you get in shape and look your sexiest before I release the post.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm as big an Anthony fan as the next person, but who made him god?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Yeah, I'm as big an Anthony fan as the next person, but who made him god?
Nobody made me anything. I busted my balls and I'm really seing the pay off. I'm about to share the wealth. I mean, come now, everyone knows I'm an *******, why bother getting so offended?

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I like this kid :D

Set no method as your method, and set no limitation as your limitation. - Bruce Lee
Lately I've been shocked with a huge amount of information... and
what I took out if it, is my most valuable lesson lately:

Go out and live d@mn it !!

Your mindset... will be formed on its own... and then show itself to you...

Anthony boy, I'm looking forward to talking to you... I see what you have in my mind

BBB

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am liking this already

though a more rigorous workout is what id advise

the outfit idea: good thinkin i think i can see where you are goin with this

but how is this gonna be different from MOTU's boot camp, which in my opinion was the best thing ever. for me atleast

BTW whats with ppl and switching their user names?

you have like 3 or 4 dont you?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Anthony what are you trying to do here... become much more sexier than I am ;)? Reading the introduction to this masterpiece has me salivating already. I'm sure you will give me some of the good stuff soon... this is going to be great.

The Matrix: Revolution™

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
I dont even agree with some of my pook bashing =). Lol, I've got nothing against him as a person, he is absolutly brilliant. But, he preaches mindset like no other, and that will directly conflict with what I will teach [no mindset]. I believe that mindset is something you should discover, not force upon yourself. That is why all my posts [besides my 100'th post, which sucked, btw] are on tecknique and principle, not mindset.
i started to agree with you at first but now im in doubt.

mindset would be great to get on your own, but how can you start to change if you wont think differently. Yea, some could do it on their own, but most cant. its like taking to many big steps at once. changing your mindset is like taking those small easy-but-neccesary steps that will make you take important actions once your ready.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more, nothing comes before mindset. Forget the DJ Bible for a moment, the King James Bible says "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he." (Proverbs 23:7) There's no such thing as protocol for this. There are formulas that work sometimes, methods that work a lot of the time, but each situation is different. Each individual is different. The reason they teach you so much useless information in school isn't so that you memorize it, but so that when a problem comes along, you'll know how to face it. You've had practice. Formulas and methods are important, but without mindset, they're nothing. And until your mindset is right, your actions will continue to be AFC. Because until you can think like a DJ, you can't act like one. That being said, I'm looking forward to this post. Let's have it:)

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's anyone one these boards that's still around that could get my sign of approval, it's Lorenzo. Not that I'd trust him with my life, though... :D
I'll be watching this Boot Camp of yours. Reeeal close.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say about mindset is that it comes through experience and learning..

I think Pook's posts about mindset are great to read, because thats the kind of stuff we should be striving for.

HOWEVER, there is so so much more you have to do to get that, and that is to get your ass out there and take risks.

Pook talks about all of this, but I don't think he mentions enough just how important the initial steps are.. Redblue is right when he says mindset forms from your experiences.. However, it is easy to get down on yourself if you have negative experiences..

In any case.. it's all about growing out of your shell. You can't just develope the right mindset from reading Pook's posts (obviously). It comes from getting of your ass, taking risks, observing, failing (yes failing!), learning from your mistakes and growing.. pook talks about all of this, but I think its easy to get mixed up with his words on what to focus on..

Alright RedBlue, I'll be looking forward to your post you arrogant son of a *****. :)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
I think you are biting off more than you can chew... remember the story of the boy named WUWD who did the same thing? This also sounds a lot like a narcissistic love-fest, but it will most likely be good, even considering. That is, if you don't pull a WUWD.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

That's real funny, mullet boy.

I pulled a Girevik on that one, actually. Never contributed and said everything one said was to kiss one's own ass.

Try contributing, or else Lorenzo might pull a "DJ Girevik" in shame.

Have you ever NOT shared your own sarcastic, worthless two cents? The answer is no. Even via AIM you're worthless.

Anthony if you need anything, you know where to hit me at.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE it! People are ALREADY sassin on my post, and I haven't even started PLANNING it yet!!! You guys are great!

As far as the workout speil - thats for ppl who dont normally work out, its a START.

As for you pro-mindset foundation ppl... mindset is not the first step, its an ongoing battle. How can you use an ever changing thing like mindset as a base for your growth into a dj? It WONT work.

Julian - baby, NOBODY is as sexy as you... I'm just tryin to get a finger on that plateau.

In response to whoever said I would end up like WUWD... never, ever, say that again. I have delivered every post I've ever alluded to. Have some faith.

Drow - my first few exercises will not be success/failure oriented. Just wait and c ;)

I will soon be up to 5 user names. Lorenzo got booted, lol.

This post will be very little like MotU's boot camp. His was predominantly reading, mine is ALL action.