"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Pre date tip

pdw

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
West Lafayette, IN
This is something I like to do before I go on a date, party, whatever. Sit in a comfortable position. Pay close atention to your breathing and repeate (Breath in) Relax (Breath out) Smile (Breath IN) This moment (Breath out) is a wonderful moment. Do this for 10-15 minutes. This is a very easy form of meditation. When I am finished I am calm, relaxed, powerful, just great. I always am much better when I do this and have a better time. Hope it can help others too!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
awesome. this is exactly the kind of stuff im looking for. people dont realize how much this stuff can do for them.

look at my thread called "EVERYTHING seems to rely on my mood" in the main forum. then try expanding this tip a little so people understand its importance.
 

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
It's a good way to start every day.....not just before a date!!
 
Top