Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

prayers for comic relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discharge date has been moved back an extra day, 4/25/2014 (Friday) :trouble: Not ecstatic.

- comic_relief

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, don't sweat it. I know you want to work hard and recover as fast as you can. But stuff takes time and you can't change all of it. The last thing you wanna do is injure yourself again, belive me I've been there.

I know the first couple of days after the accident you're making those brave plans on how hard you're going to work, come out ahead of schedule and stuff. But in the end it usually turns out that YES it is going to take that long.

So I wish you patience and fortitude. It's actually harder to NOT work out sometimes. Just make sure you have a doc and PT whom you can trust - and then do what they say.

All the best.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy being back at home. I got moved to the basement that is mainly handicap friendly. The epic adventure to regain use of my arm and leg now begins. PT and OT have now been replaced to twice a day as well. Weights have been ordered. Everything is now improving!

I have also begun to restart playing Dungeons & Dragons with my girlfriend and friends. So some normalcy has returned as well!

- comic_relief

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I'm happy being back at home. I got moved to the basement that is mainly handicap friendly. The epic adventure to regain use of my arm and leg now begins. PT and OT have now been replaced to twice a day as well. Weights have been ordered. Everything is now improving!

I have also begun to restart playing Dungeons & Dragons with my girlfriend and friends. So some normalcy has returned as well!

- comic_relief
Glad you are home and keep us posted on your progress.

It's obvious you have a fighter's spirit, and years from now you'll look back on what you've overcome, and smile.

Be sure to rest though and take your time. Enjoy the process of recovery, one small victory at a time.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been a year and comic relief has been healing up and has been finishing his final year of college. He will earn his degree this year. He had an appointment today marking a year since the horrible wreck that could have killed or paralyzed him... and the only thing that didn't heal right was a knee and will have to undergo surgery this summer for that. So please send all your prayers and well wishes his way for both the upcoming surgery and finishing the very last part of school and getting a damn good job in the end. P.s. all of your posts helped him to recover.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of no higher fortitude than stubbornness in the face of overwhelming odds.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I know of no higher fortitude than stubbornness in the face of overwhelming odds.
Welcome back to the forum... we've all missed you!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
My doctor told me that it would serve me well later on.

Hey Francisco!

- comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
Welcome back to the forum... we've all missed you!
Thanks, its good to see old gang. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

comic-relief said:
My doctor told me that it would serve me well later on.
Glad to see that it's paying off! :rockon: