Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Practising the art of pick-up on ugly girls first?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Keep it simple. Put girls into 2 categories. You would either A.) Fvck them. or B.) Not fvck them. A girl doesn't need to be a 9 or 10 to be fvckable. Go find a girl you wouldn't mind sticking your p3nis in, and go do it.
Exactly and remember they all look the same from the back so as long as they have a nice body, just ignore their face.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even just being out with a woman makes women stare at you. It's weird.
You know life. So you know what i mean. Incels are in a self imposed prison until he can fvck a "9", when it doesn't work like that.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You know life. So you know what i mean. Incels are in a self imposed prison until he can fvck a "9", when it doesn't work like that.
I just figured they couldn't get any kind of woman or get one to treat them well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Them fools set their standards that hi. t
I just figured they couldn't get any kind of woman or get one to treat them well.
I told them we knew as kids and even in high school sometimes you just gotta get your d1ck wet. They think fvcking a lady who wants to share her body whose not what they visually desire it dumpster diving.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Just look away or look at her boobs if their nice.
And a lot of these women that think are 9s or 8s, wait till the make up comes off or those clothes that help shape their figure come off. These women will drink, smoke ciggerattes, even casually use drugs and or takes a toll on their looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And a lot of these women that think are 9s or 8s, wait till the make up comes off or those clothes that help shape their figure come off. These women will drink, smoke ciggerattes, even casually use drugs and or takes a toll on their looks.
Yep#!!!

And the girls that are 8 or 9. They usually party and its fake hair, nails, coloring etc

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
If your a player you might want to try it from time to time. If your a guy that wants to get married then maybe not.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They look normal. Some have nice figures good skin and a good attitude. Others look like a different person.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've forced myself to approach and talk to women that I wasn't really that attracted to in the past for reasons similar to this and it never worked out lol.

There were a few times I'd internally be saying to myself like "go approach those women sitting at the bar there as practice for tonight". I'd go approach them and I'd actually get attitude or the whole interaction would just be super awkward.

Spring of 2019 I signed up for a speed dating event, more so for the experience and to practice with some slight hope of there being something I was interested in. I wasn't attracted to ANY of the women, some were even unattractive, and out of the 12 women that were there I only had 2 interactions that were actually enjoyable. I got 0 out of the experience and it actually made me feel worse than before.

However, I've also approached women I've been into and generally had much better results, at least in that moment. I think most people are aware of where they actually stand in the dating market and gravitate towards those that are around their league. Sure, you have some people that have no clue where they or where others stand.

For instance, I had a woman I know point out a very overweight woman and ask if I'd date her. My response was "why would a guy that's 6'4" and in really good shape date a woman like that?" and she didn't understand that.

Go for what you are attracted to, I can't imagine going out on a date with a woman who isn't even arousing to me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Can you carry on a conversation with another guy? If not it's your conversational skills that need work. Many times the conversation I was having with the old timer down the bar from me attracted the attention of the girls nearby. Include them in the conversation and VOILA...You have opened them.

2) When I'm in a social situation as a participant or a guest, I want to be sure I get to know everyone around me. Lot's of times I will ID a guy as a talker, open him and he carries most of the weight in the conversation. I answer sparsely but enough to keep it going. When it comes time to end it, I thank him by name and engage someone else I might want to talk to. This sends the signal to women that you are easy to talk to. it also makes you a bit of a public figure because it appears you know the people.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late to the game but...

No. You can't.

You have to find a woman at least somewhat attractive in order to have any success in the relationship. If you lie about your attraction to her then the entire endeavor is a lie and you're building mental pathways based on something that is fundamentally wrong.

If you just want to get your d!ck wet, then go to a hooker or jerk off. If you want to date a woman you like, then approach her without any kind of intent other than appreciation for her. If she likes you back then you can escalate. If you have an agenda when you approach people, they will tend to see you as a phony, because it's true.

Too many men get an ego boner when they start pursuing a woman and will keep pushing far past the stopping point just so their ego doesn't get bruised by rejection. When in reality that relationship was doomed to failure from the start because there was no real vibe between the involved parties.

This is why you delete the number of a woman who rejects you. Accept reality and move on.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
1) Can you carry on a conversation with another guy? If not it's your conversational skills that need work. Many times the conversation I was having with the old timer down the bar from me attracted the attention of the girls nearby. Include them in the conversation and VOILA...You have opened them.

2) When I'm in a social situation as a participant or a guest, I want to be sure I get to know everyone around me. Lot's of times I will ID a guy as a talker, open him and he carries most of the weight in the conversation. I answer sparsely but enough to keep it going. When it comes time to end it, I thank him by name and engage someone else I might want to talk to. This sends the signal to women that you are easy to talk to. it also makes you a bit of a public figure because it appears you know the people.

this is how my younger brother gained status quickly, he looks like the president just simply because everybody in his neighborhood knows him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly women can be just as bitchy as pretty ones, plus there's no potential benefit because if she does want to go out with you now you have a problem that you need to get rid of. It's also not very kind to use them and get their hopes up like that. That's almost like what women do with their beta orbiters.
An "ugly" woman can be a legit companion that's fun to be around. So its not using anyone. You're enjoying each others company.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late to the game but...

No. You can't.

You have to find a woman at least somewhat attractive in order to have any success in the relationship. If you lie about your attraction to her then the entire endeavor is a lie and you're building mental pathways based on something that is fundamentally wrong.

If you just want to get your d!ck wet, then go to a hooker or jerk off. If you want to date a woman you like, then approach her without any kind of intent other than appreciation for her. If she likes you back then you can escalate. If you have an agenda when you approach people, they will tend to see you as a phony, because it's true.

Too many men get an ego boner when they start pursuing a woman and will keep pushing far past the stopping point just so their ego doesn't get bruised by rejection. When in reality that relationship was doomed to failure from the start because there was no real vibe between the involved parties.

This is why you delete the number of a woman who rejects you. Accept reality and move on.
Late but good.

An "ugly" woman can be a legit companion that's fun to be around. So its not using anyone. You're enjoying each others company.
That's also true. As long as you're honest about it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would it make sense for the not so experienced ones between us to practice picking up girls on the ugly ones first?
I feel like I would be more comfortable at first talking to ugly girls because you'd feel more confident in front of them and you'd have a higher chance of getting a yes right?
I feel like it would be way more intimidating to approach some victoria secret looking **s girls and more demotivating because I'd probably end up getting more no's
does this logic make any sense?
any of you guys went through this process?
It depends on what your issue with pickup is.

If your issue is specific to hot girls or girls you find attractive then this won't work. (No amount of talking to fatties will make talking to an magazine cover model with DD tits and 1 million followers less intimidating)

If your issue is applicable to all women (example: you don't know how sexual you should be and how soon) then it can be low pressure practice to try out ideas and gain experience on 5/10s where winning and losing doesn't matter rather than pissing off the hottest girls you know or girls in your social circle while your game is rough.

If you're starting from the bottom and can't even get a fat girl or an ugly one then you should definitely start hitting on 5/10s before you even consider hitting on big titty blonde bombshells.

And of course if your only goal is to have fun, gain experience, and increase your numbers and stories to tell then go for the easiest girls to fvck as long as they're at least fvckable.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you could play Super Mario and each time you reach a new level, you start approaching a higher category of girl.

A lot of women are actually quite similar to those angry mushrooms that you have to avoid in the game.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some "ugly" girls are just of low self esteem. They never been loved right. In the care, of a masculine man whose loving her she will blossom and flourish, as her energy rises. There have been "fine" men and women alike who've had their self esteem crushed, and they become not so good looking due to the ENERGY.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some "ugly" girls are just of low self esteem. They never been loved right. In the care, of a masculine man whose loving her she will blossom and flourish, as her energy rises. There have been "fine" men and women alike who've had their self esteem crushed, and they become not so good looking due to the ENERGY.
True.
I've had kind of attractive women turn sexier and really beautiful in a span of a few dates.
I mean 7-->10 even.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
The slay us not worth the vomit inducing memory or if your lucky enough to forget her face loool