Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pranshu's FIELD REPORTS

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last few weeks, I have been chatting with girls in my proximity wherever I go, given that they are in the mental and physical capacity to talk. I make a comment about the environment we are in or the activity we are doing and depending upon their reaction, I decide whether to continue or not.
As I wasn't getting any numbers even after a few minutes of small talk, laughs and handshakes, I decided to stop asking for numbers and just make conversations without any kind of expectations. With this perspective, it's been a lot better for the last week or so. We talk and have a few laughs, and after the conversation runs its natural course, I end it by greeting them goodbye and saying it was nice to meet them.
What this has done for me is, now I don't feel like my time has been wasted after the conversation and in some cases, after saying goodbye to them, I could see that they didn't want the conversation to end so soon.
I am making my mind to see others as humans and not as people with d1ck and people with boobs and vag1na.
Also, I had a new haircut yesterday, its looking better than before. My acne has reduced a bit too.
Let's see how it all turns out.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last few weeks, I have been chatting with girls in my proximity wherever I go, given that they are in the mental and physical capacity to talk. I make a comment about the environment we are in or the activity we are doing and depending upon their reaction, I decide whether to continue or not.
As I wasn't getting any numbers even after a few minutes of small talk, laughs and handshakes, I decided to stop asking for numbers and just make conversations without any kind of expectations. With this perspective, it's been a lot better for the last week or so. We talk and have a few laughs, and after the conversation runs its natural course, I end it by greeting them goodbye and saying it was nice to meet them.
What this has done for me is, now I don't feel like my time has been wasted after the conversation and in some cases, after saying goodbye to them, I could see that they didn't want the conversation to end so soon.
I am making my mind to see others as humans and not as people with d1ck and people with boobs and vag1na.
Also, I had a new haircut yesterday, its looking better than before. My acne has reduced a bit too.
Let's see how it all turns out.
I suffered acne too and prescribed retin a micro in the military