Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pranshu's FIELD REPORTS

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will post my field reports(successful and unsuccessful) to gain some insight. Don't worry, I won't blame any of you guys for any unsuccessful advice. I understand that it's not an exact science like Maths..and in the end, it's me who decides what advice to take and execute, so it's my responsibility.

Additional info about me so that you guys can help me most effectively:

I m 21, born and raised in India(still live in India). I wooed and kissed my distant(5 generations away) cousin(who was also my neighbor) when I was 6. we continued doing all naughty things except vaginal sex(I didn't want to risk it as condoms aren't 100% effective) till I was 13. Almost every girl in my class was infatuated with me, even some older girls. I was naturally using my masculinity and alphaness

But soon after that I had a surgery because of some liver issues and I remained skinny all my teenage. I also had oneitis for a girl from age 14 to 18. I lost all my confidence, machoness..I was a 20 year old virgin( still a virgin btw)..

A year ago I decided to regain my confidence and reach my true potential( progress ongoing). I started to search how to be a casanova, read many articles, came across Rollo tomassi.

Now I am perfectly healthy, unplugged, 5 feet 9 inches tall, 65 kg weight( lean and slightly muscular..working on it), 6.7 inches down there( huge for indian guys), halfway to become an Actuary and Chartered accountant, swimming in free time

I know many guys think Indian guys are weird and/or simps and its majorly true.(bobs and vaganas)..But believe me when I say I m better than the majority of those bozos and I still want to be better

Last edited:

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday around 14:00 in the afternoon I was at the street food vendor. Saw the only two girls there( one average one little chubby). thought why not..

Me: hi, you are from Symbiosis college right?( best guess as that college was very near to the shop)
they: yes( eye contact with both of them)
Me: I heard there's an event at your college( looking at the chubby one deliberately, read somewhere that it makes the other one bit jealous)
chubby: yes, its happening as we speak..
Me: then what are you doing here? Did they throw you out already?( smirk, playful tone and looking at the average girl)
They: (chuckle) NOO..we were hungry..and its only the inauguration right now..
Me: ah the boring stuff..so tell me about this event..
They: various competitions, talent shows blah blah blah
Me: so what are you two performing?
THey: we are just spectators..
Me: So you are not talented at all(again playful, smirk)
they: (chuckle)..no we just dont want to perform..
Me: oh yeah what talents do you have?
they: we play basketball.
Me: oh nice. So what are your names?
They: names..
Me: I m pranshu. I have to go now so why don't you give me your number ( asking the average girl), we will continue this conversation some other time..
average girl: looks at her chubby friend subtly( maybe non verbally telling her that she knew this was gonna happen)
Me: just asking your number..not proposing you.(maybe this is where I said too much..I wanted to lighten the mood with joke but made it more awkward)
they: chuckle( maybe nervous chuckle..I m not sure, women are so good at faking laughs and all)
Me: no pressure..( went just 2 steps away to put the plate in the trash and in that brief time, they made the run for it)

I was like whatever..atleast I enjoyed myself by making fun of them..

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you guys have arranged marriages over in India? Why are you trying to go around the matrix? :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did a great job. I'm pretty sure the situation became awkward between the two girls because the average one didn't want to make the chubby one feel bad.

Personally I give you an A+ all the way around.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because I don't wanna be someone women settle for( when their boyfriends dump them)..Also I don't wanna marry ..like ever..
I have no interest in being the beta provider working my ass off while my wife and kids spend and enjoy my money..
I thought virginity is a big thing over in india? Times have changed?

I wanna live for myself and only myself..
Also the average arranged marrying age is 25 for women in India..I don't like saggy old boobs
I'd rather die a virgin than to have sex with woman older than 23 years old..that's my upper limit..
Why not get a prostitute? I thought prostitutes were abundant over there?

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did a great job. I'm pretty sure the situation became awkward between the two girls because the average one didn't want to make the chubby one feel bad.

Personally I give you an A+ all the way around.
I thought the same thing. But I thought that I might be creating an excuse( rationalization) in my mind for the rejection.. so wanted to get others' insights

Is there any solution to this chubby/ ugly friend c0ckblock phenomena? because I feel this will occur a lot more as majority of girls use unattracftive girls as a shield for approaching guys.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is a virgin after age 16 in India but they all pretend to be virgins in meetings for arranged marriages.( call it westernization)..As rollo says, women won't f*ck you, they won't f*ck me but they WILL f*ck someone..
Don't they test for virginity? Also, can't a man can annul a marriage if she's not a virgin? One of my best friends use to be an indian. Her family and her gave me an impression that virginity was a big deal in india, I could be wrong. It's been a while.

about the prostitutes, its very risky in India( majority of wh0res are of lower end brothels..very unhygenic and unappealing)
Also I m not interested in wh0res as its not sporty and authentic. NO fun in hunting if the deer willingly comes in the path of your arrow (its a buffer as Rollo calls it)

Friendly tip, the more "loose" a woman is, is directly proportionally how likely she will put out. If you don't know that much about her because you are both strangers, and she "puts out" due to your PUA skills, she might actually be a "wh0re". That happens a lot in the states.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't they test for virginity? Also, can't a man can annul a marriage if she's not a virgin? One of my best friends use to be an indian. Her family and her gave me an impression that virginity was a big deal in india, I could be wrong. It's been a while.
things have changed( because of liberalism and feminism)

Friendly tip, the more "loose" a woman is, is directly proportionally how likely she will put out. If you don't know that much about her because you are both strangers, and she "puts out" due to your PUA skills, she might actually be a "wh0re". That happens a lot in the states.
That's why I don't do the night game. In india, women go to bars/clubs to get free drinks (attention and validation from guys to assess their SMV and boost their ego) or they are wh0res and/or sluts who have sex with anyone after getting drunk.

Lets not talk about this anymore, its not really relevant to the thread I request you to delete your posts in this thread

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always good to see another fellow indian in the pua community, keep it up.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hey we all need bobs and vagene. Revert to me.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any solution to this chubby/ ugly friend c0ckblock phenomena? because I feel this will occur a lot more as majority of girls use unattracftive girls as a shield for approaching guys.
Can anyone shed a light on this please?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Won't they know after I ask contact info..or do I ask them both their contact info? lol

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone shed a light on this please?
He's just joking around my guy, lost in translation
Won't they know after I ask contact info..or do I ask them both their contact info? lol
Maybe? But who cares. never put all your eggs in one basket. @Howiestern is right.

Also if you're doing field reports try to keep it concise to one interaction

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's just joking around my guy, lost in translation

Maybe? But who cares. never put all your eggs in one basket. @Howiestern is right.

Also if you're doing field reports try to keep it concise to one interaction
concise to one interaction...can you explain what you mean by that?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday around 14:00 in the afternoon I was at the street food vendor. Saw the only two girls there( one average one little chubby). thought why not..

Me: hi, you are from Symbiosis college right?( best guess as that college was very near to the shop)
they: yes( eye contact with both of them)
Me: I heard there's an event at your college( looking at the chubby one deliberately, read somewhere that it makes the other one bit jealous)
chubby: yes, its happening as we speak..
Me: then what are you doing here? Did they throw you out already?( smirk, playful tone and looking at the average girl)
They: (chuckle) NOO..we were hungry..and its only the inauguration right now..
Me: ah the boring stuff..so tell me about this event..
They: various competitions, talent shows blah blah blah
Me: so what are you two performing?
THey: we are just spectators..
Me: So you are not talented at all(again playful, smirk)
they: (chuckle)..no we just dont want to perform..
Me: oh yeah what talents do you have?
they: we play basketball.
Me: oh nice. So what are your names?
They: names..
Me: I m pranshu. I have to go now so why don't you give me your number ( asking the average girl), we will continue this conversation some other time..
average girl: looks at her chubby friend subtly( maybe non verbally telling her that she knew this was gonna happen)
Me: just asking your number..not proposing you.(maybe this is where I said too much..I wanted to lighten the mood with joke but made it more awkward)
they: chuckle( maybe nervous chuckle..I m not sure, women are so good at faking laughs and all)
Me: no pressure..( went just 2 steps away to put the plate in the trash and in that brief time, they made the run for it)

I was like whatever..atleast I enjoyed myself by making fun of them..
Make sure to post here all of your conversations with chubby women.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Afternoon another street snacks centre..
two girls aged 20/21( again one fat and other average) standing beside me bitching about their dance teacher..
I butted into the conversation..
Me: let me guess you are dancers( deep thinking face)
they: yes and nod( politely smiling..I was kinda amazed how instantly they changed their facial expression from frustrated to smiling)
Me: hi..detective pranshu jagtap..
they: chuckle..names..
Me: where do you perform?
they: at our college..symbiosis..
Me: ( what luck)..hmm so you performed at the fest..( detective style and face)
average: How do you do it, detective?( I smirk)
Me: Are these fests open for all or just college students?
they: you just have to buy a pass..
Me: lemme know when's the next one.
They: ya sure.
me: take my number( as I had a plate in my hands and they had finished theirs)
fat: yes tell me..( why do fat and chubby have to volunteer always??)
But fortunately she received a call and went away to pick up so the average girl took my number..
Me: On sunday eves I go out someplaces around here..You should join me..( fat one is still on the phone)
average: oh I don't live around here..
me: where do u live?
average: Aundh( 8 km away)..
Me: one saturday could work too..( this is where I failed the **** test and lost my frame)
average: no verbal response..suddenly the fat one grabs and pulls the aerage saying "we have to hurry"
So she took my number 3 hours ago has not responded yet..

I think I went for the number too early..we didn't talk enough..

Another thing to note here is I didn't break the touch barrier so no kino at all..( no handshake or anything with this girl or the girl from the previous post as my hands were dirty( we indians eat with our hands kinda messy I know)

Last edited:

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying out different conversation styles..sometimes c0cky & funny, sometimes role playing..